Search found 952 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
25 Jan 2014, 02:13
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 369119

Please give us some feedback

Friends, It's been a month since the release of Masters of Sighisoara II. The campaign has been downloaded a respectful 350 times so far, which to us indicates a success. Now, what we'd like to know is your opinion about the campaign itself. How many points would you award the work in a scale of 1-1...
by Yurian Stonebow
27 Dec 2013, 19:42

@Koni:

Don't forget that without you the Campaign series would not be the same. And we really mean it. Both HoP and me, Yurian, have always valued you being there and offering your assistance. It's not words wasted for flattering if we state out the obvious. :) Haben Sie vielen Dank!

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
27 Dec 2013, 19:32
Forum: News
Topic: New H3 Campaign Released
Replies: 4
Views: 2607

New H3 Campaign Released

The Sighisoara Team invites you to try out the new Campaign. Please send us feedback and tell us how you liked the stuff. It's all much appreciated. -Yurian Stonebow
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 20:08
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: How to play Heroes IV in high resolution
Replies: 9
Views: 109866

Not every experiment works as hoped

@Dalai: That's what I suspected as well but as I was feeling optimistic, I let my hopes for finding a real solution of running Heroes IV in HD fool me. Oh well, at least I tried to be of help to the community even if I failed. By the way, using my trick eliminates the need for the graphics card to t...
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 19:54
Forum: News
Topic: Christmas 2013
Views: 8885

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas everybody. Here's hoping for a peaceful year to the world on the Centennial of the First World War. May the year 2014 AD bring Heroic surprises along.
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 13:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 558797

Having kids will not necessarily cure people, but it shows the way towards a more healthy lifestyle. :) By the way, I just added a number of improvements and fixes to MoS II. It should be ready and on its way to Kalah by tomorrow noon.

Cheers to that!

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 13:17

Update on the Christmas Eve 2013 Last night I stayed up all night to ensure Campaign II being released (or sent to Kalah) on Christmas Day, and achieved pretty good results towards the goal. I have now prepared an improved Beta Version which only requires some final touches before it's Good to Go. S...
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 13:04

So it isn't possible?

@Dalai: So what you're telling me is that what I did was just to introduce an alternative way of stretching the screen? :( And I actually thought that my experiment proved that playing Heroes IV in HD was possible to achieve. So much time wasted... I even wrote a guide to the trick used above. Such ...
by Yurian Stonebow
24 Dec 2013, 04:55

Here you go. Pic #1: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/EquilibrisinHD1920x1080pic1.png Pic #2: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/EquilibrisinHD1920x1080pic2.png Note!! Trying to take screenshots would only render the picture in the maximum ...
by Yurian Stonebow
23 Dec 2013, 03:12
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1764
Views: 558797

The huge weight of the prolonged making of the Second Sighisoara Campaign is soon finally off my shoulders as the release date approaches fast. I think that I shall take a well deserved break from H3 campaign map making for a while. If only to save the last bits of my fragile mental health.

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
23 Dec 2013, 03:06

MoS2's release is near!

Greetings All It's been four years since the early drafts of the Second Sighisoara Campaign were first made. We have been through quite a ride with ups and downs and all kinds of twists hitting the Project's way. Now that Christmas is just around the corner so we can finally let you know that so is ...
by Yurian Stonebow
23 Dec 2013, 02:41

How to play Heroes IV in high resolution

Merry Heroic Christmas everyone, Here's my Christmas present to all of you Heroes IV players out there. It's a guide made by yours truly of how to play the game in a high resolution well above the standard choices normally allowed by the game. Note! Please follow carefully through the instructions g...
by Yurian Stonebow
20 Dec 2013, 20:25

Friday Update on the 20th of December 2013 Greetings friends Quick note about updates. Me and Max have worked hard to further improve the quality of our MoS wikia. Each and every page there is has now seen a number of both bigger and smaller updates (made by yours truly) after HoP's previous post in...
by Yurian Stonebow
19 Dec 2013, 09:37
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Viking Invasion
Views: 5411

Viking Invasion

Genuine Soothsayers are hard to come by these days. Luckily, it just so happens that I have the pleasure of knowing personally one of these truly elusive people: myself. Not only did I way back in 2003 predict that I'm going to become a father in the year 2012, which really turned out to be the case...
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Dec 2013, 03:36
Topic: Bug reports
Replies: 99
Views: 136248

What I meant was that in my case, as the picture on the previous page shows, the game engine spawned the Champions there as it was "the week of Champions", but they came to occupy the very same tile where the previous monster stack had been. I had placed three different stacks of Peasants ...
by Yurian Stonebow
16 Dec 2013, 03:15
Topic: Aragorn the Lucky
Replies: 7
Views: 5523

Aragorn the Lucky

Thanks for the tip Karmakeld. I will see if I will put your tip into good use when I have my next session at updating the "Tolkien's War of the Ring (H4)" map. Please note that the map version this screenshot comes from is not the same one that currently, as of Dec 16th 2013, is in the CH ...
by Yurian Stonebow
15 Dec 2013, 00:46
Topic: Aragorn the Lucky
Replies: 7
Views: 5523

Ah yes, you're right Maciek. :) I had already forgotten about that little Quest Guard right there. As it happened Aragorn had earlier paid a visit there to gain access into the Pathways of the Dead. Silly me. But I certainly didn't know that the Luck/Morale scripts are that bugged in Heroes IV. It's...
by Yurian Stonebow
15 Dec 2013, 00:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1 Bugs
Replies: 52
Views: 51779

Yet another well known bug

It's great fun to first buy a physical copy of the Heroes VI Gold Edition and then return happily back home to install and play the game, and yes, with the latest/final patch installed... And guess what happens next? http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/mmhviuniqkeyprob.jp...
by Yurian Stonebow
15 Dec 2013, 00:04

Random monsters in not so random places

Pic #3: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/monsterofbugh4equi.jpg Why does the game engine spawn random "Week of..." monsters to exactly the same spot previously occupied by a wandering monster stack which was placed there by the map maker when making the scena...
by Yurian Stonebow
14 Dec 2013, 23:57

A serious bug with Luck

Pic #1: [img]http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/53/05/49150553/photos/undefined/oddequiluckbug.jpg[/img] Dec. 15th 2013 as seen on the front page of the CH as Picture of the Day. Here's what I saw after my army led by Aragorn (yes it's from a LotR map I'm now testing) had defeated an enemy hero along w...

Go to advanced search