Search found 459 matches

by ywhtptgtfo
Jul 10 2014, 23:37
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 129592

Alas, for most Brazilians, seeing Argentina winning is just as bad as seeing our team fail miserably against a team made of turtles, blind one-legged turtles. So, when Germany enters the field, almost all Brazilians will be Germans as well. proud i rule http://i.imgur.com/SEpuPzc.png
by ywhtptgtfo
Jul 8 2014, 23:45

Where's Panda Tar? Drinking away his sorrows in a bar? hahaha

This soccer match reminds me of (what I read about) the Battle of France in 1940. Germany blitzkrieged to Paris and the French troops just gave up.
by ywhtptgtfo
Jun 21 2014, 19:20

France did not surrender. What a surprise!
by ywhtptgtfo
Jun 17 2014, 23:26

I am one that enjoys a good match. I feel tainted if ever my team wins a game by playing badly or due referee's mistakes. Seems like we have some of that in the Brazil vs. Croatia and England vs. Italy (or is it Portugal vs. Germany) game although they may not necessarily affect the outcome. TBH, w...
by ywhtptgtfo
Jun 17 2014, 3:15

Well, Portugal's player doing a ' Zidane-thing '. Too much for his team, losing. And 4! 4 ! The most stupid thing was the narrator stating this: "The semi-god Cristiano Ronaldo is on the field...blah, blah". Semi-god ? What the heck. :slap: Sensationalism. Did you Brazillians root for you...
by ywhtptgtfo
Jun 2 2014, 3:43
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1719
Views: 291143

What do you teach?
by ywhtptgtfo
May 24 2014, 0:34
Topic: A surprise from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist
Replies: 8
Views: 5066

ThunderTitan wrote:Wait, a woman was responsible for (some of) those iconic H2 sprites...

Well... HOW YOU DOIN'?
Let's ask her to draw you a ThunderTitan avatar.
by ywhtptgtfo
May 17 2014, 15:19
Topic: A surprise from Shelly Garcia, Heroes 2 artist
Replies: 8
Views: 5066

That is Super Uber
by ywhtptgtfo
May 11 2014, 0:35
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Guild Wars 2
Replies: 62
Views: 19007

I beated the original campaign and never really cared to play after that. Although the awakening of the Jungle Dragon might be interesting
by ywhtptgtfo
May 10 2014, 4:08
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Anyone excited about Age of Wonders III?
Replies: 34
Views: 15070

Somehow, I just can't like the game that much. I like it, but it's not like I want to play it for a long while, as it happened when playing Heroes, Age of Empires II, MM 7. It just doesn't click . I don't know...perhaps it's the battles, which I can use auto-combat and doesn't feel like they'll be ...
by ywhtptgtfo
May 6 2014, 7:57
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1719
Views: 291143

I couldn't play more than 1 hour of Might & Magic IX. Is it only me or that game is ... bad? The way enemies fight you, the interaction, the way they die, the lack of life all about the game, I was bothered by almost everything. :drama: Now, another subject, I was reminded of the time when CH w...
by ywhtptgtfo
May 6 2014, 7:52
Topic: Something troubling me
Replies: 36
Views: 145422

Re: Something troubling me

Banedon wrote:Mods feel free to close if it's too controversial.

Nah, I think you've overtly simplified things.
by ywhtptgtfo
Feb 15 2014, 20:16
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 7358

CH MMX: Legacy Review

So Maz, there are plans for more right? Expansions remakes (of MM1-5), and/or sequels etc, etc, etc
by ywhtptgtfo
Feb 8 2014, 19:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: Our MMX Review
Replies: 15
Views: 7358

CH MMX: Legacy Review

On puzzles - I actually have to write a small script to brute force my way through the floor puzzle in 2nd floor of Enigma Tower. The devs can be a bit more evil in randomizing the puzzles so that people can't look up the solutions. On traps - I've never had much of a problem with them except for To...
by ywhtptgtfo
Feb 8 2014, 1:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Idea - M&M1 remake
Replies: 3
Views: 2330

Would be nice... heck even use the same engine as MMX and sell as DLC
by ywhtptgtfo
Feb 2 2014, 19:40
Forum: News
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 5
Views: 2184

Twitching

Looks like they smelled us. Who forgot to take a bath?
by ywhtptgtfo
Jan 30 2014, 0:35
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 14944

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

I only played 10 minutes of the early access version because I couldn't stand the block-by-block movement. But once the game got out, I forced myself to give the game an afternoon of time. Turns out the game can still be fun. I do like the ties in with the lore and how HoMM unit renders are re-used....
by ywhtptgtfo
Jan 28 2014, 4:41
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 14944

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Hey Marzhin, nice work. Game is much better than expected. There could always be room for improvement, but you and co. have given more hope to this franchise than Nival, Limbic, and Blackhole.

Now, if you'd add braless Naga Tanks to the expansion...
by ywhtptgtfo
Jan 26 2014, 19:17
Topic: MMX Bugs
Replies: 40
Views: 17543

Because a fixed amount of XP divided among all active players essentially punishes you for having a party. Soloing becomes much more of a challenge if you don't receive four times the XP for doing it. Soloing is a challenge already with the 4x the amount of experience for many reasons. And to put t...
by ywhtptgtfo
Jan 26 2014, 5:01
Topic: MMX Bugs
Replies: 40
Views: 17543

When party member gets disabled (i.e. stunned/unconscious), EXP do not get properly redistributed. If a guard dies and 4 party members are active, you get 20xp each person. If only 2 paries members are active, you still get 20xp each. Very annoying. I didn't think that was a bug; I thought that was...

Go to advanced search