Search found 935 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:46
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1673
Views: 228229

Cold turkey got me on the run

Terrible 7 days of suffering are finally over as I went "Cold Turkey" on Venlafaxine in order to regain my life from the dope. All I can say is that the drug's withdrawal symptoms made it feel as if it was Heroine that I'd taken. Here's a real masterpiece by John Lennon. The song's called ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:37
Topic: The Absence Thread II
Replies: 116
Views: 38804

I'm finally reporting back to active duty! I had a most difficult last full 7 days as withdrawal symptoms from this thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine kicked me hard on the head.

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:31
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 658
Views: 180399

Step by Step

Update on the 6th of February 2015 The Project is not dead or hibernating too deep or the like. At the time of writing, I am updating the maps 1 and 2 of Campaign III. Both HoP and myself (Yurian) were not satisfied by the way things presented themselves in our reasonably well built Demo Version of ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: H7 Necropolis Town Screen
Replies: 23
Views: 4215

Are we saying here that the Spiky, Green Death of Poison a la Heroes V is the preferred model?
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:05
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes III HD Review at PC Gamer
Replies: 13
Views: 3274

In Skillful & Dedicated, Unpaid, Non-professional Modders we trust! :D
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 13:01
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 98
Views: 45189

Is it possible at all (of course using your best knowledge, tools and assets) to fix the original Heroes IV bug where the AI does not know how to buy creatures from the Nature Town's Creature Portal?
by Yurian Stonebow
Feb 6 2015, 12:52
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Wog & Heroes III HD
Replies: 4
Views: 5508

(Enter Sarcasm) It can all be summarized thus: Heroes 3 HD Edition by Ubisoft works with.... Heroes 3 HD Edition by Ubisoft. WoG equals a lot of "well-drawn" level 8 monsters with mish-mash of a palette work thrown into the mix that works fine with....Oh well, WoG! This Heroes 3 Fan Add-O...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jan 10 2015, 22:43
Topic: List of CH members to meet in 2015
Replies: 26
Views: 8263

List of CH members to meet in 2015

Now that we have just started the year 2015 it makes me wonder what the future holds for us. Things I pounder very hard include these: *will Limbic and Ubisoft manage to release Heroes VII before the year ends? *will the Heroes IV fan add-on Equilibris finally go open-source as happened with the equ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jan 10 2015, 22:03
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 91341

Greetings KnifeBuster and welcome to the The Heroes Round Table! :) Yes, the balance patch/mod by UndeadHalfOrc is for Heroes III:SoD but it works flawlessly with Heroes III Complete as the Shadow of Death expansion itself is part of the H3 Complete bundle. Cheers, Yurian Stonebow Heroes III mapmake...
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 24 2014, 12:47
Forum: News
Topic: Christmas 2014
Replies: 10
Views: 2412

Christmas 2014

A most Joyful Christmas everyone! May the Lord bless you all. :)
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 6 2014, 19:02
Topic: Happy Independence Day Finland
Replies: 33
Views: 14728

Happy 97th Anniversary!

Yes, it's once more that time of the year at hand. Happy 97th Independence Day Finland!! :) Kippis, Skål and Cheers everyone! *pours a celebratory drink* @: ywhtptgtfo Finland and Sweden did walk towards a common destiny for more than 650 years, the memory of which I believe still lives on in the tw...
by Yurian Stonebow
Nov 25 2014, 19:04
Topic: H7 Arcane Eagle
Replies: 4
Views: 1688

H7 Arcane Eagle

Isn't this the "good ol'" Magic Bird by any chance? Note to Limbic: stay clear of the dreadful Heroes IV (Second Expansion) choice of style for naming units. No "Frenzied Gnashers" or the like please.
by Yurian Stonebow
Oct 8 2014, 10:41
Topic: Tolkien's Middle-Earth map for H3: Testers Wanted
Replies: 49
Views: 24398

Tolkien's War of the Ring for Heroes V

Friends,

You can now download my very first Heroes V map here.

http://forum.eternal-essence.com/showth ... 98#pid3898

Please let me know how the map plays out for you.
Cheers!

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 13 2014, 17:14
Topic: Haven Warrior
Replies: 15
Views: 3551

Haven Warrior

"He has many names, none so far to the fans' liking ... What do you think these units should be called?"

Chip and Dale. That's Chip on the left hand side, obviously.
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 17 2014, 17:00
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 109869

Finnish sports fans in Brazil!

In case you missed this: https://twitter.com/JTPoni23/status/477178893439217664/photo/1 http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/Bp9HrKnCIAAIpNr.jpg%20large.jpg Here you have it - proof that we Finns are taking seriously our pledge to come to the World Cup 2014 in Brazil to ch...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 9 2014, 15:41
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 109869

2014 FIFA World Cup

I have already made a most solemn promise to watch live on TV each and every Team Finland's football match. :D

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 5 2014, 11:25
Topic: Love
Replies: 28
Views: 7363

Real Love

"All my little plans and schemes, Lost like some forgotten dreams, Seems that all I really was doing Was waiting for you. Just like little girls and boys, Playing with their little toys. Seems like all they really were doing Was waiting for love. Don't need to be alone, No need to be alone. It'...
by Yurian Stonebow
Apr 1 2014, 21:17
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 658
Views: 180399

News - Sighisoara Contest Announced

Hi everyone, The screenshot HoP posted above comes from Sighisoara III which is still a work-in-progress and thus what you've seen represents a mere demo version that is still subject to many changes and updates to come. We, the Sighisoara Team, would really like to hear your thoughts about campaign...
by Yurian Stonebow
Apr 1 2014, 20:55

Glad to know that there's someone there who still plays my maps. HP, Please send me feedback once you've completed the singlescenario. The map should be quite polished and the modest scripts I was able to come up with should be working without errors. If not, I would really appreciate it if you were...
by Yurian Stonebow
Mar 30 2014, 17:20

Official update to Tolkien H4 map now released

Greetings everyone I'm proud to announce that my first Heroes IV map ever "Tolkien's War of the Ring (H4)" has now been updated to 1.1 and released here at CH. Here's a list of changes from version 1.0: -MASSIVE balance patch -added new towns -added new heroes -added new story bits -added ...

Go to advanced search