Search found 119 matches

by Dave_Jame
22 Nov 2010, 08:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Suggest a better name thread...
Replies: 52
Views: 15679

One nice proposal from the Czech forums (Not mine) Bone guard to Bone/skelatal legionary Some obvios Cerberos to Ortuhs Lamasu to Spihnx Other proposals One of the necro champions to Queen of the dead (just love this name from MaM VII) (And the other could be Speaker for the dead :-D ) Excrutiator t...
by Dave_Jame
18 Nov 2010, 09:34
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 172225

Wow.. now I'm confused Are these Priestess/Maidens the elemental like beings from the Sveltana Artwork? Or will there by 3 feminine units in the Haven line-up There is a lot of female units in the game I see 2 by Haven, 1 by Inferno, 2-3 by Necropolis. is this same sort of way to tell us "No, t...
by Dave_Jame
16 Nov 2010, 08:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: hydra evolution
Replies: 85
Views: 38811

Voted for the Heroes 2 hydra. I just love that game and it look deadly.

But you have to love thr H 1 hydra, especialy whit that cute lookk when she gets hit.
by Dave_Jame
16 Nov 2010, 08:41
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39635

Elrath doesn't seem to in Heroes at least... Any Gold Dragons in DM? Don't take me wrong, but I didn't see any Air dragons(sylath) or Water dragons (salashas) in H V or DM, but i still assume that they exist. And someone correct me, but weren't the Angels as well decimated as the Faceless in that a...
by Dave_Jame
12 Nov 2010, 10:56

"Sphinxes" added. It's only me or they are another unit with no so good name (these putrid and festering)? The unite looks perfect.. but I don't know about the name.. It resembles more a Manticore or a Sphinxes than the Lamasu to me. (I didn't know about the Lamasu til today) I just had t...
by Dave_Jame
10 Nov 2010, 21:45

OK... It is oficial...
Heaven is dead for me as a favorit.
Dualwield Angels?
Neon/florescent Horses?

Sticking to Inferno fo this Game...
by Dave_Jame
10 Nov 2010, 07:37
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic II Mod
Replies: 309
Views: 251636

That won't be the most straightforward thing to locate, but it's well within the realm of doability. A quick search in IDA for the word "barrow" in the data section of the EXE found the string "Barrow Mounds", which is only referenced in the function beginning at address 004BAD0...
by Dave_Jame
09 Nov 2010, 22:40

most of the unit stats have been found in the game EXE. so we could change not only the weekly growth but HP, Attack or Defense for example. i could see Ghosts sacrificing either offense or defense. that would compensate for their easy numbers boost. i would say speed but flying units can do whatev...
by Dave_Jame
07 Nov 2010, 16:34

Ghost and Ginies

Greetings Moders. I'm not a moder, but I like what you are doing here and would like to give you some of my proposals. As you all know, the number of genies on the map, is sat randomly at the beginning of the game. In PoL the ghosts have been added as recruitable unites. I personally think that the ...
by Dave_Jame
31 Oct 2010, 20:19
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Ghost
Replies: 15
Views: 4686

Heroes VI Ghost

@michiganjf: Thats the Push-up efect of her Corset :-P... At last a Female Ghost that can be a nice heir to the Heroes I-II ghosts... Been waiting for this since Heroes 3 :-)
by Dave_Jame
30 Sep 2010, 07:31
Topic: Heroes VI Lich
Replies: 7
Views: 3501

Heroes VI Lich

Because its their national Color?

@GreatEmerald

Does'nt look so Sexy and Purple as the one in MaM VII, But I still like this look. Something more like DM-MaM.
by Dave_Jame
21 Sep 2010, 15:48
Forum: News
Topic: KB: Crossworlds
Replies: 47
Views: 14195

KB: Crossworlds

@OliverFA I would like to corect you. I just finnished teh Legends game and have to say that, yes the game has a god old fealing but its a bad HoMaM. like archcorenth said I only used 3 spells and 3 Box-cereatures abylities in the whole game. the batles were boaring and repetiv. (and I'm not mention...
by Dave_Jame
08 Sep 2010, 07:16
Topic: Heroes VI Ghost Art
Replies: 11
Views: 4135

Heroes VI Ghost Art

I see it more as a Ghost. Probably a Core Unit. I think there are'nt gone bee those nice Reaper looking Wight/Wrights, becasue of the spider looking female. But still, I'm realy exited about her.
by Dave_Jame
18 Aug 2010, 12:45
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 37339

Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!

Hmm secunde thought on the plot Summery. An Archangel going for vengenc. Long lost Enemy.. This could realy by interesting after all. Just Think. A twisted Archangel descides to use the demon forces unlieshed by the Eclipse to finish his Ancient Enemies the Faceless If I read between the lines, and ...
by Dave_Jame
17 Aug 2010, 08:22
Topic: Heroes6 leak ?
Replies: 44
Views: 18335

Heroes6 screens leak ?

Can't help my maths but i see 5 small undead creatures. Does this mean that there won't be 4 small plus 3 larg in each race or will there be 8 units?
by Dave_Jame
16 Aug 2010, 08:57
Topic: Might and Magic Teaser...
Replies: 43
Views: 19337

Might and Magic Teaser...

To Andrews

I hope that none of whot you have wrote will hapen.

To much ressorce is bad..

Mixing elves and Humans is bad.

and I dislike most of the features from H-4...

So I hope for a Game that fixes the few bugs the HoMaM V had...
Edited on Mon, Aug 16 2010, 05:33 by Dave_Jame
by Dave_Jame
16 Aug 2010, 08:50

Can't help my self but the Image looks worse than HoMaM V. The textures look better but the fealing is more like Etherlords...
by Dave_Jame
14 Aug 2010, 10:58

Re- admira99

Galactic Demons? Plasma gunner Elven? Sounds like MMight and Magic 7 to Me.:-D

Re - Eternor

Like if there weren't 4-5 console MaM Games already (QftDBS, Wariors, Dark messiah Clash of heroes...)
by Dave_Jame
11 Aug 2010, 20:03

Seems like not muche information. But still enought to make me Curiose.

Due to the fact that the New MaM World of Asha is geting more and more positive reactions from me, I hope that the information comes out until the edn of Summer
by Dave_Jame
17 Feb 2010, 20:54
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 55688

UbiSoft Online Controversy

Litle off topic to those who don't like Ubis work or MaM policy You people act like 3DO were the holly xavieres. All they wanted was profit (H-chronicles), Multiplatforming, unfinished games and so on. Tahy made 4 good games and you people just can't say a bad word over them. Don't take me wrong. I ...

Go to advanced search