Search found 255 matches

by Arzang
21 May 2006, 12:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Towns addable in expansion packs this time around?
Replies: 10
Views: 3714

ThunderTitan wrote:All I can say is that there better be a Barbarian/Stronghold faction. It's been in the game since HoMMI.
I never was a fan of barbarians. feels like the game never handled their lack of magic that well.

if they add one; they should make it unique.
by Arzang
21 May 2006, 12:14

Linky wrote:I thought they meant that there wouldn't be an Orc faction in the initial release. Don't quote me on that though.
if someone has the quote we could clarify this. it would be quite interesting to know really.
by Arzang
21 May 2006, 11:59

I thought Ubi already said that orcs won't be in H5 as a faction. and they could've released more factions for H4, without a doubt. it's one thing that order deals with life and death; but I really always thought that death needed another faction to be tied with. sure you can balance between life an...
by Arzang
16 May 2006, 12:28
Forum: News
Topic: H4:CTG Expansion Towns
Replies: 8
Views: 3515

H4:CTG Expansion Towns

my guess is hope and despair will be their themes.

but the names will be different kinda like life - haven, nature - preserve and so on..
by Arzang
16 May 2006, 08:57
Topic: H4:CTG Expansion Towns
Replies: 8
Views: 3515

H4:CTG Expansion Towns

hope=maybe hobbits and such. something tells me it will be more about joy than hope.

despair=no idea.

this news item got me interested though.
by Arzang
15 May 2006, 17:33
Topic: Cheating Death
Replies: 41
Views: 14148

Cheating Death

that made it harder to understand.

will there be cheat codes or not in the retail version?

and daemian; the ethics seem to be that pirates deserve all kinds of crap they can get so I wouldn't be surprised..
by Arzang
15 May 2006, 17:05
Topic: Cheating Death
Replies: 41
Views: 14148

Cheating Death

maybe it's to make us downloaders have to replay all campaigns upon release.
by Arzang
12 May 2006, 15:16
Topic: Leak
Replies: 293
Views: 59319

If you buy a lot of cars you finally need to hire someone else to drive them and the gas / warranty bills will be enormous. The question now: how many cars you really need, how many can you affor, and how many would you like to have? um. the way I see it that goes against you. but maybe I wasn't cl...
by Arzang
12 May 2006, 11:41
Topic: Is it okay to discuss the full game?
Replies: 2
Views: 2114

Is it okay to discuss the full game?

I downloaded it and I wanted to discuss the game a bit. No I don't want to make this into a "omg this game is so crap I won't buy it discussion". in fact; I'm going to buy the collector's edition. anyway back to the question. let's say I have something I want to talk about concerning the g...
by Arzang
12 May 2006, 11:31

When people are ***** and moaning like babies that they can't afford a single game , but have no problem coming up with the money to pay for the device used to play that single game , it is a very valid argument. first read what DaemianLucifer said. and then also think about the fact that if you bu...
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 20:52

Oh my God, they are trying to make some money off of their hard work! How dare they! Report them to the authorities at once! Kingimp, I hate to say it but it seems like you just barged into the discussion without following it closely. Who the hell only makes $100 a month? A LOT of people. trust me ...
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 15:47

Ethric wrote:You are free to make a game, and offer 100 hours of free playing time before any purchase is required. But if someone making a game wants you to pay up front, that you would have it done differently doesn't give you the right to help yourself to it.
I was only replying to Znork's question ;P
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 12:56

If that doesn't apply to you, fine, but don't expect the laws to be made so that what you does would be defined as legal... I'm just showing that merely hinting at the fact that it's illegal doesn't mean anything. You are aquireing someone's property, the results of their labour, without their cons...
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 11:50

Theft is a crime and unethical whether the thief agrees or not. And if you can't afford it or get a hold if it as soon as everyone else... if you were stealing bread to feed your starving children I might agree that a bit of stealing isn't so bad. But a computergame? Not a chance. the comparison to...
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 11:12
Topic: Review from one of the isonews ppl
Replies: 124
Views: 34827

I like how he says that everything sucks since you can control the camera.

How the graphics is 3-4 years old, kinda on par with WC3. Wasn't WC3 outdated when it got released? That analogy seems a bit off.

and last time I checked H4 did NOT have a RMG.

lame review.
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 11:05

First of all HugoMF, what you said could quickly close this topic as well. So you think it ok to do somthing becuse yes it might be illigal but i dont get cought? Well my frind a law is a law, and well you are braking it! 1. I only believe in laws that uphold ethics. I will still buy the game (if it...
by Arzang
11 May 2006, 10:21

there is nothing wrong in downloading a game. I know that I will buy the game if it's good (I have it preordered) but if it sucks.. I will thank myself for downloading and cancel my pre-order. I really think more people should do the same. As long as one is true to himself.. I have been playing H3 a...
by Arzang
04 May 2006, 19:44
Topic: Heroes V Version Clarification
Replies: 43
Views: 12832

Heroes V Version Clarification

that heroes complete thingy seems quite interesting.. wonder when it will be released? it may be worth waiting for it.

although I do have H3 complete and H4 re-released (not complete though).

meh, I'm just a sucker for packaging.
by Arzang
28 Apr 2006, 06:36
Topic: Five Haven Heroes Revealed
Replies: 25
Views: 8112

Eight Haven Heroes Revealed

I'm with Sermil although they could have interesting specialities and interesting biographies. The biographies don't have to be linked to their specialities.
by Arzang
27 Apr 2006, 16:59
Topic: Five Haven Heroes Revealed
Replies: 25
Views: 8112

Five Haven Heroes Revealed

I'm pretty sure there are eight new haven heroes.

Go to advanced search