Search found 140 matches

by dark raider
Jul 28 2012, 12:54
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Mammoth Fart
Replies: 2
Views: 1032

Mammoth Fart

cool...this is my map you have played there...Fate of Ashan...what do you think of it?
Edited on Sat, Jul 28 2012, 08:54 by dark raider
by dark raider
May 1 2012, 10:53
Topic: Fountain of the Dead
Replies: 3
Views: 1178

Fountain of the Dead

more strange though is that you cant find this building in the map editor anywhere...it would be cool to have on the map...
by dark raider
May 1 2012, 10:50
Forum: News
Topic: Modernizing Heroes III?
Replies: 38
Views: 8791

Modernizing Heroes III?

as a hardcore fans I must say that I would actually love to see a Remake of the Heroes 3 game, with a few differences...som new and improved townscreens...maybe some new on map buildings.. ex. but leave the factions as they where...and the spells etc. I love this game series. And by the way... I do ...
by dark raider
Apr 18 2012, 11:57
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.3 Launches, Black Hole Replaced
Replies: 50
Views: 12453

Patch 1.3 Launches, Black Hole Replaced

I have mixed feelings about this news...will the graphics change i wonder... But must say that if marzhin is right i think it might be ok for limbic to take over.....the anno series is actually pretty good and nice graphics to..might get a heroes that goes toward a more "realistic" graphic than this...
by dark raider
Jan 11 2012, 17:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: game down again?
Replies: 1
Views: 1161

game down again?

Is the game server down again?? I can't log into my game today...it keeps saying incorrect username or password..but it is the same...and I played last night without problems.... Anyone knows?? I can't see anything on the official forum since it is under reconstruction... and the official site says ...
by dark raider
Nov 19 2011, 12:31
Topic: The World Again
Replies: 17
Views: 2135

The World Again

Sure... Jade sea and pao islands to the right.. then left of that we have heresh.. and then left of that with the desert is the silver cities... the middle of the map is griffin empire...and the upper left area is Irrolan and in the north the area with mountains is Fortress (grimheim).. and the area...
by dark raider
Nov 19 2011, 12:30
Topic: The World Again
Replies: 17
Views: 2135

The World Again

Sure
Edited on Sat, Nov 19 2011, 07:31 by dark raider
by dark raider
Apr 20 2011, 8:54
Topic: Griffins
Replies: 12
Views: 1313

Griffins

it is 20th of april and 12 pm here in europe (where ubisoft is) and still no BETA is released.... hmm :-(

And i pre-ordered the collector edition from ubishop...
Edited on Wed, Apr 20 2011, 04:56 by dark raider
by dark raider
Mar 31 2011, 17:35
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: editing ubisoft maps...the maps from the game itself
Replies: 1
Views: 1791

editing ubisoft maps...the maps from the game itself

hey..

does anyone know if it is possible to edit the ubisoft maps??

there is a very nice orignial map that I would like to edit..just to put in the memory mentor...etc....

anyone knows if it is possible??
by dark raider
Feb 28 2011, 17:53
Topic: Game Collection - Charles
Replies: 11
Views: 1714

Game Collection - Charles

I can't see the heroes chronicles titles in this pic...you have those...?? :-D
by dark raider
Feb 20 2011, 14:10
Topic: Asking The Devs - What Do You Want To Know?
Replies: 51
Views: 22790

question

Don't know if this has been asked before...but is it possible that there will be terramorphing in the new heroes...it would be so cool if the ground would change to look like it actually belongs to the faction that owns the nearby castle... so as inferno would change the ground to lava.. necro to cu...
by dark raider
Dec 16 2010, 16:32
Topic: HELP!! Editing creatures in Dwellings!!
Views: 1784

it is the H5 editor!
by dark raider
Dec 15 2010, 23:15

PLEASE!! I NEED THE INFO "HELP" YESTERDAY!!!!!

DOES NO ONE KNOW!!!!
by dark raider
Dec 14 2010, 17:11

HELP!! Editing creatures in Dwellings!!

Hi guys.. I need some help...in the map editor I know it is possible to go in and change the creatures your want in the dwellings as ex. the military post... I did it before i changed the dungeon military post so it got manticores... but here is where I need help!!... I can't remember how or where y...
by dark raider
Nov 29 2010, 12:01
Topic: Map Testers Needed
Views: 1687

COME ON!!! IS THERE NO ONE WHO CAN HELP ME TEST MY MAP....

I CANNOT POST IT BEFORE IT HAS BEEN TESTED!!!!
by dark raider
Nov 25 2010, 20:54
Topic: Map Testers Needed
Views: 1687

Map Testers Needed

Hi Im back with my 2 map, my first map was the Fate of Ashan map. As promised I have now finished another Detailed map that has been in progress for 2 years or so.. So now I just need some testers...however it takes a good computer as it is pretty detailed... It is a impossible sized map with 8 play...
by dark raider
Nov 19 2010, 17:19
Topic: playing via ubi.com map generator
Views: 1009

yes you can play with them...I have seen others play with it...then it says RMG in red letters at the map name when you look at the channel your in....but I just cant figure out how I myself get to choose the RMG maps I create.... I don't have that box in the selection screen when it is online play....
by dark raider
Nov 19 2010, 14:22
Topic: playing via ubi.com map generator
Views: 1009

playing via ubi.com map generator

does anyone know where the maps you create via map generator in online play are...because I can't see them in the map list....

pls help ASAP!!
by dark raider
Sep 20 2010, 13:01
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: problem with H3 & WOG
Views: 2593

problem with H3 & WOG

I have a problem...i installed the heroes 3 and afterwards the WOG..i even played the entire empire campaign...then i started the inferno campaign and it crashed in game....now some weeks after I thougt lets play it again..but now every time I start the game either heroes 3 or WOG.. it says in the m...
by dark raider
Sep 10 2010, 12:01
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: all addons list
Replies: 28
Views: 55574

how goes with the grove town mod? any release to this..i donwloaded some beta version but does anyone know how to install it? ( where to extract it??)

Go to advanced search