Search found 55 matches

by cher
10 Jun 2006, 23:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Hero trail thingie?
Replies: 19
Views: 5608

Not in my game, I am about crazy trying to find the tear.
by cher
10 Jun 2006, 22:48
Topic: Hero trail thingie?
Replies: 19
Views: 5608

Actually we discovered this is also usefull when digging for the Tears of Asha as the trail is visible on the Puzzle Map if your fast enough to move around the digging spot and then clicking the Puzzle Map. Very neat for finding the treasure. Doing it the hard-way huh? It's a lot more useful to sim...
by cher
10 Jun 2006, 21:42
Topic: Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?
Replies: 12
Views: 3905

Well I think this really sucks. I have dug all around the area mentioned re: the inverted "T", nothing. I also have the strategy guide which shows the tear in a completely different place, NE, dug all over there, nothing. Plus I don't get any dots showing up on my puzzle map as mentioned. ...
by cher
10 Jun 2006, 07:14
Topic: Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?
Replies: 12
Views: 3905

Having the same problem I've practically dug up the whole map, have also gone all around area mentioned above and my map doesn't show me anything?
by cher
06 Jun 2006, 23:59
Topic: Necro Campaign Mission 5: The Traitor
Replies: 46
Views: 13612

How is this possible? You had to fight the angels to get the wings and had to get past the rashashas to initiate that battle
by cher
06 Jun 2006, 23:11

:wall: I just can't beat this one, have tried all suggestions, about ready to quit now.
by cher
05 Jun 2006, 20:54

Thanks so much for the speedy replys. My hubby bought me the strategy guide and this is the one time I used it and it's sooooooo wrong LOL I have another non-related question. Where is this forum based? I'm asking because I'm in Australia and for the other game I'm really active in (Tomb Raider) I a...
by cher
05 Jun 2006, 20:27

Necro Campaign Mission 5: The Traitor

I don't know what I'm missing. I've restarted this several times, Isobel is supposed to sail her ship around to the landing point off the Hill Fort but she can't get through the cluster of rocks standing in the water dividing the 2 areas of water. The only way I've been able to capture Godric's daug...
by cher
31 May 2006, 23:03
Topic: Inferno Campaign: Agrael's Decision
Replies: 5
Views: 2279

Well I got to that bridge and there were waaaaayyyyyyyy too many dragons waiting for me. The longer you play around, the more the opposing forces build
by cher
31 May 2006, 12:57

Thanks so much for answering. I just found the bridge but like most of the others, speed is essential. Going to have to start over and move faster *sigh*
by cher
31 May 2006, 00:24

Inferno Campaign: Agrael's Decision

Help please! I have been round and round in this boat. Been on all land areas, through the caverns, gotten all the gold and just sailing around in circles. There is one area I can see in the caverns that I can't get to, other than that, going nowhere fast. I'm supposed to find Tieru but not having m...
by cher
29 May 2006, 23:50
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Any other "old farts" playing HMM here?
Replies: 63
Views: 23090

Old fart here, heheh. I played my first HOMM when my #3 son bought it for me on Gameboy, I was hooked and I still have both gameboy ones. I've sold off and traded most gameboy stuff over the years but always held onto those 2. Since then my Aussie guy has bought me every HOMM for PC and I've been im...
by cher
17 May 2006, 04:14
Topic: It's here!
Replies: 66
Views: 17485

got mine yesterday in Melbourne Australia :-D
by cher
19 Apr 2006, 06:53
Topic: How do you beat the Inferno Campaign Map?
Replies: 42
Views: 16592

I've been trying and trying following both ways told to play thie Inferno campaign and get creamed everytime. First of all, I find the red gate but can't for the life of me find the red tent :|
by cher
07 Mar 2006, 19:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III
Replies: 13
Views: 13390

I want to thank you for the links to the campaign savegame files. I've played the SOD campaigns through 3 times, never starting new game but always continuing and have never been able to unlock the final campaigns.

Go to advanced search