Search found 952 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
29 Sep 2007, 21:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3: Best Character Specialty
Replies: 40
Views: 30137

To put it simply, logistics. I believe that in the right hands this skill will be amongst the most powerful in the game.

Yeah. Let It Roll.
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Sep 2007, 18:55
Topic: Dwarf evolution
Replies: 28
Views: 12188

I voted for Heroes III Battle Dwarf.
He looks like a really short Viking warrior to me. :-D

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Sep 2007, 16:23
Topic: Elf Archer evolution
Replies: 43
Views: 20981

Definately Heroes III Grand Elf.

These Noble Elves are quite nice, balanced for an archer unit of level 3, shoot twice and wear one fine piece of elite unit's uniform. (although the outfit it isn't good for hiding in the woods.) Perhaps Rampart's most distinctive troops.

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Sep 2007, 16:08
Topic: Forgotten Heroes
Replies: 68
Views: 30154

Voted for Enough Heroes already. Heroes III did in fact bring a number of the old (Heroes II) ones back. This is especially true with Add-ons Armageddon's Blade and the Shadow of Death. Perhaops the most prominent is Gem who has her own campaign (in AB) and is still trying to forget Succession Wars ...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Sep 2007, 21:13
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite Heroes game
Replies: 59
Views: 14318

UndeadHalfOrc, I haven't modded Heroes III or touched its files in any way. Though I must admit that the thought has crossed my mind. :) There are some nuisances still left in the game after latest SoD patch. Eagle Eye skill is perhaps the top-ranking. It's basicly useless. Anyways, I don't know cod...
by Yurian Stonebow
03 Sep 2007, 21:11
Topic: Which Heroes of Might and Magic Game did you first play?
Replies: 70
Views: 23521

My brother received Heroes III: The Restoration Wars as a Christmas gift back in 1999. We installed the game with little time wasted and got hooked on the game. It was the best strategy game or any game whatsoever we had ever seen or played. Today, I'm still playing the game almost daily and am stil...
by Yurian Stonebow
03 Sep 2007, 20:48
Topic: You knew it was coming... favorite Heroes game
Replies: 59
Views: 14318

Heroes III is THE game for me. This is the first and last time I ever used capital letters in the middle of a sentence here on the CH forums -I Promise- That's how much I love the game. Like I have stated elsewhere I'm a Heroes III veteran (and a fanatic) with my gaming experience now past 8 years. ...
by Yurian Stonebow
23 Jul 2007, 10:46
Topic: New Campaig HoMM 3
Replies: 8
Views: 2109

I am always available for testing, proof-reading and advice if you want my assistance. Contact me and we can discuss things.

Happy map making,

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
23 Jul 2007, 10:43
Topic: Five new maps coming up - testers needed
Replies: 57
Views: 12289

Greetings everybody. As you all know, The Dark Continent has been released. Thank you for your comments, suggestions and what counts the most, the valuable feedback. And thank you for the patience you have shown regarding my ever diminishing amount of free time. I hope you find the map to be of the ...
by Yurian Stonebow
02 Jul 2007, 10:02

Map testing for The Dark Continent is now complete and you can (hopefully) expect to see the map released some time before July 10th, of course depending on my remaining free time and the CH Staff. Once again a huge thank you to all testers. Special thanks for your interesting ideas concerning under...
by Yurian Stonebow
09 Jun 2007, 22:36
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4
Replies: 47
Views: 26972

I politely ask people to re-read my posts since there seems to be much in my posts that some certain people here have missed... I can't find a single quote from myself claiming superior knowledge over Heroes IV game mechanics. Nor do I claim to be Master strategist or someone whose influence over th...
by Yurian Stonebow
08 Jun 2007, 22:39

Heroes IV was a shift from the classical (turn based) strategy game into a more RPG styled area of the genre. One could even argue that H4 is a hybrid between Might and Magic series and the more tactical Succession Wars and Restoration of Erathia. That is the main reason why map makers have been abl...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Jun 2007, 02:59

Viking Invasion is now in the hands of the Celestialheavens Staff. I e-mailed the map to them yesterday. I should have said "will be available here soon" instead of "has been released". But it seems I didn't have the patience as I was so glad to see the map finally released. You ...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Jun 2007, 02:46

In Heroes IV we have an extra unit on the battlefield, The Hero. These Hero-Units are quite capable of destroying entire armies all by themselves, often with such a power that having regular units in your army is not needed anymore. My question is, what is all this? Gods of Might and Magic? The idea...
by Yurian Stonebow
04 Jun 2007, 20:32

Admiral's Hat and Viking Invasion have now been released. Special thanks for all testers. Testing goes on with The Dark Continent, Operation Turning Point and Dark Elves!

Stay tuned for more.

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
04 Jun 2007, 20:14

Revolutionary Idea: Remove PoI's from H4

I am writing this as a hardcore Heroes III fan who occasionally plays HoMM IV with Equilibris. (so please excuse my unintentional speaking-without-knowing-the-hard-H4-facts) I am well aware of the fact that the (adventure) AI in H4 is flawed, laughable at best and not worthy of being taken seriously...
by Yurian Stonebow
02 May 2007, 12:19

Five new maps coming up - testers needed

Greetings all, After a more than a year since my last contribution to Heroes III "mapping", I'm now almost ready to present the community with a total of five new maps. What I need is A Little Help from My Friends with testing and checking text for typos. You may also make suggestions for ...
by Yurian Stonebow
18 Apr 2007, 21:34
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Clarifications
Replies: 62
Views: 14193

Tribes of the East Clarifications

Knowing that a Russian company is responsible for making Heroes V and its expansions, I suggest naming the latest part of the Heroic saga as "Bribes to the East". (Russia has been in the top 10 for most corrupt countries in the world for more than 15 years as of 2007) Edited on Wed, Apr 18...
by Yurian Stonebow
02 Apr 2007, 07:08
Topic: Heroes V second expansion announced!
Replies: 79
Views: 17424

Heroes V second expansion announced!

This is certainly good news. I've been so looking forward to this new expansion. It probably comes with the latest patch and fixes numerous bugs. Good work Nival! Thanks for bringing the Forge back.
by Yurian Stonebow
26 Jan 2007, 23:40
Topic: Server Problems
Replies: 26
Views: 5870

Server Problems

Someone's knocking at the door. Somebody's ringing the bell. Do me a favor. Open the door and let 'em in. Oh yeah...

Go to advanced search