Search found 255 matches

by Arzang
12 Dec 2005, 19:02
Forum: News
Topic: Beta Extended, Open Beta Delayed
Replies: 22
Views: 7727

about the demo: I sure as hell wouldn't want one for christmas. at most I'd like it 1 week before the final game. because with one week left I'll be able to only play it slightly and if it convinces me buy the final product and get that feeling of installing a new game and booting it up an dplaying ...
by Arzang
12 Dec 2005, 16:56
Topic: Beta Extended, Open Beta Delayed
Replies: 22
Views: 7727

Great. Merry christmas to me, merry christmas to you and especially to all beta testers.
by Arzang
11 Dec 2005, 21:02
Topic: Take the Starforce Challenge
Replies: 21
Views: 7221

double posting also occurs if you refresh. just don't do it.
by Arzang
10 Dec 2005, 01:02
Topic: Hammer & Sickle Gets Hammered
Replies: 8
Views: 4720

if this continues I'll have to cancel my pre-order. which sucks bigtime. I admit: I rarely play and even less rarely buy pc games. But I bought heroes 3 and 4. I want to buy H5, but not at the cost of my hard drive. sure they want to branch out to new fans (COSTUMERS) but devoted fans would buy the ...
by Arzang
08 Dec 2005, 21:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: Sylvan Creatures
Replies: 40
Views: 16099

"With them on battlefield, the enemy will have to deal with swarms of winged creatures."

magical or not, the description says they're winged. and that description is about pixies, not sprites. oh well, maybe it's just a miss from ubi.
by Arzang
08 Dec 2005, 18:38
Topic: It's Oh So Quiet 4
Replies: 5
Views: 2535

that joke is officially good. laughed quite a bit.

and work ethics, sure. but give me my damn info. does anyone still think there will be a demo "well before" the official release?
by Arzang
04 Dec 2005, 19:38
Topic: Heroes V for $19.99
Replies: 27
Views: 10199

I have it preordered. for 400+ seks. that's somewhere around 40 USD. will it be 20 USD (or equivalent) in Europe as well? or will I as a European gamer get screwed when it comes to PC games as well? the starforce issue made me skeptic but man. 20 bucks? they should release it without starforce, who ...
by Arzang
03 Dec 2005, 22:47
Topic: Sylvan Creatures
Replies: 40
Views: 16099

where the hell are the pixie's wings?
by Arzang
03 Dec 2005, 22:41
Topic: Inferno Creatures
Replies: 32
Views: 14061

Has anyone noticed how muscular all the units look for the inferno faction? They all look like weight lifters on steroids. They should really consider a statue of Arnold Schwarzenegger to be the grail of this town. and damn, those are some fine maternal hips on the succubus. please ubi; give us some...
by Arzang
26 Nov 2005, 17:26
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Demon Gating
Replies: 9
Views: 5707

I personally think they overdid the fire effects on inferno troops. Fire is cool and all but not when it becomes standard issue.
by Arzang
24 Nov 2005, 13:22
Topic: Heroes V Race Specific Skills
Replies: 15
Views: 4618

I figured out the reason behind the double post. if I refresh this specific page, it sends the entire comment again. I totally apologize and I've learned my lesson. if it complains about postdata, I'll just press no. Sorry for the inconvenience, it won't happen again. Edited on Thu, Nov 24 2005, 06:...
by Arzang
24 Nov 2005, 13:18

@dragonn: That's true. but if the skill only is summoning during battle I would find it a little bit boring. but it all depends on how magic-oriented inferno is. if they are might-oriented like Haven, summoning creatures wouldn't seem like a waste of turn. and if they did stay it would remind too mu...
by Arzang
24 Nov 2005, 11:55

@cloudrider: I have no idea why the post came twice. it struck me as peculiar too. also check the time difference. It can have something to do with my connection though. it died sometime around the first post and got resurrected later. I tried to delete it, but it doesn't want to be deleted. and clo...
by Arzang
23 Nov 2005, 19:48

I commented on the sylvan faction page but I will bring my comments here. I find it weird that Sylvan can change their arch enemies because, as defenders of nature, it seems like a given fact to me that they know who their arch enemies are. And those enemies are nothing that the hero can change by h...
by Arzang
18 Nov 2005, 19:44
Topic: Nival Interview Preview
Replies: 13
Views: 4886

admira99: I think it will have that restriction. and I also think they use that specific example (peasant->knight) for a reason. maybe that will be the only upgrade they can do for creatures coming from Haven towns? meaning: the upgrade from peasant to knight is the only upgrade you can do with town...

Go to advanced search