Search found 56 matches

by jerseys
11 Jun 2007, 11:03
Forum: News
Topic: More Abilities Explained
Replies: 22
Views: 6318

More Abilities Explained

Oh, I get it now. I was probably tired when earlier I read the info saying you can retrain for A FEE and mistook it for "you can retrain for free". lol. I was thinking about it. When retraining is expensive, you'll probably always take the best all around unit. If it was for free, you'd ch...
by jerseys
10 Jun 2007, 21:46
Topic: More Abilities Explained
Replies: 22
Views: 6318

More Abilities Explained

Nice new abilities. I can see that all the new units will have their tactical use. Bat what worries me is that it says that retraining between the alternatives will be expensive. Wasn't it supposed to be free?
by jerseys
31 May 2007, 01:07
Topic: Tribes of the East: interview & new screens
Replies: 75
Views: 17373

Tribes of the East: interview & new screens

@mistwalker: YAS because a fantasy game about ors, and dragons, and magicks and stuff should be as realistic as possible. Hay, I think that Necro's castle breaks some architectal laws.

/sarcasm
Edited on Wed, May 30 2007, 21:07 by jerseys
by jerseys
31 May 2007, 01:04
Topic: Tribes of the East: interview & new screens
Replies: 75
Views: 17373

Tribes of the East: interview & new screens

Too bad there won't be any new neutrals. I remember Amrageddon's Blade had this unique fun feeling because of lots of neutrals. I liked it.
by jerseys
26 May 2007, 11:34
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: might and magic? uhuh.. might OR magic
Replies: 4
Views: 1889

what you say?!
by jerseys
24 May 2007, 17:25
Topic: Dungeon Alternatives !!!!
Replies: 49
Views: 12389

Orfinn wrote:
Yeah dragonscale are the strongest, but the armor dosent need to be there only for even more protection, but to make the dragon more fierce and scarier than without and the enemies will tremble ;) :devil:
Or it could be to help to TAME the dragon because he's very fierce. I lake the idea a lot.
by jerseys
18 May 2007, 21:25
Topic: Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 18
Views: 5660

Looking at your list, I can honestly say that this is much better than anything Nival can possibly come up with. The names and the abilities actually took imagination, while with Nival we are getting an Anger Treant and Rainbow Dragon. :disagree: Oh, here's yur generic "I hate Ubival" pos...
by jerseys
18 May 2007, 10:31
Topic: New possibility for neutral fights?
Replies: 6
Views: 1514

Yeah, H4 had mixed armies and I liked it. Maybe next patch.
by jerseys
18 May 2007, 10:27
Topic: Hate Ubisoft, not Nival
Replies: 16
Views: 10213

You know, both sides share the blame... Nothing is never all black or white... Sorry it is not a matter of black and white but one of ownership responsibility, while Nival may have delivered a less than satisfactory product, UBI is the owner and the publisher and had the final say as to what was go...
by jerseys
16 May 2007, 23:24
Topic: Sylvan Alternatives (pics)
Replies: 76
Views: 16610

Well, Ubival is in a lose-lose situation. If they make alternatives fitting in a way to the town, they will be called lazy and such. If they make something like the renegades, they'll be called wackos for breaking the mood (like many people question now how the heck can a life-sucking angel be in on...
by jerseys
16 May 2007, 21:29

Lol, my thoughts exactly, GOW :)

I really like the elf alternative upgrades.
by jerseys
16 May 2007, 20:40

haloswift wrote:anyways it's NOT what I was getting my hopes up for when they said alternative upgrade level
and what were you expecting exactly? Space aliens and a football team?
by jerseys
15 May 2007, 10:37
Topic: Patching the Limited Edition
Replies: 7
Views: 1595

Yeah, you just need to try different patches one after another. My homm5 says at the back that it's the collector's edition, but the auto updater downloads east european patches and the game needs even different patches then that. Just trial and error and tou'll find the right ones :)
by jerseys
15 May 2007, 10:30
Topic: Hate Ubisoft, not Nival
Replies: 16
Views: 10213

Hate Ubisoft, not Nival

If you're going to blame anyone for shortcomings of homm5, blame Ubisoft, not Nival. I see a lot of hate toward Nival in these forums and I think it's not fair. Nival did a great job. They did so many things right and above my expectations - like the skill system, like the magic schools, LIKE THE AR...
by jerseys
14 May 2007, 15:02
Topic: Necromancy in 2.1 ???
Views: 2597

Thanks for your help! What great memory I have :)
by jerseys
14 May 2007, 11:17

The Skeleton Archer skill was taken out in 2.1 because it is no longer relevant, thanks to the vast changes in Necromancy. It made your Necromancy raise Skeleton Archers instead of regular Skeletons. :) It was replaced by Mark of the Necromancer in 2.1. Thanks. But I'm still feeling weird because I...
by jerseys
14 May 2007, 02:31

Re: Necromancy in 2.1 ???

thanks. That's very helpful. Now I only need an answer to my thord question: I bought the game only recently, but I played 1.0 at my friend's house long time ago and I could swear there was a necromancy skill to raise skeleton warriors instead of just skeletons. I'm I dellusional? And it there was s...
by jerseys
14 May 2007, 00:18

Necromancy in 2.1 ???

Why does it sometimes do nothing? No, I'm not out of dark points because it was with a hero fresh out of tawern and next time, same week it did work. Besides, when I'm out of dark points the game says so. Also, how's it determined what creatures I get and if they're upgraded or not? Once I got like ...
by jerseys
13 May 2007, 18:09
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260530

Well bugs depend on PC configs too, so just cause it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's not real. Heck, most programmers say that reporting a bug is useless unless you give them enough info to duplicate it... I didn't mean it's not real. I was just doing the opposite of confirming. That way I...
by jerseys
12 May 2007, 23:02
Topic: Buglist
Replies: 142
Views: 260530

If you leave your creatures out of combat, they will be lost at the end of it (if using certain mods only?) I'm disconfirming it. I left come creatures out of the combat but never experianced it. I think that half of the bugs in this thread are due to the mods. I think that's why Nival disabled the...

Go to advanced search