Search found 140 matches

by dark raider
Sep 10 2010, 11:55
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Grove town
Replies: 7
Views: 3816

any news as when the final version is coming up?
by dark raider
Sep 1 2010, 13:33
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes Chronicles Add-on
Replies: 2
Views: 1016

Heroes Chronicles Add-on

i read that if you already own 2-3 copies of the chronicles games you can download 2 extra add-ons.... but my question is this..: COMPATIBLE WITH "US DOMESTIC" VERSION ONLY ... what does this mean for me if im from europe and have european version of the chronicles games...then i can't pla...
by dark raider
Sep 1 2010, 13:29
Forum: Articles
Topic: Chronicles Free Campaigns
Replies: 8
Views: 2275

Chronicles Free Campaigns

COMPATIBLE WITH "US DOMESTIC" VERSION ONLY what does this mean?? does it mean that i can't get those 2 downloadable games if i live in europe and got the retail games from here??
by dark raider
Aug 29 2010, 18:14
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: project status
Replies: 62
Views: 31587

project status

hey all you "producers" of Equilibris... I am a big fan of the heroes games and all their mods..and especially this mod since heroes 4 great to play... So here is my question... Is the project dead or how goes????? I think we are many who wait for it with great hopes..... So what do you sa...
by dark raider
Aug 18 2010, 10:51
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 20914

Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!

I can't wait to see wich factions is in this game...and to see the new beastiary....and skills...
by dark raider
Aug 17 2010, 11:17
Topic: Heroes6 leak ?
Replies: 44
Views: 8337

Heroes6 screens leak ?

hmmm.. what i don't understand is with all those games that has come lately with such an amazing graphic ( like Disciples 3) how is it that heroes still needs to be made like cartoon graphic... i remind me of the old warcraft or kings bounty graphic...I would really like to se a heroes game with mor...
by dark raider
Mar 8 2010, 17:25
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 29683

UbiSoft Online Controversy

this is indeed a very irritationg concept...they have done the samething with the new assasins creed...and it requires the computer to be online all the time...even during gaming...so if the connection is lost...the game stops or even crashes...(so if you did not save before it is just to bad)....
by dark raider
Nov 25 2009, 22:59
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: [HoMM5] Modding for Dummies
Replies: 11
Views: 24668

problem!!!

hey a question... I did all the things you have written...i unzipped the two pak files into the heroes folder.... however..when I after I had changed the stats and given creatures new abilities and spells...the game would not run...I game with and error..something about...creature 152 did not have.....
by dark raider
Sep 14 2009, 12:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: weird dwellings
Replies: 1
Views: 893

weird dwellings

can someone please tell me why there is wolves in my blade dancer dwellings and manticores in my dungeon military posts??? what made it change...cause it is rather irritating...and funny as it may seem...there is no death knights in necropolis' military post...why not change that one too??? how do I...
by dark raider
Sep 14 2009, 7:54
Topic: Map Submission
Replies: 21
Views: 4191

Map Submission

i am very happy to see my map posted now...but a question...why when you look at the info..does it say none at the underground??? is it because there is no screenshot from there?? if that is the case ok...but otherwise i will just say that that is an underground present in the map..Fate of Ashan
by dark raider
Sep 12 2009, 21:13

Map Submission

that very cool....thks..
by dark raider
Sep 11 2009, 20:45

Map Submission

So....Any news about my map???
by dark raider
Aug 15 2009, 12:06
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Map Testers Wanted for Great and detailed Map
Replies: 10
Views: 2706

I thank you for your help.

I have done some modification according to your requests... now it should be better.you can see the changes in the final readme file. now i think it is time to post the map.

If other ideas should come up..don't hesitate to give me a hint..
by dark raider
Aug 13 2009, 22:08
Topic: Need Help!! Newbie Campaign maker
Replies: 4
Views: 2148

it is the Homm 5 TOE editor
by dark raider
Aug 13 2009, 19:58

as sylvan the sawmill is very close...it is down int the south east corner...it would take 2 maybe 3 days to get there...
by dark raider
Aug 13 2009, 11:41
Topic: Single Scenario maps to MultiPlayer Maps
Replies: 0
Views: 943

Single Scenario maps to MultiPlayer Maps

Hi Guys

As Some of You already know i am done with my map after many problems.

However i would like to know something...

I made my map as a Single Player map (single Scenario)...is it possible in any way to make it into a multiplayer map too?

if so..how?

thks.

Dark Raider
by dark raider
Aug 13 2009, 11:15

Oops had to edit the link....it was the wrong map i linked...
by dark raider
Aug 13 2009, 10:44

ok here is the lnik... http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/10000208/file.html just look for small errors...or things you may think is out of balance on the map. also make sure to check if the high level dwelling is as normal...I made sure that the lvl. 4,5 & 7 creatures should be in all of the dwellin...
by dark raider
Aug 12 2009, 20:46

how do i put it in as a download link?
by dark raider
Aug 12 2009, 9:59

Map Testers Wanted for Great and detailed Map

Hey guys & Girls I am Finally done with my map...and have played it 1 time myself without crashes...cool...now I need you guys to test it before i can submit it in here.... so any one who likes to try out a very cool and detailed map??? it is a TOE map. Large SIze Best played with the turn based...

Go to advanced search