Search found 305 matches

by Suleman
Jul 7 2008, 22:05
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 82036

I like mace weapons for WW becaust they require no dex. That's more you can put into stamina. Did you already go to Nightmare? Or are you doing baal runs in normal? If you are in NM you may want to go back to normal and do Baal runs on okater 8. I do Baal runs until level 55. Your level vs the leve...
by Suleman
Jul 7 2008, 21:05
Topic: Game Music
Replies: 37
Views: 6716

Guilty Gear, any version, has good music. Other fighting games with good music include Street Fighter 2, Tekken 2, Tekken 3 and others that I can't remember at the moment.
by Suleman
Jul 7 2008, 17:30

I've got a lvl 46 or so barbarian, played in single player, hardcore, un-twinked, with the "players 8"-command. It's my first ever WW barbarian, but I can't seem to get enough damage to make WW practical at all. My weapon at the moment is a Rare Great Sword, quite a powerful one, with enou...
by Suleman
Jul 5 2008, 19:34
Topic: Baldur's Gate
Replies: 557
Views: 68052

I dumped Montaron and Xzar and picked up Safana. In Baldur's Gate Trilogy, her weapon skills are HORRIBLE. Dagger and Dart. I think I'll stick with 5 party members so that Safana gets as much exp as needed for her to catch up.
by Suleman
Jul 5 2008, 11:12

The Sorceress's Description doesn't say anything like that. Sure it doesn't: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/classes/sorceress.shtml "A rebellious woman who has wrested the secrets of magic use from the male dominated Mage-Clans of the East" But hey, let's only check the newer descriptio...
by Suleman
Jul 4 2008, 13:23

Is the first Diablo still playable today (I'm not a big fan of retro games, but I can still play Starcraft after all these years)? Can you just skip the first one and play the sequel? How much time do you need to finish it? It's been a while since I've played a good RPG. The first Diablo is... play...
by Suleman
Jul 4 2008, 10:21

Eh. I've explained my points already. This speculation is rather pointless anyway. We'll just have to see what the future has in store.

The Sorceress's Description doesn't say anything like that.
by Suleman
Jul 4 2008, 10:14

...Viconia has 15 wisdom in Baldur's Gate 1. Also, Shar-Teel is too much. I already have two bruisers, and Shar-Teel is too damn vulnerable. Xzar is, as I said, one wizard too many. I will not replace my main character. Odd. I remember her having 18 Wisdom. Anyway, if your Viconia has 15 Wisdom, th...
by Suleman
Jul 3 2008, 20:48

I recently installed BG1 and 2 with expansions and combined them with the Baldur's Gate Trilogy mod. I'm finally gonna play through Baldur's Gate 1, even if it's frustrating at times. I'm also playing through with an evil character for the first time. It's not easy, since the odds are really stacke...
by Suleman
Jul 3 2008, 16:15

I recently installed BG1 and 2 with expansions and combined them with the Baldur's Gate Trilogy mod. I'm finally gonna play through Baldur's Gate 1, even if it's frustrating at times. I'm also playing through with an evil character for the first time. It's not easy, since the odds are really stacked...
by Suleman
Jul 3 2008, 13:02

Indeed, if a sisterhood can open up and create a male order, amazones could teach their males to fight. Sure, but then they'd be forced to both change the name of the class and explain why the amazons would abandon their millenia old traditions and religious doctrines. Also, explain why the amazon ...
by Suleman
Jul 2 2008, 21:55

Infiltrator wrote:So why are they called the sisterhood than?

Nitpicker.
I said they could create a similar order for men. If they wanted/needed to, and there is need. They lost many of their number to Diablo and Andariel.
by Suleman
Jul 2 2008, 21:32

Sure the babies come from somewhere, but the males of the tribe are traders, whereas the rogues could just create a similar brotherhood and teach their secrets to them. To raise their dwindling numbers or something. The rogues seem to live in an area with males in generally equal or superior positio...
by Suleman
Jul 2 2008, 17:55

Yeah, the sisterhood of the sightless eye, I'm aware. It's just more plausible for them to include men than the amazons. Why it`s plausible? I`m not big on Diablo lore so maybe i don`t know something. "Male rogue" is not an oxymoron. "Male Amazon" is. That's basically what I mea...
by Suleman
Jul 1 2008, 19:29

Because obviously the SISTER hood of the Sightless Eye is full of males... face it people, the only reason the Rogue is in is because the name works for both sexes, while Amazon doesn't... The rogue isn't necessarily in. Sure, one site reported that there was a rogue in the gameplay video, but it w...
by Suleman
Jul 1 2008, 13:33

Not pure support. I never claimed they were pure support. However, they do have a lot of skills that support the team. If 2/3 of your skills are team-benefitting auras, you count as a fricking support character. Of course the supporter would be good in melee as well, that's traditional in western R...
by Suleman
Jul 1 2008, 11:37

Support character with buffs, heals and enemy debuffs. Since all classes need to be solo viable, this character probably also has combat skills. The Paladin filled this role in D2, and could do so still. No gender problems. There can't be a pure support char. That does just doesn't work in a game l...
by Suleman
Jul 1 2008, 11:17
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Download Heroes 3 for MAC??
Replies: 1
Views: 862

Sorry, we don't talk about pirated stuff here.
by Suleman
Jun 30 2008, 11:30

There will be 5 classes, this has been stated several times. What we have now are Primary Melee class, specializing in high-damage close range maneuvers and absorbing damage. The Barbarian is roughly the same as before. Indirect spellcaster with summons, debuffs and some damaging spells. The Witch D...
by Suleman
Jun 24 2008, 18:03

MistWeaver wrote:That would be extremely lame. WotLK has been already announced. Why bother with these splashes for game everyone knows about ?

Because it hasn't been released yet?

Go to advanced search