Search found 130 matches

by Malicen
12 May 2006, 14:48
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 699767

Čoveče, šta ovde samo svi kenjaju na svom sompstvenom jeziku i niko nikog ne razume? Zar nije prostije da svako napravi topic na svom jeziku, kao na drugim forumima? Man, this topic is used just to say something in your own language and no one else will understand you? Isn't it more simple to make o...
by Malicen
12 May 2006, 14:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Leak
Replies: 293
Views: 58872

Owning narcotics is not illegal in most western countries,only distributing them is.But if the polices finds you with a kilo of marijuana,do you think they will beleive youre not a distributer? Of course not silly boy. But if they catch you do the following. Tell them it's for your personal use. th...
by Malicen
12 May 2006, 14:33

Yes.For a year or so,piracy is illegal.But,you cannot completely abolish something that even the goverment used in such a short period of time. No it's NOT. Do you really live in Serbia. It is ILLEGAL to sell copies, but it is not illegal to own them. As long as I'm not making money out of it, I'm ...
by Malicen
12 May 2006, 14:32

Technically, you're not a thief; the guy who made the stuff available for download is. Yes, and stealing from a thief is not a crime. And Robin Hood stole from the wealthy and gave it to poor. Well in this case that guy (who might be a game developer or his son, or his who knows what...) is Robin H...
by Malicen
12 May 2006, 14:04

The world has indeed not crumbled because of pirating software and similar. Not has it crumbled from a staggering number of wars, nuclear weapons and pizza with sardines. Your argument is pointless, it's like saying piracy isn't wrong because the sky hasn't turned green. There is no connection. Wel...
by Malicen
11 May 2006, 22:07

Can't some of you just cool their heads and think about one little fact. THIS THING HAS BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES BEFORE AND WILL BE DONE MILLION TIMES AFTER HEROES 5!!! And I still can't see that world has crumbled because of piracy or any of you demagogues here poor and out on the street. So accep...
by Malicen
11 May 2006, 12:07

SCENARIO: Person A can't get his hands on HOMM5 for a valid reason. If he could, he would buy it legally. so he downloads it from the internet. the result is that UBISOFT/NIVAL haven't lost anything since he didn't result in a lost sale. Neither did he steal the game with the box and everything; so...
by Malicen
11 May 2006, 11:35

The THING is! That where I live (which is mentioned on the left, just below my avatar ;)) the game will be available in stores probably next YEAR (I'm probably exagarating, but it's close to truth), and even then it will cost money that I will not be able to spend. So THANK YOU RELOADED! BUT!!! I wi...
by Malicen
08 May 2006, 23:24
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 118400

Skill Wheel

This is so COOL! Man, GREAT job!
by Malicen
07 May 2006, 13:22
Forum: News
Topic: Might & Magic Website news
Replies: 10
Views: 3546

Might & Magic Website News

Have anyone noticed in that interview some odd creatures on the battlefield? That dark knight or that creature that looks like a rabbit.
by Malicen
02 May 2006, 22:31
Topic: Create a Town Contest Falls Flat
Replies: 55
Views: 12693

Create a Town Contest Falls Flat

Well at least we know what NOT to buy.
by Malicen
28 Apr 2006, 17:51
Topic: New Official Wallpaper
Replies: 8
Views: 2804

New Official Wallpaper

Cool wallpapers. Necropolis already took my desktop.
by Malicen
28 Apr 2006, 17:46
Topic: HOMMV Invades the MacIntels
Replies: 4
Views: 2174

HOMMV Invades the MacIntels

Well it's nice they're making H5 for MacOSX but I really do not like the comparison of Sandro and Bill Gates. Sandro though evil was really, really cool character.
by Malicen
23 Apr 2006, 11:14
Topic: ForumTalk: Me demo, we dreamo
Views: 3661

ForumTalk: Me demo, we dreamo

May the time 'til May 19th pass as quick as possible.
by Malicen
21 Apr 2006, 22:47
Topic: Dark Messiah HD Gameplay
Views: 3622

Dark Messiah HD Gameplay

This is BAD! These people do not think that some of us still have to study. I'll quit my studies if they continue to produce games like this ;). I usualy do not like FP games, but I think I'm not going to skip this one.
by Malicen
20 Apr 2006, 21:33
Topic: Five Necro Heroes
Replies: 27
Views: 6791

Five Necro Heroes

Well all these heroes are ugly. Except that ghost chick that is really cool. And after all these Necro heroes we have not a single one that is skeleton. A pity, so Sandro is truly forgotten. Tsk, tsk. We necromancers will remember him for his deeds. :(
by Malicen
20 Apr 2006, 21:25
Topic: The Game is Gold
Replies: 34
Views: 10536

The Game is Gold

Soon we will be able to play Heroes 5. All these years of waiting were not in vain.
by Malicen
19 Apr 2006, 15:02
Topic: Necropolis is Faction of the Week
Replies: 23
Views: 7324

Necropolis Faction of the Week

Wohoo. Can't wait. Just fight among yourself you members of the other factions, every one of your troops is a potential skeleton archer... ;)
by Malicen
19 Apr 2006, 14:55
Topic: ActionTrip on Starforce
Replies: 4
Views: 2006

ActionTrip on Starforce

:))
by Malicen
18 Apr 2006, 07:59
Topic: Tips for the Demo Maps
Replies: 14
Views: 5109

Tips for the Demo Maps

So when you try to dig for a grail in a wrong place you get directions where to dig for it? Then I could just dig here and there and find it's location, probably by random, without visiting the obelisks. I dunno. MAybe that's a good idea, but I don't like it.

Go to advanced search