Search found 1023 matches

by soupnazii
06 May 2006, 18:16
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Mixed battles in HOMM V?
Replies: 26
Views: 7017

Well in beta there were mixed fights.I remember battleing a stack of zombies supported by skeleton archers.So it is possible that mixed neutrals will be there.But,lets not forget that this was a feature of HIV and,as we all know,everything from HIV is bad and isnt to be used again. maybe the rule d...
by soupnazii
03 May 2006, 02:36
Topic: Campaign Help
Replies: 2
Views: 2012

ok thnx. my problem was i was looking for a town or something...
by soupnazii
03 May 2006, 02:25
Topic: Campaign Help
Replies: 2
Views: 2012

Campaign Help

so in the campaign it says in the objectives "rescue Isabel and capture (some name of a town i dont remember) by end of week." so first of all i make my way to the town on top of map as quickly as possible and capture it. its the same one that it says in the objectives. now what do i have ...
by soupnazii
03 May 2006, 02:15
Topic: Hard Copy Manual & Creature Stat Card
Replies: 15
Views: 7018

probably not, but one can hope...
by soupnazii
03 May 2006, 02:12
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New Homm3 multiplayer up for grabs!
Replies: 12
Views: 6287

nucly, youve got to click the image... Braxen, would try map, but dont have time to spend on it right now. im sure its great though. and welcome to the forums. o yeah, and the reason you got so little posts is A: its only been there for like 2 days, and B: most people are in the H5 section of the si...
by soupnazii
02 May 2006, 21:42
Topic: Effects of enemy spells...and right click & mouse over
Replies: 42
Views: 11014

I have a feeling that alot of H4 haters will go back crying to that game and it's refressing ideas after playing H5 :proud: doubt it, since most (all?) H4 haters were H3 lovers and thus barely touched H4 at all this entire time. considering how similiar H5 will be to H3, i dont see any reason for H...
by soupnazii
01 May 2006, 22:49
Topic: DEMO MAPS: "Necropolis vs Sylvan" &...
Replies: 38
Views: 10884

If we had patience,we wouldnt download the demo in the first place :devil: You know that's not the point! Demo is one thing. You download it to try the game. Modding is another thing. You mod to get more of something which was not given to you in the first place... PS: Do what you want, If it goes ...
by soupnazii
01 May 2006, 22:36
Topic: Heroes V Cheats
Replies: 52
Views: 25564

they banned modding forums on official site. does that mean this one will go?
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 19:57
Topic: The Demo Won't Run
Replies: 35
Views: 9244

i got the graphics card (Radeon PowerColor 9250 or something) and installed- the Demo works!! :D :D :D
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 19:55
Topic: upgrades in heroes 5
Replies: 4
Views: 2745

upgrades have become more effective, but also alot more expemsive. also, some creaures lose their specials. no, upgrades are not a must in all cases, and no, upgrades are not too good since the price balances it.
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 04:04
Topic: Heroes VI creatures proposal
Replies: 199
Views: 44825

thats a pretty good case... personally, i didnt like H4, but that dosent mean i think everything in there is bad. really the only reason i think it is bad is because it was rushed. if 3DO had more time to work on that game, it had the potential of becoming way better that H3. And also, if you dont l...
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 01:02

either way, i dont see any reason for them to bring it back unless people start protesting that they want it back.
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 00:34

Oh enough of the HIV was bad so every single part of it was bad!The separate movement of creatures and heroes was a briliant idea.And it can be implemented with creatures chaind with heroes.And why cannot a hero mount a gryphon or a dragon?Hell,even pixies can carry a hero if they are in great nimb...
by soupnazii
30 Apr 2006, 00:18
Topic: really long thread about a new stack mechanism
Replies: 26
Views: 6757

agreed, lets make a H6 suggestions forum
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 18:57

We dont need an air layer.But,I did suggest to enable winds,and then make units that fly able to fly over buildings,trees,hills,and some of them even over mountains.? but once again, wouldnt that require H4 style creaure movement? that part wasnt immensly succesful, and now its out of the series. w...
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 18:21

@BB: yea, but when the underground came, the Dungeon joined, so one would onlyt assume that a sky town will apear along with the sky...
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 18:19

yes, but with one race with bonuses on water, one underground, one in air, all of which get penalties on land, and then 5 other races who get no bonuses or penalties or bonuses at all, its pretty clear that any battle on land will be won by the no penalty guys, in water by the water guys, and in air...
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 17:48

heroes 3/5 still have fast/slow creatures on the aventure map, so those movement bonus/penalty could apply for when those creatures are in the army. true, that would work. and no, it wouldnt be impossible to balance, but quite dificult... a town with bonuses to stats and such in water and penalties...
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 15:59

that would require H4 style creature movement though, wouldnt it? not to mention being impossible to balance. bind ship is a nice idea though.
by soupnazii
29 Apr 2006, 15:43

how bout this for a name then:

Creepy Crawleryia

Go to advanced search