Search found 77 matches

by crislevin
20 Oct 2015, 00:39
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Bug reports after patch 1.2
Replies: 28
Views: 19274

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

Tool tip for aoe spells are off at times, doesn't show correct area of effect, Unit affected, damages.
by crislevin
16 Oct 2015, 11:14

A big one is the game still crashes at launch from time to time on my desktop (295x2, i7-4790k, 12GB), it eventually starts, so far. One graphic bug is when I used druid special attack, she sometimes turn around to the left edge of the screen, and the leafs fly towards the edge direction. I also saw...
by crislevin
16 Oct 2015, 00:29
Topic: So is this game worth buying?
Replies: 292
Views: 129103

Re: So is this game worth buying?

I'm happy crislevin that it ended that way. You know, you previous post was really angry. You would leave the other people facing the same issue alone. Another hero would be chosen. Pun aside. I'm happy that it works for you. What do you have for operation system? There will be reason why patching ...
by crislevin
15 Oct 2015, 21:10

Just finished the 2nd sylvan map on easy (normal exhausted me before the patch).

I think game now is in an acceptable status, in that it is playable and can be completed. Small bugs aside, basic functions are here. So if you are a die hard fan, go ahead.
by crislevin
15 Oct 2015, 18:28

so far so good. Here is another bug.. the AI speed configuration doesn't seem to stick very well, i had to set it to 800% over and over again and still unsure why sometimes it suddenly revert to 100% by itself.. UPDATE: it seems the game never remember the speed config, it resets every time the game...
by crislevin
15 Oct 2015, 14:42

It is incredible. Since I know my saved game will not work, I tried to start over the Sylvan 2nd map. Now my game would not start a new campaign at all and my computer eventually freezes. This game isn't worth a penny right now as I simply can't play it at all. Sorry about my language, but I am incr...
by crislevin
05 Oct 2015, 16:53

I think height of HoMM is H3, height of HoMM in 3D is H5. One major thing H7 can easily do, to approach H5 in terms of 3D UI, is to allow dragging right mice to rotate camera. It is already available with keyboard, so I can't imagine this being hard with a mice. 3D town screen would be another major...
by crislevin
05 Oct 2015, 14:12

I concur with cjlee, AI balance, small glitches, etc, they can all wait. The game's basic functions need to be sorted out (infinite loading, humongous memory leak). I am glad you guys are working on it, TBH, i really enjoy the graphic and skill system so I hope it get fixed soon. Please, make sure i...
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 23:54

This game also runs extremely buggy, laggy, even on my desktop with arguable best graphic in the market, 295x2 The R9 295 is only as good as the crossfire profile for the game; which would be just about nonexistent for a title as new and H7 with AMD's slow as molasses driver releases. Try disabling...
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 19:43
Topic: Is it just me? or the AI is way too strong in campaign?
Replies: 18
Views: 9778

Re: Is it just me? or the AI is way too strong in campaign?

BB Shockwave wrote:AI speed increase? I am curious... what does that do? Why is it NOT set as the fastest by default? Or does it make the AI skip steps and basically be more stupid and careless when thinking about what to do?
its the same as in H2-H6, enemy graphic speed accelerates. Nothing else.
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 18:49
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 43
Views: 21237

Re: Bug reports

official forum has plenty people with loading problems adn huge memory leak in windows 7. So I wouldn't say this is a pure win 10 problem.
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 17:05

This is my 2nd force shutting down my desktop because loading screen eventually turned into complete irresponsive system, I also did that on my laptop a few times. Both are on Windows 10. I'm done spending time not playing the game I pre-ordered. I will just wait until next patch that clearly states...
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 16:28

gourley4p wrote:I would be interested to hear about your computer specs. The game runs silky smooth for me. I have 16GB of RAM and a solid state hard drive. I am sure that helps.
I don't have ssd, it's 295x2, i7 4790k, 12gb
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 16:22

I already changed to borderless window because as I previously reported during cb2, full screen overheats my 295x2 gpu. I'm incredibly disappointed as this time, please make sure next patch comes in good shape. I don't mind waiting, but please do fix loading, and most likely related resource hog pro...
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 16:07

It's hard to say, l love homm series so I always bought it whenever it came out. H7 has great potentials, but as of now, I'm literally spending more than half of my time in front of the loading screen, terminating the process, foce rebooting my computer. This game also runs extremely buggy, laggy, e...
by crislevin
02 Oct 2015, 15:37

Hey all just a quick one to say i'll be monitoring this thread closely and popping in and out of other threads if I have any relevant information for you. In regards with bugs it would be great that if you find an issue you could post you PC specs and if you know of a way to be able to reproduce th...
by crislevin
01 Oct 2015, 10:49

When boarding and landing boat, even though there is still movement point left as shown by the green bar to the left of the hero portrait, system keeps saying no movement point left. I know this is because landing and boarding take more movement point, but it could be confusing. Also, extremely long...
by crislevin
01 Oct 2015, 09:25

they claim they fixed loading and AI turns, in reality, they are still excessively long Did you try to increase the AI speed in the options? By default it still is set to 100%, but you can increase it to 800%. It makes a huge difference, especially when the AI is still hidden by the fog of war. Goo...
by crislevin
01 Oct 2015, 00:22

When travel in water, sometimes hero's graphic is fixed in one location, even though the boat moved to another part already.

Sometimes enemy hero becomes invisible on adventure map.

Extremely memory hog.
by crislevin
30 Sep 2015, 21:49

I haven't got the game yet but that sounds like it might be fun. I usually like it when they make a map that breaks away from the standard 4X. I usually don't mind more running around. I guess the problem with H7 is it is really a very slow game, they claim they fixed loading and AI turns, in reali...

Go to advanced search