Search found 140 matches

by dark raider
08 Sep 2006, 09:21
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mods
Replies: 241
Views: 71171

Mods

could someone please make a mod where the black dragons get about 100 more hitpoints, I have to play this game on my own, a pal of mine won't play the game before the dragons get more hitpoints. i want the game to be more like in heroes 4. PLEASE
by dark raider
05 Jun 2006, 19:56

Mods

>ThunderTitan I was playing the game against one of my friends..and I was inferno... we met wit some insane and huge armies...he had about 49 black dragons and the i gave them the mark of the damed. and i also was able to use my pit fiends on them with the vulnerbility spell... and I have also seen ...
by dark raider
05 Jun 2006, 13:19

Mods

if the warlocks Irresistable Magic skill also affect the black dragons then it doesn't have magic immunity, i was in a battle against inferno and he gave the dragons lots of bad spells. and that is what i mean. this should not affect the dragons, they should have total immunity even with the warlock...
by dark raider
05 Jun 2006, 04:46

Mods

by the way.. remember in homm IV the black dragons had 400 hitpoints... wich was one of the things that made them uniqe... they are just too easy to kill now..
by dark raider
05 Jun 2006, 04:44

Mods

Thanks to all mod makers.. I have a wish though..can anyone maybe make a mod for the black dragons. to make them more like they were in homm IV. that means total immunity from spells.. they do not have that now.. and maybe give them...well i don't know maybe 50 hitpoints more... after all it should ...
by dark raider
03 Jun 2006, 14:59
Forum: News
Topic: Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon
Replies: 56
Views: 18729

Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon

Are those pictures from the E3 convention?? or where are they from??
by dark raider
26 May 2006, 22:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V Map Editor
Replies: 1
Views: 1466

Heroes V Map Editor

I Finally got my copy of the game but I was a litlle dissapointed... if you play multiplayer games there are not that many maps to choose from... And you have not even the map editor to make your own maps.. :disagree: does anyone know why there is not a map editor for this game... and if there are o...
by dark raider
17 May 2006, 21:56
Topic: Heroes V is Out!
Replies: 87
Views: 22183

Heroes V is Out!

does anyone know what the final system requirements are for the game??
by dark raider
25 Apr 2006, 21:31
Topic: Equilibris Gets Foggy
Replies: 13
Views: 4600

Equilibris Gets Foggy

looks cool, but does anyone know when they are realeasing the final version of equilibris????
by dark raider
20 Apr 2006, 17:49
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28163

Inferno Creature Statistics

sorry archdevils...not archangels
by dark raider
20 Apr 2006, 17:48
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28163

Inferno Creature Statistics

why can't archangels go anywhere on the map anymore? they suddenly have become weaker?
by dark raider
15 Apr 2006, 22:05
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 35973

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

once again I wan't to complain over the balance differences in the game... today I had the biggest army ever... 500 succubus 800 horned overseers, 160 pit lords, 168 nightmares, 208 cebereius, and 80 devils... know what I want to complain over is that he had 1k of marksmen...and he took about 15 of ...
by dark raider
15 Apr 2006, 15:18

NNOOOOO....I think it is a graat demo..BUT it pisses me off when it **** up my gameplay with small errors in the game...ex. i finally was aple to kill the haven army in the custom map..i had a really big army my self... and i just needed to by my reinforcements from the castle.... but I found out th...
by dark raider
15 Apr 2006, 07:38

@ thunderTitan - it is tru what you are saying... I too think it is cool thaht they have gone back to the original with the one heroe per army.. and thaht you cannot take your army out of the castle.... but I still would wish that they would make a caravan for the many dwellings that are around the ...
by dark raider
15 Apr 2006, 07:33

Also the spectral dragons.... I think I read somewhere that most melee attacks on this dragon was most likly to miss...I thought that would be cool if it was like that ( it is a ghost after all) but all my attacks on the dragon went in....hmmm I think the spectral dragon has become very weak in this...
by dark raider
14 Apr 2006, 23:14

oh and one more thing.... what is with the devils??? why can't they move anywhere anymore.....suddently they have lost their abillity to teleport all over the place??? that sucks... instead the paladins can ride from one side of the battlefield to the other in one move...but the devils can't???? hmmm
by dark raider
14 Apr 2006, 23:10

I must say I like the demo... inferno is a cool faction...there are somethings I find is wrong or missing with the game... 1. I miss the caravan function already...because with all those cool dwellings around the map.. I don't have the time to run around and visit them all the time...I wish one coul...
by dark raider
13 Apr 2006, 14:22
Topic: Heroes V Demo on Thursday
Replies: 17
Views: 5667

Heroes V Demo on Thursday

does anyone know wich faction(S) you can play in the demo...and how much one can play???
by dark raider
13 Apr 2006, 12:26
Topic: Heroes V Demo on Thursday
Replies: 17
Views: 5667

Heroes V Demo on Thursday

it's thursday today...but i do not see any demo avaiable anywhere???
by dark raider
03 Jan 2006, 20:00
Topic: Fabrice Q&A (April)
Replies: 21
Views: 10697

Fabrice Q&A (April)

WAAUUWW....I have tried a beta version of the new heroes 5, and I must say, that although You can only play one level og the haven campaign this is a GREAT game....personly I think haven is one of the greatest factions.... the royal griffins and the upgraded monks....man they are strong units....and...

Go to advanced search