Search found 928 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
Jan 19 2007, 14:44
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Game: Questions and answers - how well do you know Heroes?
Replies: 200
Views: 20778

While it is perfectly true that the Black Dragons are not immune to Dispel, I still have to add that they cannot resist Force Field. Also, Slayer works on the Blackies as well (though it's not direct damage but a boost to attacking friendly unit cast by the Hero).

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Jul 17 2006, 11:59
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV: Rate it!
Replies: 95
Views: 14817

As much as I tried to get used to the rather annoying shortcomings of Heroes IV, I just can not rate the game higher than 6. In heroes IV we have an obvious failure in both terms of quality and replayability. Let's have a cynical look at some features of the game: AI: Much of the adventure map AI ne...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jul 17 2006, 10:30
Topic: Phoenix Evolution
Replies: 40
Views: 17389

Voted for Heroes III: Armageddon's Blade Phoenix incarnation 3DO's H5 Phoenix also looks quite good. It has the logical Phoenix "progression theme" feeling to it. As for other Phoenixes, they all fit well to their respective games excluding the one from H4. Why does it have to look like a fried over...
by Yurian Stonebow
May 25 2006, 15:21
Topic: Mutare's Apprentice 1.3 thread (H3:SoD) reviewers needed
Replies: 0
Views: 1247

Mutare's Apprentice 1.3 thread (H3:SoD) reviewers needed

Greetings everybody, As instructed by Angelspit, I now turn to you fellow Heroes III fan(atics) in a search for reviewer(s) for my recently released Shadow of Death map Mutare's Apprentice. The map has been updated to version 1.3 and I'd like to know what people really think about it. After over 1,0...
by Yurian Stonebow
May 25 2006, 15:05
Topic: Archer evolution
Replies: 68
Views: 22726

Voted: Archer from Heroes III. I'd anyday choose the stylish white-and-blue Erathian Archer uniform over any other Archer uniforms with armour or without it. The Griffin standard looks so cool. Besides, it may be that the H3 Archer wears some kind of armour beneath his Roayl Erathian Military uniform.
by Yurian Stonebow
May 25 2006, 0:13
Forum: News
Topic: New Maps: Life, Death and Family Issues
Replies: 7
Views: 1456

New Maps: Life, Death and Family Issues

No need to apologize, Angelspit. The Heroes V hype is on! :) <br> <br>And thanks Linda G. for your kind words. Mutare's Apprentice is my first Heroes map ever. Some fantasy and scifi cross-over stories were added to the map to enhance the Heroic tale of Mutare Drake's Apprentice. I really hope that ...
by Yurian Stonebow
May 15 2006, 11:20
Topic: [H4] Here all dragons...
Replies: 71
Views: 13447

Voted: Faerie Dragon

The Faerie Dragon in Heroes IV does look a bit odd though, I always liked better its H3 appearance.
Anyways, it is a great unit and it can be very devastating when used to its full potential.
by Yurian Stonebow
May 15 2006, 11:02
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: What your heroes?
Replies: 14
Views: 4758

This is my very first post in this board (or if it comes to that, my first post in the whole Heroes Round Table forums) so please excuse me any unintentional breaking of the posting rules. :) To answer your question BDragon, I'd definately choose Heroes IV Complete anyday over the basic unpatched or...

Go to advanced search