Search found 40 matches

by Rhutobello
Feb 2 2006, 15:13
Forum: News
Topic: New Blood for the Heavens
Replies: 13
Views: 2765

New Blood for the Heavens

Good luck to the new ones and thanks to you all who give this site a very good aperance:) For using "Saveheroes" for single project will be wrong. Battlefield is ppice of the interface and the feeling of the game..Betatesters report this...and if programmers don't want to change it, then they have t...
by Rhutobello
Feb 2 2006, 13:59
Forum: Articles
Topic: Statistics of All Creatures
Replies: 38
Views: 9626

Creature Statistics

DaemianLucifer at 2006-02-02 05:43 wrote: HV is like a christmas tree in some store.Overdone.Whats the point of all those flashy lights glowing everywhere? Agree.....and from what I have noticed....more and more TV ads have started to be more "simple" but stright to the point.....they might start be...
by Rhutobello
Feb 2 2006, 10:15

Creature Statistics

one thing to say about the grapich situation that is discussed. It's just like "Girls" "Men" Movies Cars Paintings and so on...we have diffrent opinions and that we are allowed too...you can never have a 100% praise of a craphic image:) (and if graphic is more important in a game,then gameplay, go r...
by Rhutobello
Feb 1 2006, 13:57

Creature Statistics

ThunderTitan at 2006-02-01 05:22 wrote: Hm, maybe he was refering to the way the creatures look, as opossed to the graphics. For me the H4 graphics looked grate, but most of the creatures didn't. The H5 ones look even worse. Okay okay...we might have diffrent thought about it but in the end think th...
by Rhutobello
Feb 1 2006, 9:07

Creature Statistics

ToweringAmishPlumber at 2006-01-31 16:33 wrote: Rhutobello: You state "you have never been and will never be a fan of HoMM!" Oh really. I own and have played extensively (and am still playing): ------------------- It might so be. But when you complain on the creatures, then I can't understand. A gam...
by Rhutobello
Jan 31 2006, 18:50
Topic: Discources of Fans and Publishers
Replies: 17
Views: 4367

Heroes V is Almost Here! ... Or is it?

Cheers for a well thought and well written epic about the battle for HoMM5 and (maybe) the power of consumers.:)
by Rhutobello
Jan 31 2006, 13:26

Creature Statistics

ToweringAmishPlumber at 2006-01-30 15:24 wrote:
GACK! That is the ugliest set of creatures I've ever seen. Well, at least it finalized my feeling that I will NOT be buying Heroes V.

Show just 1 thing....you have never been and will never be a fan of HoMM!
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 23:42
Topic: Heroes V Has Been Saved
Replies: 59
Views: 9072

Heroes V Has Been Saved

Wildbear at 2006-01-30 16:23 wrote:
Sorry but I still can't see what the title takes the info from: H5 has not been saved, it has been delayed.

True, but one titlle must man have, why not brag a bit with that one:)

Hopefully programmers live up to the hope!
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 18:15

Heroes V Has Been Saved

tessraven at 2006-01-30 10:34 wrote: "We saved Heroes?" It's amazing how half cocked the "Hommunity" behaves. "We" don't know if "we" had anything to do with Heroes' delay, and we still don't "know" if the end result will be a good or bad game. This is b....... In life you can never be sure on anyth...
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 16:35

Heroes V Has Been Saved

I am proud of you all....hopefully this will show that gamers have more the 1 tought in the head:)
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 16:28
Topic: News Supression Pact
Replies: 128
Views: 24714

News Supression Pact

congrat to you all:).9
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 16:18

News Supression Pact

Gman wrote. If you want to kill heroes off carry on with this save heroes crap and wipe all info about it off your "fan" websites. Yeah that'll really save heroes. Well of course you must be allowed to have an opinion. I hope you allow other to have one too. How many games have been pushed out befor...
by Rhutobello
Jan 30 2006, 9:24

News Supression Pact

Veldrynus at 2006-01-30 01:16 wrote: In don't believe that Ubisoft will release a more flawed than average game. They can and will decide on their own, if they need to delay it. No need for this pathetic and childish fan protest. Well if you think that way, why do we protest on anything (in general)...
by Rhutobello
Jan 29 2006, 23:49

News Supression Pact

I must agree with what is done. I belive that many of you "fans" that cry for early release of HoMM 5 will be the first to cry crap when it comes out. In taking a stand the community show that they care for the game and not only talk about it. We will never be a 100% group anyway. I look forward to ...
by Rhutobello
Jan 29 2006, 14:53
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris install problem
Replies: 15
Views: 9140

Just installed eq myself. Had some problems too. Rem to use update_sfx.exe even if you have WoW. Be sure there haven't been made any new subfolder's from the installations. In my frustration I also doubleclick on heroes4.exe sfx.after I place it in major dir for Heroes 4..not sure it's needed....but...
by Rhutobello
Jan 28 2006, 19:35
Topic: Mission Accomplished?
Replies: 22
Views: 4492

Mission Accomplished?

" I know that Veldrynus was just being satiric. To me, his point is well taken … so get off his back! :stop:"

LOL it only show that you shall be carefull to throw in a burning "opinion" in a fanclub without, at the same time, giving it a smile or two to calm it down:)
by Rhutobello
Jan 28 2006, 17:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Cranky Hero
Replies: 370
Views: 70019

Would you like to see more of Mr. Cranky Hero? I need feedback, encouragement, praises... :D Haven't you learned.....all big artist get all the praise they want after they are DEAD.....and their family become rich and famous......and...and ...they will call up a Taveren after you......so what are y...
by Rhutobello
Jan 28 2006, 12:08
Topic: Mission Accomplished?
Replies: 22
Views: 4492

Mission Accomplished?

Well well...it might be so that I am a lousy gamer:), it might also be that Ubisoft would delay release date on their own (but very unsure about that) but to belive that a petition signed about 1000 times in a couple of days not will count in a companys strategy plan will I call a lousy thought, not...
by Rhutobello
Jan 26 2006, 19:53
Topic: SaveHeroes.org Opens
Replies: 24
Views: 4485

SaveHeroes.org Opens

"Here we go... Not sure how Fabrice will respond to this." Hopefully with pleasure and understand the need to do it right this time. They have us "big fan" in their hand, but even if we are many they need the masses. After HoMM4 I think they need the aproval of the fans to reach the masses or all wi...
by Rhutobello
Jan 14 2006, 21:47
Topic: ForumTalk: Here We Go Again
Replies: 17
Views: 3777

ForumTalk: Here We Go Again

Ethric at 2006-01-10 04:24 wrote:
And I didn't pester, threat, and bribe my way into the special title either, honest!

We know....You only cast hypnose:)
Edited on Sat, Jan 14 2006, 14:50 by Rhutobello

Go to advanced search