Search found 26 matches

by SirGalrim
23 Nov 2008, 17:14
Forum: News
Topic: A Cheerless Status Update About Might and Magic Tribute
Replies: 22
Views: 6386

Unless the guy died or something, couldn't he just come back for a few minutes to say 'sorry friends, you can go on without me.' It was a setback for the team at that time, and many devs asked themself exactly that question. It does seem that Sir Felgar was active on internet after he "left&qu...
by SirGalrim
23 Nov 2008, 17:05
Topic: A Cheerless Status Update About Might and Magic Tribute
Replies: 22
Views: 6386

Well sad as it is to hear, it dosen't come as a suprise. I haven't been part of the dev-team for several years. But from what I can tell there was some progress around the time they got the new engine. But it seems to have been a standstill for the last year or so. I think the main reason is that th...
by SirGalrim
20 Oct 2007, 23:30
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36438

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

Alright. So I'll be sure to stay away from this one. Fits with my plans anyway. I have neither desire or time to play more H5.
by SirGalrim
24 Jan 2007, 10:27
Topic: Worlds of M&M Coming?
Replies: 23
Views: 8614

Worlds of M&M Coming?

"Bethesda with patches fixed some stability issues and other minor bugs however anyone could finish without much problems even an unpatched game, which I did." I think your memory is shortlived Artur :P There was massive complaining about a game crashing bug when Oblivion came along with o...
by SirGalrim
18 Aug 2006, 22:49
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubi sends survey
Replies: 27
Views: 8535

I "voted" just the same as Angelspit :) Altough not nearly for the samme reasons.. :S

Civ4
BG2
WC3

Some of the best games there is!

I agree with Caradoc, I think it was a fairly good survey. Seen a lot of bad ones. :)
by SirGalrim
25 May 2006, 20:16
Topic: Join the Dark Messiah Beta
Replies: 18
Views: 5607

Join the Dark Messiah Beta

@ Sikon "This game is NOT BUILT AROUND STEAM. Source and Steam are unrelated things. A game can use Source, but not Steam, and vice versa." You should easy up there. Never said steam is the engine, but it's no secret valve software is very steam friendly. Hence my comment of no suprise. &q...
by SirGalrim
25 May 2006, 08:53
Topic: Join the Dark Messiah Beta
Replies: 18
Views: 5607

Join the Dark Messiah Beta

Steam was of'course no suprise as the game uses Valve technology and is buildt up around steam. Further it is only a phublisign platform and gives Valve no more controll of the game than what they already have. Besides if you refuse to use steam I'll bet my computer that the game will also will be p...
by SirGalrim
22 May 2006, 23:00
Topic: First Online Review: 8/10
Replies: 26
Views: 7751

First Online Review: 8/10

gamer.no did an review 19th may and gave H5 9 of 10.

http://gamer.no/omtale/pc/heroes_of_mig ... ic_v/26253
by SirGalrim
21 May 2006, 12:45
Topic: First Patch Announced
Replies: 85
Views: 23971

First Patch Announced

@ Sauron "Those words won't help. Believe me, I know. Some people wine only so they could wine."

Yes I know, as I said "But I guess that is what some people live for..." Thouh one must try and hope. ;)
by SirGalrim
21 May 2006, 11:43

First Patch Announced

@ ThunderTitan "And people tried constructive criticism during the beta and it mostly got ingnored. Or made worse (Hell Charger anyone?). And now people are pissed." Well yes there is apperently about 5% of you who are for some reason pissed. Why is beyond me. You have the right too not li...
by SirGalrim
21 May 2006, 00:24

First Patch Announced

Agrees with Bandobras Took.

No need to bash and hate people. Enjoy what you have got and write constructive criticism to Ubi and Nival to hel pthem make an even better expansion or H6.
by SirGalrim
26 Apr 2006, 08:08
Topic: Heroes Helm Up For Grabs!
Replies: 13
Views: 4610

Heroes Helm Up For Grabs!

/me desires!!

/me needs!!!
by SirGalrim
14 Apr 2006, 16:24
Topic: Ubisoft to Drop Starforce
Replies: 55
Views: 16804

Ubisoft to Drop Starforce

"Most likely, yes. Even the most die-hard piracy-prevention fans would prefer a security system that didn't damage users' computers." Oh sure. UbiSoft getting afraid of losing buyers is gonna make me belive that lie. ;) Well. I don't care that much anyhow. It's probably the least important...
by SirGalrim
13 Apr 2006, 19:45
Topic: Ubisoft to Drop Starforce
Replies: 55
Views: 16804

Ubisoft to Drop Starforce

:roll: Am I the only one who thinks this is bad?...
by SirGalrim
14 Feb 2006, 23:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubi and Copy Protection
Replies: 225
Views: 69050

You're not the only one, UbiSoft's Official Forum is now actively deleting & locking any and all threads discussing StarForce and its negative side-effects. Well I don't care much for spam or for "haters" who make up as much bullshit as they can, and claim it for truth without evidenc...
by SirGalrim
30 Jan 2006, 22:42
Topic: Heroes V Has Been Saved
Replies: 59
Views: 15212

Heroes V Has Been Saved

Congrats Heroes Community! And keep up the good work.

and.. IN YOUR FACE all negative nay-sayers that fear(ed) Ubi will knock on theire door and do nasty things to them if they stand with the rest of the community.

:)
by SirGalrim
13 Oct 2005, 02:38
Topic: The Conquest of Origin
Replies: 10
Views: 4653

Don't say that name! T.H. It's evil to the bones!
by SirGalrim
22 Sep 2005, 16:46
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23989

*yawn* Not impressed..

H5 takes another step towards the fantasy style of D&D.. boooring..
by SirGalrim
21 Sep 2005, 18:00
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23989

leaks... :s
by SirGalrim
16 Aug 2005, 07:48
Topic:
Replies: 8
Views: 3984

bleh. actually I lost interest now :p I would rather see this is a fps, not some M&M RPG in name only... Then I would have greater hopes for a true M&M sequel.

Go to advanced search