Search found 952 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
25 Apr 2013, 09:29
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Foreign Language Thread #2
Replies: 1149
Views: 213352

PARIISIN KEVÄT - TÄMÄN KYLÄN POIKII ("Spring of Paris - One of the Boys from Our Village") Lyrics translated by Yurian Stonebow) In the modern age there are countless amount of false paths Each of them begins festively at a golden door With the sound of fanfares ringing I'm dropping object...
by Yurian Stonebow
25 Apr 2013, 09:24
Topic: The Foreign Language Thread #2
Replies: 1149
Views: 213352

Pariisin kevät! Ja ehkä myös Vantaan...

Tässäpä teille kaikille Pariisin Kevät-nimisen artistin kappaleen "Tämän kylän poikii sanat". Hieno laulu ja hyvät sanat. Aitoa suomalaista melankoliaa, mutta yllättävän positiivisella tavalla. Tämän löytää myös Youtubesta. ;) Pariisin kevät - Tämän kylän poikii Nykyaikana on lukematon mää...
by Yurian Stonebow
25 Apr 2013, 09:13
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 574283

So.. , will be GoG affected by Cyprus crisis? Let Greece and Cyprus fall. It's for the common good, believe me. Or perhaps we wish to end up with this? The state called Europa. United States of Europe. "One People, One Empire, One Leader". [img]http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/491505...
by Yurian Stonebow
25 Apr 2013, 09:01
Topic: Pointless but Funny Links
Replies: 1351
Views: 398115

"Pointless but funny links"

Should we add a link to Ubisoft's customer service here?
What do you say? :devious:

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Apr 2013, 09:56
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Tolkien's Middle-Earth map for H3: Testers Wanted
Replies: 49
Views: 35506

Tolkien maps

These two maps show the difference pretty well: Tolkien's War of the Ring(H3) and Tolkien's War of the Ring(H4) are not exactly identical! The area of Middle-earth explored in my H3 version... http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/Tolkien%27s%20War%20of%20the%20Ring.png ......
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Apr 2013, 09:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Campaigning: Anastasya
Replies: 12
Views: 9017

parcaleste wrote:Hilarious! I am waiting with growing impatience for the conclusion of this epic quest. :D
Isn't this why we love Heroes VI so much?

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
17 Apr 2013, 20:32
Forum: News
Topic: Drachenwald Closing?
Replies: 9
Views: 5791

Drachenwald Closing?

I used Google Translator (with some editing done by me) to come up with the following text. "Closure of the Dragon Forest is averted and there will be an internal solution. Mystic Phoenix leads the Dragon Forest from now on alone supported by many veteran "Foresters" and new members. ...
by Yurian Stonebow
03 Apr 2013, 22:24
Topic: Game freezes in town screen
Replies: 36
Views: 37161

Broken Game!

Since I am one of the unfortunate Nvidia customers who just so happened to make a serious miscalculation and buy Heroes VI when the buggy thing was first released, and who of course is a guy who at the moment is not able to enjoy the "great" game, well here's something oddly humorous we ca...
by Yurian Stonebow
01 Apr 2013, 09:57
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374951

April Come She Will

Update on the All Fools' Day 2013 We the Team, are very delighted to see that our previous work of the "Masters of Sighisoara" project has been well received by you, fellow heroes fans here on the CH. The H3:SoD map "The Rogue's Hideout" has to date been downloaded 170 times. Tha...
by Yurian Stonebow
01 Apr 2013, 09:19
Topic: The Undeads are Rising..... (TIME TO HYPE UP!)
Replies: 10
Views: 4625

@Karmakeld: You're nearly there... ;)

@HoP: Yes, we must always remember to give credit of artwork not done by us to their original creators. Please name the people and credit them right here so that we will not get sued by some angry poor artists. :)

Cheers!

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
01 Apr 2013, 09:09
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23750

Voted Yes. I'm happy for us fans of the series that an official MMX game was finally announced and confirmed to be in development. I wish Limbic and Marzhin all the best in their heroic journey together. (And as for happiness in general... well, Happiness Is a Warm Gun.) @GreatEmerald: "The cou...
by Yurian Stonebow
01 Apr 2013, 08:59
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 52326

Re: Your Favourite M&M

Which is your favourite Might & Magic game? That'll be MM7. The game play is quite solid, the soundtrack is great and the storyline offers some nice witty dialog along with a chance to enjoy for hours and hours of that funny and addictive built-in minigame called Arcomage. What is there not to ...
by Yurian Stonebow
31 Mar 2013, 21:22
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1765
Views: 574283

Midnight. Feeling all so very alone drunk. Haven't seen my wife and child in a week. They are 400 kilometres away from me. Smiling wryly. Listening to some great but pretty melancholy music to match my mood., About to break down. Bitter and empty. Will head to the local bar and drink some more. -Yur...
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Mar 2013, 02:34

New map published soon here at CH

Update on the night of 15/16th of March 2013 The Sighisoara Team proudly presents: "The Rogue's Hideout", epilogue map to MoS I campaign. The following information comes from the map's ReadMe: "MASTERS OF SIGHISOARA 1 - EPILOGUE Map Name: The Rogue's Hideout Map Maker: Yurian Stonebow...
by Yurian Stonebow
12 Mar 2013, 13:18

Great planning sessions are on

Greetings All, While I can not reveal any in-depth details of the current state of Sighisoara world's Third Campaign in this post, please do not lose hope as we are working on the project as a whole most earnestly right now. Max and I, Yurian, have been in daily contact over the MSN Messenger since ...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Mar 2013, 20:44
Forum: News
Topic: New H4 Maps
Replies: 35
Views: 12313

Duzeom and others: please see the Heroes I-IV forum for more information about my various Tolkien maps. I hope the additional info found there on my Tolkien thread clears things up a bit. The H4 version isn't that bad Duzeom, just play the map and you'll see for yourself. As for your "punishmen...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Mar 2013, 20:32
Topic: Best Town in Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (HOMM5)
Replies: 35
Views: 136181

Voted Haven. Training can be quite devastating when used with skill. It's a bit tricky, though. It can ruin your economy while still not providing the tactical advantage the player was looking for. In addition to training, Haven can field better than averege unit line up all the way to the top and t...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Mar 2013, 20:15
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 293504

Version 0.92 is already released...

Time to update the master post, right guys? Your web site tells us that version 0.92 was released 01/03/13. And don't say that folks here on CH do not follow this thread. Yes we do. And I visit your Team's web site three times a week, sometimes even more often. Keep up the good work, friends! We bel...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Mar 2013, 20:07
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 139663

Unfixed bugs in Equilibris and some questions

@Dalai: About the unfixed bugs in Equilibris 3.51 So if it's a known bug, I wonder if it was fixed in version 3.55? I read on the ArchangelCastle.com's forum "H4 League" that Max, (Maxim, a Russian guy?) who is working in close co-operation with the French, has finalized version 3.55 and i...
by Yurian Stonebow
05 Mar 2013, 01:27
Topic: A most joyful family event
Replies: 38
Views: 25070

@Kalah: In this special case, as I have no second thoughts whatsoever, I do readily admit being a lousy father. ;) I will have to rectify the situation and hold her in my lap for a little while the next time I have a good Heroes III gaming session.

Cheers to that merry thought! :)

-Yurian

Go to advanced search