Search found 246 matches

by addicted
Sep 14 2006, 11:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Editor Manual Question???
Replies: 8
Views: 3080

Why is the H-V Editor 'Manual' in 6 seperate files and in PDF format? Okay, Gruffi, what format should they have used? Gruffi??? Who is that? Not me!!! :D But to answer your question, PDF is fine! My thought is I would think they would have put all the files together with an 'index' and then all yo...
by addicted
Sep 13 2006, 17:20
Topic: Editor Manual Question???
Replies: 8
Views: 3080

Editor Manual Question???

Why is the H-V Editor 'Manual' in 6 seperate files and in PDF format? Why couldn't they put these six files in 'one' manual? and why not put the manual in the Editor so it can be viewed from the editor?
by addicted
Sep 13 2006, 15:30
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.3 Tomorrow
Replies: 28
Views: 5590

Yep it's true. It is on the forum too.
http://patches.ubi.com/heroes_might_magic_5/?M=D
:rofl:
by addicted
Sep 12 2006, 20:00
Topic: Patch 1.3 Tomorrow
Replies: 28
Views: 5590

Patch 1.3 Tomorrow

Why is it being officially announced in the German forum and not anywhere else? hmmmmm I hope this isn't just another rumor... What about the cheat-code console? The U.S. Ubi forum http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1851065692/m/4351096184 (translation) didn't mention that and I thought it was...
by addicted
Sep 12 2006, 17:59
Topic: New Head of Studio at Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 5371

New Head of Studio at Nival

Actually I like H4 and H4 expansions and MM9! :) In fact H4 is still my favorite, especially the editor. I just hope the console stuff don't slow down the PC patches and expansions and beyond. :)
by addicted
Sep 12 2006, 0:48
Topic: New Head of Studio at Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 5371

New Head of Studio at Nival

Well lets hope this Ellis guy don't become fond of vodka!!! :) On a more serious note, I hope he teaches them to communicate with the U.S. fans. As a matter of fact, hopefully he teaches both Nival and UBI to communicate more with the fans on their English websites... At least give us updates more o...
by addicted
Sep 10 2006, 12:01
Topic: Where can I find...
Replies: 2
Views: 871

by addicted
Sep 8 2006, 17:35
Topic: About the Editor Leak
Replies: 29
Views: 6108

About the Editor Leak

Anyone who knows you, Angelspit, and CH, should have known it wasn't you who was behind the beta editor uploaded on that website . when I read that on the forum, I knew it was a stolen identity. I completly trust you and CH, that is why this is my favorite place. On the editor and next patch, we hav...
by addicted
Sep 6 2006, 19:11
Topic: Heroes V add-on Q & A
Replies: 33
Views: 6710

Heroes V Add-On Q & A

Acheval states, now the release date will be 'Christmas' season? hmmmm Does Acheval realize Chrsitmas season in the U.S. can be anywhere from now until Dec 25th!!!! I know officially it is December but.... I sure hope the November date isn't pushed up to December. I just don't know what to beleive a...
by addicted
Sep 2 2006, 11:59
Topic: Best tier 7 creature?
Replies: 51
Views: 10686

Hands down, Emerald Dragon!
by addicted
Sep 2 2006, 11:50
Topic: Renegade Units Listed
Replies: 25
Views: 5229

Renegade Units Listed

Speaking for myself, I like "Forbidden Mountain" for a title. :) Anyway, I like the idea of dwarves. I just don't like the so-call lava dragon artwork!
by addicted
Sep 1 2006, 0:45
Topic: Dark Messiah at Steam
Replies: 26
Views: 5103

Re: Dark Messiah at Steam

@ LindaG, Does this mean that Dark Messiah can only be played online then? I beleive it means it can be played MP and Single, just like H-V. From the way I understand the article is that 2 different companies worked on the game; MP was developed by Kuju Entertainment and the SP was developed by Ark...
by addicted
Aug 31 2006, 22:27
Topic: Dark Messiah at Steam
Replies: 26
Views: 5103

Dark Messiah at Steam

Funny on the UBI U.S. web site: http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=4475 It states Release date 9/26/2006. And at the UBI U.S. Store, http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=69315 it states, Release date: Fall (which still could be Sept. 26th.) It states the Limited Edition includes: Premium in-gam...
by addicted
Aug 30 2006, 17:25
Topic: Heroes V: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 77
Views: 14265

Heroes V: Hammers of Fate

@ Fabrice - .... The patch program is still underway, we are in the final tweaks of the patch 1.3 with the map editor...... So, I wonder when patch 1.3 will actually be released? It certainly didn't sound like this month! sigh.. It would have been nice if he would have elaborated more on how much lo...
by addicted
Aug 30 2006, 15:11
Topic: Where's the Map Editor
Replies: 56
Views: 9603

:lolu: i may need to extend my calendar then
:lol: Yeah, me too, indefinitely!!! Gee does that mean an extra long summer too! :-D
by addicted
Aug 29 2006, 16:39
Topic: GameSpot's July Charts
Replies: 6
Views: 2237

GameSpot's July Charts

I am surprise H-V was even shown on the list!

I personally can't see the expansion reviving it unless patch 1.3 fixes the bugs, etc and has the editor and the patch is released before the expansion is.
Edited on Tue, Aug 29 2006, 10:40 by addicted
by addicted
Aug 27 2006, 17:23
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 19189

Heroes V Expansion Announced

Heroes of might and magic and M & M has been my ulitimate games and about the only games I play. I quickly bought H-V but soon became disappointed and I have to honestly admit, the maps are boring to a point I for sure don't have any desire to replay any of them. I am really disappointed that th...
by addicted
Aug 23 2006, 19:18
Topic: Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope
Replies: 90
Views: 31624

Nival Answers, Episode IV: A New Hope

Well all I can say from this news and this thread is Nival killing out any sales for any expansion they might come out with!!!!!!!!!! (Are you listening UBI? If Nival keeps this up, they will be eating their dust collected expansions (if it makes it that far) and we can all attend the cyber funeral ...
by addicted
Aug 18 2006, 0:59
Topic: Ubi sends survey
Replies: 27
Views: 5406

If you have played any of the following games, which ones have you enjoyed the most ? Please select up to 3 answers. How many of you checked Heroes V in that list? I'm afraid I did not... :S I checked H-V because I had a feeling there would be more detail questions on the game which I am afraid I d...
by addicted
Aug 17 2006, 17:11
Topic: Ubi sends survey
Replies: 27
Views: 5406

I got mine and already took the survey.. Hope they pay attention to it... FYI: In it was a question about what forums you visit for info, etc. or something to that effect and you can choose from these answers below.. Take Note of it listing CH!!!!! :-D 1. Internet fan sites (Celestial Heavens, Age o...

Go to advanced search