Search found 273 matches

by Romanov77
12 Sep 2007, 13:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Wrong Hero build...
Replies: 30
Views: 6369

What other skills have you got? Fireball is far from the most useful spell in the game (Mass Confusion at Expert Dark Magic) . If you're going for the Dwarven Ultimate then the lack of Fireball is annoying, as it makes Ignite obsolete (unless you intend to use Armageddon...). I can't remember that ...
by Romanov77
12 Sep 2007, 11:57

I played through the campaign as soon as the game was released. There was no walkthrough at that point. You don't have to use one particular build to make it through. I guess you are experiencing a bug with the runes because the runes worked for me. What you do need to do in campaigns is make sure ...
by Romanov77
12 Sep 2007, 11:30

Wrong Hero build...

This is what I hate most when playing HommV campaigns.... Im basically FORCED to look at the walkthrough and look at the best hero build suggested for the campaigns...sometimes I was able to fight my way with my own personal builds, but sometimes its just impossible... Example: Just started for the ...
by Romanov77
01 Jul 2007, 15:23
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes Preview at GameDaily
Replies: 28
Views: 6713

Tribes Preview at GameDaily

"so they took out the cd check?"

Doubtful...

Ubi is not an enlighted company like Relic...just look at the witchhunt they made in germany aganist people who downloaded their stupid games...basically they blackmailed them
by Romanov77
29 Jun 2007, 20:35
Topic: Custom Maps question
Replies: 25
Views: 5494

2, Open the file autoexec.cfg situated at: c:\program files\ubisoft\Heroes of might and magic 5\Profiles\ 3, Add setvar ai_time_limit = 18000 to the end of the file Once I did those steps above (mentioned in the tweaking link), the AI turn time went down drastically. The game is much more playable ...
by Romanov77
29 Jun 2007, 08:48

I think that the sloweness of turns is caused by the Dimension door spell...when the AI get it start going retarded.... It would be so easy to fix... But Cher was asking about Heroes 5, and there isn't any Dimension Door in H5; you probably meant the Instant Travel Spell notorious slow AI Turns Bug...
by Romanov77
29 Jun 2007, 07:02

I think that the sloweness of turns is caused by the Dimension door spell...when the AI get it start going retarded....

It would be so easy to fix...
by Romanov77
26 Jun 2007, 17:28
Topic: How to win Hot Seat games, while not losing friends
Views: 10937

Angelspit wrote:
Romanov77 wrote:I played a hotseat game yesterday and got 5 gems by performing a popular sexual act on a friend of mine.
A backrub?
Worse...

I....I needed the gems...I needed Cloud Temple *start crying in girlish way*
by Romanov77
26 Jun 2007, 11:48
Topic: How to win Hot Seat games, while not losing friends
Views: 10937

I played a hotseat game yesterday and got 5 gems by performing a popular sexual act on a friend of mine.

Ya, RLY!!
by Romanov77
22 Jun 2007, 17:10
Topic: Freyda=Isabel??
Replies: 11
Views: 2657

Im half-way through the first scenario of the first HoF campaign, and so far Im quite impressed...cutscenes quality has really improved... and renegades (i tried enforcers and crossbomen) look really good!
by Romanov77
22 Jun 2007, 12:40
Topic: The serious brokenness of necros in Heroic
Replies: 20
Views: 6250

I've raped 60 master gremlins with 7 horned demons the first day...

Me wants explanation.
by Romanov77
20 Jun 2007, 16:23

Omega_Destroyer wrote:They are identical in that they are both idiots. ;)
NICOLAI!!! NICOLAI!!! lol :D

Seriously, I hope that in ToE some wizard invents a "Remove magic disguise" spell....
by Romanov77
20 Jun 2007, 15:58

They are not identical, but look similar. I admit I was a bit confused at times as well. The portrait is actually different.....but I cant tell the difference with the in game model....aside a slightly different hair color and the evil looking eyes of Isabel By the Way... If you are about to start ...
by Romanov77
20 Jun 2007, 15:13

Freyda=Isabel??

finally I managed to finish hommV...and now I started HoF...

The new storyline looks intriguing...and I was pleased to see lipsync....

But...WHY Isabel and Freyda (Godric's daughter) share the same model?? They look identical...

Is that Ubival fault? Or is my game version messed up??
by Romanov77
17 Jun 2007, 09:32
Topic: Maahr gambit - A question
Replies: 6
Views: 1642

by Romanov77
16 Jun 2007, 16:36

Elvin wrote:No just look around, they are guarded by units. They should be in the necro area scattered and I don't know about bugs - when I played it it was on 1.0 or 1.1 and I had no problems.
What if blue player already seized them???

I killed Zoltan and I got LOTS of artifacts from him....
by Romanov77
16 Jun 2007, 13:44

Maahr gambit - A question

I heard that this map was quite bugged in the past... I started it yesterday with the latest patch...after quite some time Zoltan arrived with a freaking huge army and sieged me but I was able to kill him so I got the objective complete... Now... Do I need to do something special to find these artif...
by Romanov77
14 Jun 2007, 07:23
Topic: Bastion, the name for the orc town?
Replies: 38
Views: 11280

Yeah someone cant get fat (Im one of those, but neither do I get thinner no matter what) and they can be just as badasses in games as the fat ones 8| Like korean starcraft gamers, its like a sport down there, sweating behind a monitor in hours after hours to win the 10K+++ award! Thats gotta kill s...
by Romanov77
13 Jun 2007, 17:26
Topic: Bastion, the name for the orc town?
Replies: 38
Views: 11280

Ubival need to learn how to deal with lifeless fat nerds if it wants to keep using the M&M licence ;)
by Romanov77
12 Jun 2007, 17:14
Topic: Academy Alternative Upgrades Released - What do you think?
Replies: 31
Views: 7141

Ahahaha my gremlins will disable yor cataput, you expert warmachine hero! :D

Go to advanced search