Search found 140 matches

by dark raider
Jul 18 2009, 15:18
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Need Help!! Newbie Campaign maker
Replies: 4
Views: 2146

Need Help!! Newbie Campaign maker

Hey guys... i have a question...dont know if im doing it the right way.. but here goes... i have made a couple of maps in the map editor that i wnat to use as a campaign...but i dont know how to make it as a campaign..everytime i go to Tools-Create Campaign and i get to the place where i need to add...
by dark raider
Jul 18 2009, 13:47
Topic: Need help with fixing map crashes!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1893

Now Yet another thing has shown itself.... when im in the map editor...with my map...and I push the check map button...the map editor crashes...i have an idea that the problem that makes the editor crash is also the problem that makes it crash in game...but how can i find out what the problem is whe...
by dark raider
Jul 18 2009, 11:09

if it is large it should not crash right? and i do not think it is too detailed...not more than other maps i've seen and they work...so anyone who knows what the reason might be? i have the map ready so just tell me and i will send it to You and have a look....
by dark raider
Jul 16 2009, 12:58

Actually I just found out...my map is only a Large map....so it is not that big.... so it should not be crashing because of the size i guess...

but then what...
by dark raider
Jul 12 2009, 16:23

I must Say yes to both...

hmm...what a shame ubisoft has f''ked the game up that much...what is the point in allowing a huge map size if it crashes.... from now on ubisoft will be known to me as ubif''k..... since it is not the first game they have made that keeps crashing...
by dark raider
Jul 12 2009, 12:34

Need help with fixing map crashes!!!

Hello Guys... I have made a heroes map for H5 TOE. it took me 2 years to finish it but i am done with it.... how ever i have a problem... This is where i need your help guys.... Whenever i play it it crashes at some point in the game...and always at a new location... So this is what i would like fro...
by dark raider
May 5 2009, 11:19
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: All Alone at Isengard
Replies: 13
Views: 1898

All Alone at Isengard

pretty cool....what map is this?? is it a custum made map?? is it for the wake of gods mod? or is it an original map from heroes 3?
by dark raider
Mar 30 2009, 21:13
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: HELP!! HD Colors or Texture mod or creature sharpening
Replies: 1
Views: 2472

HELP!! HD Colors or Texture mod or creature sharpening

Some Time ago there was made a mod for heroes V that made all the details of creatures and other thing more sharp and much more clear....where can I find that mod...cause i lost my copy of it....

does anyone know?
by dark raider
Aug 1 2008, 11:49
Forum: News
Topic: New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5
Replies: 11
Views: 2944

New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5

is there a manual for the editor? because I can't figure it out. i try and make a map but there are something i dont understand... i can only choose to have 2 players. and i can't find the map that it makes. i want to make a map with 8 players.. how do I do that?
by dark raider
Jul 30 2008, 13:05
Topic: New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5
Replies: 11
Views: 2944

New Fan-made RMG for Heroes 5

does it work with all the heroes 5 versions? TOE and HOF??
by dark raider
Feb 6 2008, 21:09
Topic: Legends Book 2 Coming Soon
Replies: 30
Views: 4326

Legends Book 2 Now Available

can someone please help me!!! i cant beat the minotaur hero in the second mission....what do i have to do to beat him!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!
by dark raider
Feb 5 2008, 17:08
Topic: Legends Book 2 Coming Soon
Replies: 30
Views: 4326

Legends Book 2 Now Available

does anyone know how to complete the second mission?? i mean i have a lot of ******* and scouts and some raptors...but he comes with an army of 35 manticores and 40 hydras and over 200 minotaur...how the h*** am suppose to beat that??
by dark raider
Dec 15 2007, 21:29
Topic: PLEASE!! needs help with new map
Replies: 3
Views: 1180

hey i had som problems making that fog of war thing to work..maybe i did do it right...but just in case i just mailed you with an attachment of my map...please look at it when you get the time... thanks
by dark raider
Dec 15 2007, 15:50
Topic: PLEASE!! needs help with new map
Replies: 3
Views: 1180

PLEASE!! needs help with new map

I have made a new map and I think it is very cool..however I have a problem I have tested the map and it always makes the game crash after about 3 month.... I have tried and look around in the map editor but I just can't find out what the h*** is wrong...if someone would please help me and look at t...
by dark raider
Aug 24 2007, 20:01
Topic: Tribes of the East UK Preorders
Replies: 26
Views: 3279

Tribes of the East UK Preorders

Damn I cant wait for this game... on the site tothegame.com there has come a cool new video from the game...check it out...
by dark raider
Jul 16 2007, 20:10
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East Spells
Replies: 100
Views: 15620

Tribes of the East

RELEASE DAT IS SET TO BE SEPTEMBER 28'TH...
by dark raider
Jun 27 2007, 5:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: music in game
Views: 1733

how do you make a music file into an .ogg file... i dont have winamp..i use windows media player 11. I have some songs in my music folder documents that I really want to put in the game... so How do I do that... cause it is .mp3 files at the moment...
by dark raider
Jun 26 2007, 13:20
Topic: mapmaking and playing problem
Replies: 5
Views: 1590

mapmaking and playing problem

I have made a map my self...really cool...and I have played it before... the when I played I discovered some mistakes...wich is always there the first time... anyway I have corrected those mistakes and wanted to play it again...but now I can't... everytime it is about to load the map after i selecte...
by dark raider
Jun 26 2007, 13:13
Topic: Your alternate music to the factions in H5
Replies: 28
Views: 3583

how do you do that?? how do you put in your own music to the different factions??
by dark raider
Jun 26 2007, 13:12
Topic: music in game
Views: 1733

music in game

Just a question... how do you put in your own music in the game??? for the different factions??

Go to advanced search