Search found 1023 matches

by soupnazii
18 Apr 2006, 20:53
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI creatures proposal
Replies: 199
Views: 44821

that would be fine but the thing is that when people think of fire(or ice)-breathing drakes and giant eagles, the drakes sound scarier, or stronger, or whatever you want to call it. if you gave me the names of all those creatures in a random order and told me to put them in levels, that drake would ...
by soupnazii
18 Apr 2006, 20:30

its like what i said before, one creature, choose between two upgrades. only i also mentioned a second upgrade to whichever one you chose. its good tho. i agree with gnollmage tho, swap eagle and drake. other than that its great. reason i didnt do that tho and instead did 1 upgrade to base creature ...
by soupnazii
18 Apr 2006, 17:07

I got another one: Inferno – Devil-worship, underground, fire, lava 1 Doomed Soul 1+ Imp 1++a Familiar (High attack, low defense) 1++b Evil Spirit (Low attack, average defense, mana stealer) 2 Demon 2+ Horned Demon 2++a Armed Demon (Average attack, very high defense) 2++b Wild Demon (High attack, hi...
by soupnazii
18 Apr 2006, 16:21

post it up here i'd like to ssee it
by soupnazii
18 Apr 2006, 04:06

check mine

Hi guys i had nothing better to do so i mad my list of Haven creatures. Qurqirish Dragon- sorry for using your method, but it was really convenient. Haven – Human, medieval 1 Peasant 1+ Militia 1++a Pikeman (High defense, average attack) 1++b Swordsman (Average defense, high attack) 2 Slinger (Arche...
by soupnazii
06 Apr 2006, 22:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Collector Edition
Replies: 24
Views: 10905

The Collector Edition

@orfinn How were the halos too on the angels 2 christiany for u? they were completely covered with jewish stars and hebrew letters (proobably to make up for the crosses they were holding).
by soupnazii
06 Apr 2006, 02:29
Topic: The Collector Edition
Views: 10905

The Collector Edition

I dont know who else noticed, but the trents just went on a MAJOR diet, and the inquistors got completely redrawn. now they sort of hover above the ground and got some sort of crown instead of the halo.
by soupnazii
01 Apr 2006, 03:49
Topic: Night of the Living Vampire
Replies: 6
Views: 5404

Night of the Living Vampire

wat sprites?
by soupnazii
27 Mar 2006, 22:22
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy
Replies: 45
Views: 17772

Academy

the "Cross of Wisdom" looks like Ankh Cross (ancient egyptian symbol of life and afterlife) with some eye in it. Dunno why, but its clear that they worship Anubis. the eye in it is Ra, who was really just an eye with no body or something. they deffinetly worshipped egyptian gotd. prob why ...
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 22:52
Topic: Haven Creatures
Views: 13280

Haven Creatures

ok sorry people the word in the middle is pronounced "Shaday" and translates into "God". Also, i was alittle off before and got confused. Shedi has nothing to do with "my shadow". still dosent explain that letters around it.
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 22:46

Haven Creatures

the big word in the middle of the center star looks like "Shedi", wich litteraly meeans "my shadow", but could probably mean a million of other things since my hebrew vocabulary isnt quite as big as my english one. also, i never heard of "my shadow" said like that, ever...
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 22:42

Haven Creatures

wats with the jewish star and stuff on the angels head (halo?)? btw, im jewish, so theres nothing racist/ discriminatory in this question (or *soopnazii* for that matter). All aroung the main star, it has circles of smaller stars, and in the center of each circle, a hebrew letter (all of which are w...
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 22:25
Topic: King's Bounty
Replies: 19
Views: 9978

King's Bounty

sandro123, i would happily ask you to email me H2, but my computer crashed recntly (downloaded virus) and just got fixed. anyway, not ready to trust ANYBODY to send me download content. nothing personal, you know...
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 22:20

King's Bounty

thnx cleanpea but im not gonna pay for a game made like 10 (?) years ago... would be great to have on my comp for free tho. also, since im not looking to try the game to see if its good, but instead looking to have the game, trial version wont do. if anny1 finds tho, plz help... Moderator note: Sinc...
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 21:45
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Who can crack my code???
Replies: 15
Views: 7278

"Life, the Universe, and Everything", not "...and all the rest"

nobody got close, but seeing as how i barely spent any time on it, and that in a state of coplete boredom, i dont expect anybody else to waste time doing it.
by soupnazii
20 Mar 2006, 01:47

we all do. actually, i didnt write it myself, i found it in some book about cryptography i found lying around in my room (i was bored, didnt see any reason not to flip through it). i thought about for a while then figured im not gonna waste my time on it and looked for the answer in the back. anyway...
by soupnazii
19 Mar 2006, 22:55
Topic: Love/Hate Inferno
Replies: 18
Views: 9252

i dont know about you guys, but i love inferno. along with dungeon, favorite town in H3. i think that H4 really didnt do them justice, blending them with the necro guys under a "death" theme, but H5 really hits the spot. basically took the 1 from H3 and made it better. however, i do agree ...
by soupnazii
19 Mar 2006, 22:39

Who can crack my code???

I really have nothing to give, but the first person to crack this code will be honored (by me at least) for ever. I have showed this code to many people over a very long period of time, and not one of them has cracked it yet. give it a go. Here it is: ds xzzfÑ2◄♀öÉ0*p«▀╖q☻ôô☻q▬.@Tσ♥ dxsfÉ0ô#├√╩▒▓▓=:...
by soupnazii
04 Mar 2006, 16:40

King's Bounty

hey i have homm3 complete and 4 and downloaded KB anybody know where i can download homm 1 and 2? im sure i can but cant seem to find them anywhere.
by soupnazii
21 Feb 2006, 19:49
Topic: Any word on a Map Editor?
Replies: 16
Views: 9422

I dont know about u guys, but once i finished playing every single map heroes 3 complete had to offer i started playing random-made ones, and i think their great. why go through all the trouble of finding a user-made map that you like, downloading it, and moving it to the game's maps file when you c...

Go to advanced search