Oh, I never got Howl of Terror.
by ywhtptgtfo
06 Nov 2007, 01:50
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D
Replies: 56
Views: 28710

Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D

Avatar of Death isn't the top in my priority list for this siege. I leaned back and used Puppet Master on the Nightmares which proceeded to block the Succubi and kill the Ballista. At my next turn, I casted Frenzy on the Arch Demons. After that, I summoned the Avatar and went on a Puppet Master - Cl...
by ywhtptgtfo
04 Nov 2007, 11:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: TotE-Necro camp. final level on HEROIC - impossible?
Replies: 4
Views: 1946

I wouldn't rush in if I am you... It's best to hang back and use puppet master and frenzy on Orlando's troops.
by ywhtptgtfo
29 Oct 2007, 02:03
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes Review at Games Radar
Replies: 37
Views: 7988

Tribes Review at Games Radar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- >I don't know what the hell you of tutorial was presare talking about, I asked a simple >question, Capt Tripps and others are hung up on the no tutorial >comment, I simply asked what type ent. The >walk through with the in...
by ywhtptgtfo
24 Oct 2007, 05:04
Topic: GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5
Replies: 126
Views: 36459

GameSpot Gives Tribes a 5.5

>This reminds me of the controversy with 1up.com and their review of Neverwinter Nights 2.

What controversy with NWN2? Giving them a high score? Well, NWN2's a piece of garbage.
by ywhtptgtfo
24 Oct 2007, 00:31
Topic: Open Letter to Brett Todd
Replies: 59
Views: 24057

Tribes of the East ￾→ A Murder of Crows

>I agree, that ignorance is a good way to react, but makeing fun of >him still seems better. With this letter sent to him is in someway >just, even if it's childish.

Making fun of someone's ineptitude is not necessarily childish - It all depends on how you do it.
by ywhtptgtfo
23 Oct 2007, 22:18
Topic: Open Letter to Brett Todd
Replies: 59
Views: 24057

Tribes of the East ￾→ A Murder of Crows

>As I said on the official forum, I'm not going to send this letter, >even if I knew where to send it.

Don't worry, I did that for you.
by ywhtptgtfo
19 Oct 2007, 01:53
Topic: TotE Is Out
Replies: 198
Views: 33084

Tribes of the East is Out

>:D so would it be fair to say that no one has changed their minds on anything? ;)

Yes, we are a very stubborn bunch.
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Oct 2007, 20:39
Topic: A Solid Review of Might & Magic II
Replies: 19
Views: 6177

A Solid Review of Might & Magic II

The voice acting is decent.
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Oct 2007, 20:36

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Ummm...okay then. Yep, no incidents. :O)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course there are no incidents. Everyone's just communicating their own ideas, that's all. :p
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Oct 2007, 17:49

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- >You couldn't keep yourself from some nasty retaliation-kicking, >could you? Yeah, just your style, I guess. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am sorry if you view my responses as ho...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 21:59

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >No, neither hard to understand nor hard to accept. >You see, short post with a point, short answer. >I wonder, though, what this point is worth in the context of this thread. --------------------------------------------...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 21:44

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Really? Look up nerd in the dictionary someday. Ignorance is not a fault, >but the desire to remain so is. >I make maps for the joy of crafting and sharing them with this >community. I found the H5 editor to have a ...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 16:47

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Nerds, eh? I'll take that as a compliment. That's how you meant it, right? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- It was merely a statement to distinguish an average weekend warrior from t...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 08:30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Hypocrite. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No, that's the wrong noun to use - I did mean my apology to the moderators. --------------------------------------------...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 03:05

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->There is no question that the HOMM5 editor is harder to use than >the previous editors. However, despite the user unfriendliness it is >quite powerful. In particular I like the terrain morphing capabilities >of the editor, ...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Oct 2007, 02:49

The way JJ uses his forum codes is analogous to Nival's way of programming map editor: i.e. Looks like a complete glob of junk in the eyes of the user. Please don't do that again JJ. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- >I don't need to defend the product, an...
by ywhtptgtfo
15 Oct 2007, 20:20

>For example, the editor sucked with the Pre-SoD versions Aww. It's sad to see how far you'd go just to defend your employer's product. Aside from lacking a number of options implemented by SoD, RoE's map editor UI should is still very user-friendly. This is rather unlike H5's map editor where hours...
by ywhtptgtfo
15 Oct 2007, 16:27

>Oh, how nice, you think i was only referring to that statement of >yours... you honestly telling me if i look back on your posting >history i won't find you claiming H5 as groovy from the get go? You have to respect his occupation... I mean, he's begging for disciplinary actions if he does otherwis...
by ywhtptgtfo
14 Sep 2007, 03:35
Topic: Tribes of the East in October?
Replies: 73
Views: 17650

Tribes of the East in October?

>At UBISOFT: Release date 12-10-2007.

It's better than getting a ****ty and rushed game with bad plot and balancing (not that it may not happen even with the delay). But anyhow, I get to concentrate more on my studies I guess.

Go to advanced search