Search found 55 matches

by cher
15 Oct 2007, 05:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Will of Asha - Beasts & Bones
Replies: 5
Views: 2729

The Will of Asha - Beasts & Bones

Having a problem with the portal behind the demons castle. I've taken the castle, parlayed with the orcs, destroyed all demon army gates but everytime I go into that portal (which is the only place left to me) my hero gets trapped, can't move forward, can't go back through the portal

Help please!
by cher
28 Sep 2007, 00:55
Forum: News
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 30653

Time to taste the Tribes

Thank you so much Sir Charles, I'd missed that!
by cher
27 Sep 2007, 23:23
Topic: Time to taste the Tribes
Replies: 85
Views: 30653

Time to taste the Tribes

On the subject of the activiation code........I have registered at Ubisoft but I get an error message when trying to sign in. My browser accepts cookies and I even shut down my firewall but I still get the error message. How can I get the code?

Thanks
by cher
10 Sep 2007, 01:17
Topic: Tribes of the East in October?
Replies: 73
Views: 17149

Tribes of the East in October?

EB Games Australia still has a release date of Sept 20 although I'm sure it is incorrect as EB Games Australia doesn't usually know what they are doing anyway. Can you tell I'm a transplanted American? LOL
Edited on Sun, Sep 09 2007, 21:22 by cher
by cher
23 Jul 2007, 04:21
Topic: Legends of the Ancients : Book 1 available !
Replies: 76
Views: 15668

Legends of the Ancients : Book 1 available !

I am loving this campaign but is there any place to go for being stuck? I can't get a toehold in part 3
by cher
04 Jul 2007, 00:39
Topic: Custom Maps question
Replies: 25
Views: 5471

Thanks, I much appreciate the tip but I can't open a .cfg file :( Use Notepad. :) Yes, answered by Angeleyes, thanks I have another custom maps question. Why do some maps I've downloaded and put into the maps folder not show up in the list? 2 examples are: Sutychka_11_eng.h5m and Nerivniumovy_10_en...
by cher
03 Jul 2007, 23:00

I have another custom maps question. Why do some maps I've downloaded and put into the maps folder not show up in the list?

2 examples are:

Sutychka_11_eng.h5m
and
Nerivniumovy_10_eng.h5m
by cher
29 Jun 2007, 20:53

2, Open the file autoexec.cfg situated at: c:\program files\ubisoft\Heroes of might and magic 5\Profiles\ 3, Add setvar ai_time_limit = 18000 to the end of the file Once I did those steps above (mentioned in the tweaking link), the AI turn time went down drastically. The game is much more playable ...
by cher
28 Jun 2007, 21:00

Custom Maps question

Apologies if this is in the wrong place......... Why do so many fan made maps take so long for the AI turn? I can quite literally sort laundry, vacuum, do dishes, waiting for my turn again? This is boring and frustrating and I wonder if there's anything, any setting, I can change? Also makes me smok...
by cher
20 Nov 2006, 18:21
Topic: Official - Hammers of Fate Has been Released
Replies: 66
Views: 17016

Thanks for your input, I guess I'd better play it safe and buy the expansion when I get back downunder :)
by cher
20 Nov 2006, 17:24
Topic: Official - Hammers of Fate Has been Released
Replies: 66
Views: 17016

I'm in a unique situation. I live in Australia and bought HOMM5 there and it's the U.K. version, also have installed the relevent patches. I'm visiting in the U.S. at the moment and the expansion is quite a bit cheaper here. My question is......does anyone know if I'll have any compatibility issues ...
by cher
25 Sep 2006, 08:11
Topic: New Maps: Circle Sea, Elven Lord
Replies: 14
Views: 10137

New Maps: Circle Sea, Elven Lord

I'm with sumalmamus.........I have no idea how to play this scenario. I am totally lost
by cher
08 Jul 2006, 22:02
Topic: Academy Campaign: Alliance
Replies: 1
Views: 1149

Academy Campaign: Alliance

I've started this over 3 times now and each time I get to Isobel and there's no freaking way I can defeat her, even with Zehir's summon phoenix, elementals and phantom forcess

Help please :ill:
by cher
29 Jun 2006, 22:31
Topic: Sylvan campaign -last mission
Views: 7386

I have to say that after a solid week of trying to get through this map I'm becoming pretty bored of getting my ass trounced by huge armies of skeletons. No matter how I try, I cannot build a big enough army to defend myself. About ready to trash
by cher
25 Jun 2006, 22:03
Topic: Sylvan campaign: Archipelago
Views: 4606

I started over one more time and have done much better, I'm finally to the point of trying to save Tieru. Thanks for all you help.
by cher
25 Jun 2006, 07:16

Thanks for the reply but I've started this several times and although I have explored most areas, to get a few clusters of joiners, you nearly lose half the troops you had to get to them. I expect this to get harder as I go along but I'm really having big problems with this one, although I never tho...
by cher
25 Jun 2006, 06:50

Sylvan campaign: Archipelago

I don't see any other threads on this so I must be the only twit having a problem with this. No matter how much experience I get for Findan, these opponents are just proving way too much, and the opportunities for adding to Findan's forces waaaaayyyyyy too few. How did you all get through this thing...
by cher
21 Jun 2006, 06:15
Topic: Sylvan campaign, map 3
Replies: 26
Views: 7952

I can't even stay in the game long enough to find the prison.
by cher
13 Jun 2006, 20:41
Topic: Dungeon Mission 5 - anybody want to help a girl out?
Replies: 16
Views: 5481

I've tried both underground routes, both times keeping most of my army intact. Problem is, both routes lead to the same general area, dungeon castle, 2 garrisons. I can make it through either garrison but there's nowhere left to go after breaking through either? I'm very confused, must have re-start...
by cher
11 Jun 2006, 02:59
Topic: Dungeon campaign part 2: Where is that tear?
Replies: 12
Views: 3844

Thanks all, I finally found my tear :hoo:

Go to advanced search