Search found 952 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
23 Jun 2016, 19:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374951

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Update on the 23rd of June 2016 Happy Midsummer everyone, The Team's "main Axis" (HoP-Yurian) had a smashing time in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain. We celebrated the unique meeting by engaging in pretty detailed and point-by-point map making sessions spread over the time period of four ...
by Yurian Stonebow
15 Jun 2016, 11:05

Update on the 15th of June 2016 Today we've got some major news to share with you. So here it comes. We are now announcing the first CH wide open Beta testing of the Third Sighisoara Campaign. The H3C file (Campaign file) is hosted right here in Celestialheavens.com and can be downloaded by followin...
by Yurian Stonebow
30 May 2016, 18:58

Update on the 30th of May 2016 I was waiting for my Team mate HoP to break the news but... Here it goes. Work on the Masters of Sighisoara III: A Gyondrian's Tale continues! We have re-established contact with Maygwan (Simon) who was an integral part of the Team until his departure midway through th...
by Yurian Stonebow
30 May 2016, 18:29
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: H7 vs taking things into our own hands
Replies: 113
Views: 94916

Re: H7 vs taking things into our own hands

Dear Quantomas,

Please contact me ASAP. ( I hope you read the PM already?) I may have some interesting news to share with you. :)

With best regards,

Yurian Stonebow
H3, H4 and H5 map maker and enthusiast
by Yurian Stonebow
02 May 2016, 10:42

Update on the 2nd of May, 2016 I'm now preparing Campaign III to have it's first truly playable unified campaign structure file, dubbed version 0.92. Version 0.9 had some major issues still lurking in it and was left behind as a failed attempt. Maps 1-4 are now at version 0.97, 097, 0.85 and 0.90 re...
by Yurian Stonebow
02 May 2016, 10:37
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Trojan detected in H4mod.exe
Replies: 8
Views: 8897

Re: Trojan detected in H4mod.exe

My F-Secure Internet Security reports the same. Equilibris v. 3.51 (H4mod.exe) is being reported as a "Generic Trojan". It seems my F-Secure Deep Guard doesn't trust the mod being that innocent.
by Yurian Stonebow
02 Mar 2016, 19:27
Forum: News
Topic: Contents Wanted
Replies: 48
Views: 23965

Re: Contents Wanted

And I was one of them, also did a walkthrough of your first campaign because you guys had potential. Salamandre, we remain grateful for your walkthrough, opinion and advise concerning the Masters of Sighisoara I campaign "The Murdered Innkeep". At that time there were quite a many people ...
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Feb 2016, 15:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 574284

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Oh, yes he sure did. Way to go Bush Jr.
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Feb 2016, 15:09
Topic: H7 1.7 Announced for February
Replies: 43
Views: 21901

Re: H7 1.7 Announced for February

King_Roland wrote:It has been announced that patch 1.7 has been delayed.

"Hello Heroes,

Today we would like to give you more information before the weekend regarding upcoming 1.7 patch.

Regards
M&M team"

Why wasn't this mentioned in the News?
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Feb 2016, 15:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)
Replies: 75
Views: 77300

Re: Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 (unofficial)

H5.5 was not posted, neither was the HOTA update, VCMI update or the polish Forge Town and probably a bunch of fan work I forget. Talking about a missed opportunity, those Sighisoara guys haven't updated their thread since Last Christmas. Of course their work is nowhere near as famous as that of th...
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2015, 19:11

Hello All, We, the Team, are now announcing open beta testing for the Third Sighisoara Campaign's maps 1 (0.94) and 2 (0.91). The versions that are now ready for the public to test are confirmed suitably stable and generally quite ok balanced even if they lack final polishing. We are now giving you ...
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2015, 18:54
Topic: Christmas 2015
Replies: 11
Views: 5666

Re: Christmas 2015

On behalf of the Sighisoara Team and myself, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Here's hoping you'll all spend nice time together with your friends and family. May your days be merry and bright. The Third Sighisoara campaign will be released on Leap Day, the 29th of February 2016. Cheers!
by Yurian Stonebow
06 Dec 2015, 18:38

Well, speaking of continuing our work... on Saturday the first map ("The Teleport Device") of the Third Sighisoara Campaign was updated to version 0.92. It was a minor upgrade aimed at perfectioning the map's balance. I suspect that there might still be a major bug lurking within. It may b...
by Yurian Stonebow
06 Dec 2015, 18:07
Topic: Happy Independence Day Finland
Replies: 33
Views: 24728

Re: Happy Independence Day Finland

Hurrah! Today it's time to celebrate independent Finland's 98th Anniversary! The TV's on and they're now live broadcasting the President's Independence Day reception gala from the Presidential Palace in downtown Helsinki. A joyful moment for us Finns. I'm celebrating the national holiday by toasting...
by Yurian Stonebow
30 Nov 2015, 00:39

Greetings fellow Heroes fans, While it is true that I am quite exhausted from all that heavy-weight map making as I type this, a news update here in our thread is very much in order. Yes, the news is that good. You may remember me mentioning that updating the MoS III Campaign to version 0.80 (from 0...
by Yurian Stonebow
29 Nov 2015, 23:52

Kalah wrote:Wow! The H7 AI is picking up resources! :-D :devious:
And there was much rejoicing. :D
by Yurian Stonebow
25 Nov 2015, 23:16

Greetings fellow Heroes fans, First of all, I offer a sincere apology in the name of the Team and myself to all you Heroes fans out there following our thread. Lack of news is never a good thing, and here's hoping for a better days to come with more frequent news bits from us. It's been a rough autu...
by Yurian Stonebow
18 Nov 2015, 23:38

This is my first message here in months. And I mean what I say. Long, long months have passed. I am still battling my heavy depression, sleeplessness and occasional suicidal thoughts. I do not wish to alarm you people nor do I wish to shock you but... I was placed under the care of two doctors and a...
by Yurian Stonebow
06 May 2015, 23:44
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 139663

Heroes IV (Vanilla) Might campaign bug

"There is a bug in Campaign mode, where certain skills are never offered to your heroes even when they are able to receive them natively. For example, if you played on the Might campaign, even if you hired a Mage from the external tavern (say, on Map 2), you will never be offered Life Magic or ...
by Yurian Stonebow
02 May 2015, 20:24
Forum: Articles
Topic: System Requirements Q&A
Replies: 23
Views: 12047

Heroes VII Q&A 2

@King Imp: The numbers here do indeed speak for themselves. Just take a look at Heroes VI's weak performance. It makes me wonder this: could it be that the rumours about Black Hole using another game's "recycled" map editor software for the basis of their HVI project be true after all?

Go to advanced search