Search found 320 matches

by csarmi
28 Jan 2006, 16:02
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3: Are certain heroes too good?
Replies: 174
Views: 66815

Re: topic

You are all talking about different maps, hence its improbable that you will agree on that. We might be talking about different maps, but when someone comes with claims such as "build capitol first", "choose experience from chests", wants to take a single creature stack into a p...
by csarmi
28 Jan 2006, 10:16

Re: topic

The beauty of it is that it is not my branch. Not at all...
And the answer for your first question is yes, I suppose.[
by csarmi
27 Jan 2006, 16:43

Still, even long XL (multi) maps can't be to long. Both players do their job and a week 3-4 army is pretty much unstopable by neutrals; unless you are playing Unleashing the Bloodthirsty :-)
by csarmi
27 Jan 2006, 14:49

topic

:sighs: www.toheroes.com https://www.celestialheavens.com go find a map that's NOT decided after 3-5 weeks (maybe add one week for champion difficulty) I also recommend you to go to www.heroescommunity.com and try posting that XP should be taken from chests; and capitol should be built first. You'll...
by csarmi
26 Jan 2006, 23:39

LOL

just to get my post count up

but you don't expect me to reply to this post, do you?
you are either serious (that would imply your hopeless) or playing fun on us (that would mean no good in replying)
by csarmi
26 Jan 2006, 19:56

- Not equipping it at first place. (useless like that anyways) - Destroying it with spells in combat. (damage spells, berserk and a few more) - Making neutrals kill it. - Give it to another hero. - Get artillery skill. You want more? As for map time, it does not depend much on map size; unless the m...
by csarmi
26 Jan 2006, 10:28

LOL Look, you seem to wanna get attention or I dunno what with your rediculuos statements (sometimes whole posts), I won't give you that. But there are thousands of ways to get rid of a ballista. Oh, and diplomacy is normally banned for obvious reasons. FYI, most of games are over in the first month.
by csarmi
25 Jan 2006, 21:15

Not that easy getting rid of a ballista?!???????
by csarmi
25 Jan 2006, 01:57

You are still very likely to lose with those dragonflies. Single stack is a suicide, that's all.
by csarmi
24 Jan 2006, 22:06

Banedon's army wins easily (i would split the archmagi for best results). And yes, Nucleon's army shall NEVER get to move. After the Naga Queens' attack it's the Archmagi's turn and then blind is recast. I would cast some more spells just in case btw. And make sure I can cast enough blinds. And of c...
by csarmi
24 Jan 2006, 21:58
Topic: Teach me to love HOMM4
Replies: 18
Views: 11581

- patch up your game as much as you can - install equilibris if possible - DOWNLOAD user made maps; a TON of very good maps/campaigns are available and in different styles - DOWNLOAD user made maps; a TON of very good maps are available in almost any style you prefer - the campaigns are kind of cool...
by csarmi
16 Jan 2006, 14:28
Topic: More questions - both for a scenario and a campaign...
Replies: 13
Views: 8294

Did you actually play the map? In MBK, all the fights are predetermined, as are - for the most part - your skills. You can't win the map without both Melee and Archery, and I believe Resistance is not needed until the last part of the map (if at all). Yes I did, though it was a long time ago. You m...
by csarmi
16 Jan 2006, 10:57
Topic: More questions - both for a scenario and a campaign...
Replies: 13
Views: 8294

yes and get summon satyr as soon as possible
that fight shouldn't be hard since your opponent has no tactics

I don't like your hero, btw: one of melee/archery is a waste. And you are to tell you have no resistance?
by csarmi
11 Jan 2006, 11:03
Topic: Tactics = IMBA
Replies: 118
Views: 44279

the fight

just for your information: I won't be here today
by csarmi
11 Jan 2006, 01:15

First of all, you don't have implosion, that's a level 5 spell. Second, the champions are not in your LoS and they'll only be there when I want them to. That won't be often. Your best strategy is probably to play defensive with your black dragons and try to do something with your heroes... but time ...
by csarmi
10 Jan 2006, 22:30
Topic: Heroes IV - Winds of War help needed - Mongo Campaign
Replies: 15
Views: 11054

I did kill them, but it was a long time ago. It shows just right how powerful a stack of multiple heroes can be. Post the save and I'll tell you how to do it. I just hope you developed your hero fine.
by csarmi
10 Jan 2006, 15:10
Topic: HOMM 4: How do I beat my friend online, Life vs Chaos!?
Replies: 61
Views: 35140

If you have heroes from 3 different alignments, that means that at least (well, exactly) two of them are from an opposite alignment. Those two heroes get -5 morale each (you get -2 morale for barbarians and vica versa). morale penalties: -1 for allied alignment(s), -2 for might, -5 for opposing alig...
by csarmi
10 Jan 2006, 14:04

No, you are bette off keeping the pathfinder in your army. Without it, your opponent has the logistical edge and you will pay for it dearly. Plus, he shall have that more XP on his heroes. And stealth is a bad skill. Unless XP is flowing in the rivers instead of water, you are severely harmed by tak...
by csarmi
10 Jan 2006, 13:34

You did have cancel and dispel and I had 9 champions. And the fight is a sure loss for you. AS far as I remember, I did not evenhave dispel myself. First of all, blackies die very fast, second, you can't really kill anyone (I mean heroes) after a few buffs. Yes you can kill champions; at least a few...
by csarmi
10 Jan 2006, 13:28

You can't see the main point. You cannot recruit thieves, because you are not allied with chaos. If you do recruit, that leaves you with two choices for the endfight. #1 - remove the pathfinder for the endfight: it does not realy work, first, that means all the XP you put into that hero is not used ...

Go to advanced search