Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Witches, Heroes and Magic
Replies: 5
Views: 5641

Looks great. Will try
by ywhtptgtfo
11 Feb 2015, 00:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How can demons reach the surface of Ashan?
Replies: 28
Views: 16300

The short answer is that their writers are bad. They are human like you and me and they did a terrible job writing a story. The one big plot hole they did not cover adequately was that Biara impersonation of Isabel. That was (among other things) just terrible on an epic proportion.
by ywhtptgtfo
11 Feb 2015, 00:27
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Children of the Void - Help Wanted to Develop This Game
Replies: 15
Views: 35082

Really sad that almost every single Might and Magic mod that I followed has died. There was so much potential in all of them. It's death is almost inevitable. The project is too big and, unlike games such as Mount and Blade or Skyrim, it's very hard to mod Might and Magic due to a lack of modding p...
by ywhtptgtfo
11 Feb 2015, 00:26
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes III HD Review at PC Gamer
Replies: 13
Views: 7994

This HD game is such a scam, since they don't have the resources to do the same for the expansions. Meaning, no serious Heroes player will really get it for anything more than to fulfill their desire of collecting everything there is about Heroes. No thanks. I'd much rather they remake Heroes 3 exac...
by ywhtptgtfo
11 Feb 2015, 00:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: List of CH members to meet in 2015
Replies: 26
Views: 15754

Panda Tar wrote:Destroys the mystery and reveals the wonders of reality. :hoo:
You have too much faith in humanity.
by ywhtptgtfo
10 Feb 2015, 05:41
Topic: List of CH members to meet in 2015
Replies: 26
Views: 15754

Corribus wrote:Doesn't meeting people in real life destroy the mystery? :)
Indeed. And Kalah may disappoint by revealing himself as a big fat Swede contrary to his claim of being Norwegian.
by ywhtptgtfo
03 Jan 2015, 17:21
Topic: Happy Independence Day Finland
Replies: 33
Views: 24768

We don't really celebrate our independence day much here. Instead, we celebrate our Constitutional day, since that was the basis for our decleration of independence some 90 years later. Rather than going to an all-out war of independence, our parliament simply declared that since the Swedish king h...
by ywhtptgtfo
24 Sep 2014, 00:07
Topic: Love
Replies: 28
Views: 16407

my friend is essentially saying she can control love to the point that if her boyfriend converts out of her religion, she can immediately cease to love him. Is your friend named Gwyneth Paltrow? I sure love those people who can consciously decouple and maintain such a zen-like state of mind at all ...
by ywhtptgtfo
03 Sep 2014, 02:38
Topic: Fabrice Reaches New York!
Replies: 5
Views: 3185

Fabrice Reaches New York!

>Next on ToDo list: Biking from Les Sables d'Olonne to Wladiwostock while keeping and growing the beard. Then return to work in the MM franchise on the art direction for a dwarf faction.

Pole?
by ywhtptgtfo
03 Sep 2014, 02:34
Topic: Rob & Paul Interview
Replies: 14
Views: 6455

Rob & Paul Interview

Where's Rand?
by ywhtptgtfo
31 Aug 2014, 04:58
Topic: Hereos VII : Tales of The Ten Years War, PART 1
Replies: 6
Views: 4361

The 10 years war will result in the Holy Empire defeating France but the Spanish throne going to the Bourbons. :p
by ywhtptgtfo
18 Aug 2014, 03:07
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 28657

Heroes VII Announced

>Well the art style is still based on the h5 work Nival did. Griffin empire was is still based on east European feel.

A Polish-Lithuanian painting in the room... is this a foreshadowing that the Holy Falcon Empire will be partitioned?
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Aug 2014, 22:03
Topic: H3: MYTH
Replies: 14
Views: 12434

H3: MYTH

Re: Rip off For such an old game with a small community and little hope of getting a modern sequel that takes after its design, any sort of work done on it should be welcomed with open arms. If the mod is fun, then people will play it. If it is a rip off and there is a better mod out there, then peo...
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Jul 2014, 06:28
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: X-COM, the remake
Replies: 66
Views: 41364

SPOILERS BELOW: - Just finished replaying it. The final mission is actually way too easy - too few aliens and the final fight (against 1 Uber Ethereal, 2 Ethereals and 2 Muton Elites) is also quite easy. You just have to go straight for main boss, the "Uber Ethereal", and all the others v...
by ywhtptgtfo
17 Jul 2014, 06:15
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Mediaeval Europe
Replies: 7
Views: 4934

Mediaeval Europe

Let me take a guess on those cities: Iberian Peninsular: - Salamanca - Cordoba - Barcelona France: - Bordeaux - Dijon Low Countries: - Luxembourg Germany: - Berlin - Wien Italy: - Rome Balkans: - Conrith - Constantinople - Bucharest? Baltic: - Koningsberg Russia: - Moscow - Sevastopol - Tambov? - As...
by ywhtptgtfo
16 Jul 2014, 23:34
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 203124

I hope he doesn't die before finishing his series. This guy is old and fat. Not particular the type that's likely to live well into his elderly years.
by ywhtptgtfo
15 Jul 2014, 01:57
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 203124

Xdarkon wrote:I am reading... A clash of kings by Goerge RR martin, Up next I will read Royal assassin, The liveship traders, And the Rain Wild Chronicles by Robin Hobb
I finished up to Book 5. Loved the series. You still have two books filled with juicy content to read, luck you. :)
by ywhtptgtfo
14 Jul 2014, 23:37
Topic: The Football (Soccer) Topic
Replies: 797
Views: 197640

And what a great finish by Götze, the kind of goal you shoot without thinking. The guy is 22 and could be Germany's next Miroslav Klose, already having shot die Mannschaft to the gold in the WC and no doubt sementing his place in the squad for future tournaments. He's at the right place at the righ...
by ywhtptgtfo
13 Jul 2014, 23:41

But... I thought Germany just stole your hue! ;)

by ywhtptgtfo
12 Jul 2014, 02:31

Go to advanced search