Search found 140 matches

by dark raider
01 May 2007, 20:10
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East Spells
Replies: 100
Views: 29022

Tribes of the East

I think it's very cool that vamperic touch is back again... I really missed that spell. then the game will be a lot more fun to play as this spell really makes the small balance problems a little less important...hmm... couldn't they have made some more dwarwen spells too... anyway i can't wait to t...
by dark raider
14 Mar 2007, 20:49
Forum: News
Topic: Ghost of the Past Mod
Replies: 18
Views: 4961

Ghosts of the Past Mod

this is too cool... i hope that the mega dragons return... and also maybe the gorgons..
by dark raider
13 Feb 2007, 01:38
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Strange Archer
Replies: 33
Views: 16111

A Strange Archer

I have the collectors ed. and I can see the orc... however it is not show like in this zoom pic. on the box cover it is almost all out in the right side of the box cover...in the back.. just slightly above the fallen pitfiend..
by dark raider
14 Jan 2007, 16:06
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How to get the console to work in HOF
Replies: 27
Views: 78356

MY Bad

MY Bad...

I had forgotten that you need to write in the console after you start a map...: enable_cheats..... with small letters...the the cheats will work
by dark raider
14 Jan 2007, 15:54

console cheats

Now I finally got the console to work...but the codes won't work..
when I type in ex. Add_money 100....nothing happens....and I does not have the money or resources when i close down the console????
what more is needed??? SOME ONE HEEELLLPPP!!!
by dark raider
14 Jan 2007, 12:27

console in HOF

I have tried everything... but I can't get the damn console to work...can somebody please help me..with this...
by dark raider
06 Jan 2007, 15:41
Topic: Patch 2.1/1.5
Replies: 56
Views: 23909

one huge bug!!! I think

One Thing that I hope they will work on fixing for the next patch is the AI playing time... When ever you use the RMG or your own created maps it works fine ine the start but when your are playing for a while it really takes the AI 5-10 minutes to take its turn :devious: ... and NO it is not my comp...
by dark raider
27 Dec 2006, 18:45
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Dark Messiah - worth buying?
Replies: 7
Views: 5552

I did not help with the first patch...but i did not know that there had already been a second...thanks for telling me I will hurry and try that...
by dark raider
26 Dec 2006, 17:37
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Dark Messiah - worth buying?
Replies: 7
Views: 5552

Dark messiah game

I think it is great game...with great graphics..only one thing that makes me wanna throw the game to hell....it almost keeps crashing.... And with heroes V..well also a very great game.but with the hof expansion they really manage to fuck it up...this random map generator is really annoying...if you...
by dark raider
26 Dec 2006, 17:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Melissa and the Games
Replies: 22
Views: 8893

Melissa and the Games

she looks hot....just to bad that the games aren't...I hope the next ubisoft makes a heroes they wont **** it up like these to...
by dark raider
20 Nov 2006, 14:26
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: the new random map generator
Replies: 0
Views: 1775

the new random map generator

OK.....I think the new random map gen. is the coolest thing.... but Why the hell does ubisoft keep fucking up this game.... there is a huge bug in this game......when you use this new feature... you can play the game pretty long time if you have used the random map gen.... but at some time when it i...
by dark raider
16 Nov 2006, 13:28
Topic: HOF Creature Stats
Replies: 68
Views: 32440

HOF Creature Stats

Hey I haven't got my game yet but I really am curious about the new dwarfes...can anyone please post the Creature Stats soon, I can't wait to se the hit points..damage etc.. from the different creatures in the new expansion... plus maybe some pics of the neutral creatures... Thanks the ultimate necr...
by dark raider
10 Nov 2006, 15:57
Topic: The Map Editor
Replies: 8
Views: 6042

why not

then why have they not created these neutral creature dwellings....why bother making neutral creatures if you don't have any chance of getting them in your army to fight with you....that sucks...... at least you could do that in h4....
by dark raider
10 Nov 2006, 13:22
Topic: The Map Editor
Replies: 8
Views: 6042

The Map Editor

I have a little question, There is the map editor wich is cool you can do almost anything with....only onething that i am missing...why the flying f*** can't it build the neutral creature dwellings....i am currently making a map and I would really like to put the Death knight out to play. Does anyon...
by dark raider
10 Nov 2006, 13:13
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17347

Creature Abilities

if the crystal dragons was from the 3rd game then why does the ability stand above....all these abilities mentioned above is from h5..further more it says that the crystal scale makes them immune to thing that only exist in h5. such as the harm touch, vorpal sword and deadeye shot...i'm just curious...
by dark raider
09 Nov 2006, 18:06
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17347

Creature Abilities

I just have a little question....i can see in the creature ability list that there is something called crystal scale ability that makes crystal dragons immune to something...but what the hell is crystal dragons...I have never seen these creatures in heroes V
by dark raider
29 Oct 2006, 15:27
Topic: Week of The....
Replies: 12
Views: 3066

Week of the???

Does anyone know if there is a list or something where you can see the different weeks and their description I would like to know what they do those many different weeks...
by dark raider
27 Sep 2006, 19:40
Topic: Bugs in HV...
Replies: 196
Views: 71551

I have located a major bug in this game...I have the collectors ed. and the imbue arrow spell does not work...i remeber having played the normal ed. where i could imbue arrow with ex. an ice bolt and then shoot at the enemy to see that an icebolt would hit them too...then i got the collectors ed. an...
by dark raider
27 Sep 2006, 19:34
Topic: The 1.3 patch
Replies: 3
Views: 1525

still none

i have tried everything it says but can't get it to work...by the way I have the collectors ed.
by dark raider
26 Sep 2006, 17:27
Topic: The 1.3 patch
Replies: 3
Views: 1525

The 1.3 patch

Hi every one I was wondering if any one could help with this litlle topic.... with the new 1.3 patch the is the map editor manual and some adobe A. files that You can read if You go to the shortcut menu for the game... one of these adobe A. files is called Cheat Codes and a desription of how to get ...

Go to advanced search