Search found 246 matches

by addicted
14 Apr 2006, 03:11
Forum: News
Topic: The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!
Replies: 124
Views: 36023

The Demo is Out! The Demo is Out!

I was so glad I was able to download the demo even if it did take me almost an hour with high speed cable internet (which was a shock for download time for high speed cable). Outside of viewing the beautiful graphics on this web site, I have to admit once I actually got to see the game in action I w...
by addicted
04 Apr 2006, 01:35
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New H4 Wow "Eternal Doom" map / Need testers
Replies: 1
Views: 2760

New H4 Wow "Eternal Doom" map / Need testers

My H4 Wow map. "Eternal Doom" has been added to CH website. I have tested it myself and now need play testers.. If anyone wishes to test it, please jump to Ch https://www.celestialheavens.com/ and download it. I would really appreciate some testers so if you do test it let me know so I can...
by addicted
29 Mar 2006, 15:48
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: My New HOMM4 Map Problem
Replies: 9
Views: 7737

Boat Problem

Hi all, Well I had removed the 'summon boat' spell and have been testing and retesting to see if the computer heroes continue to turn into a boat when crossing a bridge over water. They have not so I have come to the conclusion some of you were right, and the problem was because of the cast a 'summo...
by addicted
20 Mar 2006, 14:44

Update: Boat problem

Thanx celestialheavens for fixing the picture so everyone could see it.. I have been retesting and fixing things once again trying to fix the boat problem.. I thought it might be from the enemy having the 'summon boat' spell so I took that spell away from them but have left a scroll for them to find...
by addicted
16 Mar 2006, 21:56

Yes, the enemy has the summon ship spell but the allies don't have that spell and the allies got stuck on a bridge only one time but I can't remember if I gave them a summon ship scroll (the allies) when I was testing but if I gave them a scroll that would mean a scroll would cause the same problem ...
by addicted
16 Mar 2006, 14:12

My New HOMM4 Map Problem

Hi all, Although I have been around celestialheavens for several years , this is the first time I have posted.. I am a disabled old woman so please bear with me. I started making a homm-4 map about 3 years ago, got deathly sick and never finished it, than one day, I pulled it out to finish it.. I ha...

Go to advanced search