Search found 119 matches

by Dave_Jame
Jan 13 2011, 21:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Necropolis
Replies: 15
Views: 2982

Heroes VI Necropolis

Ohh now I get it.. you people actually think Warhammer is original only because its older then most of you.. wake up its a normal and common image.
by Dave_Jame
Jan 4 2011, 14:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Asking The Devs - What Do You Want To Know?
Replies: 51
Views: 24272

Will the Player have the opertunity to customize the Game mechanics? (ex Activate/Deactivate the Creature Pool/area of control. Enable/disable town conversion?)
by Dave_Jame
Jan 3 2011, 23:09
Topic: Heroes VI Orc
Replies: 30
Views: 9133

Heroes VI Orc

@ Skullmane: Come on man. Realistic proportions in heroes? You have Birds with breasts. Sorry but birds don't give milk. And NOT ONE of the Dragons ever featured in heroes would be Functional. There wings would by too small. The Heroes V dragon is the colesest to a "Functional" dragon. So why not tr...
by Dave_Jame
Jan 1 2011, 12:28
Topic: Heroes VI Orc
Replies: 30
Views: 9133

Re: Heroes VI Orc

I am so-o-o REALLY curious of about what sort of a "proportionality" are you looking for in a fantasy creature in a fantasy world. Well, fantasy creatures existed since antiquity but proportions were generally retained. All these creatures -even humans- have incredibly small heads and big...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 20 2010, 22:03
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 96278

Orfinn wrote:I love how crazy the Cyclops looks, but maybe a bit overweighted right arm, heh. At least hes left handed, which Im too. Welcome to the club blood brother :-D

Yea, the right arm looks weird
by Dave_Jame
Dec 20 2010, 22:00

IMHO they should stop copying "Mark of Chaos". Especially "this" set of rules. I hoped that they will go with a sane judgment. Name Enraged Cyclops Faction Stronghold Characteristics - monstrous Giants, body and mind twisted by chaotic surges. *1, - used as heavy shock troops an...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 20 2010, 19:59

by Dave_Jame
Dec 20 2010, 8:34
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 72453

I hate it when I've got a point when I don't want to have one. Hate to came up whit the lore thing agein. But The way H5 world (Ashan) is set. we have 1 big dragon (Asha) creting 6 Elemental dragons. eache of these then made teher on race. Mallassa (sadow) - Faceless Elrath (Light) - Angels Sylana ...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 19 2010, 16:47
Topic: The Barbarian
Replies: 13
Views: 2041

The Barbarian

@ Skullmane: It is a hero, 4th of 5 childs of Duke Slava. He is a "snow child" as Elvin wrote. So basicly a royal B*****d.
Edited on Sun, Dec 19 2010, 11:48 by Dave_Jame
by Dave_Jame
Dec 17 2010, 18:43
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 131432

I think it's good. I hate having to ant-line my heroes to get an army from a to b in time. I still think it will do more harm then good. I hope you wont be the one complaining that the game is to easy... Back to topic The Sandor (sounds to much like Sandro) reminded me of this http://guidesmedia.ig...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 17 2010, 8:15
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 131432

Shamans are new?! That's funny, the version of H5 TotE i played already had them. Looks to me like they just replaced the Wyvern with the Harpies... which might hint at the Wyvern being included somewhere else (i hope). Or that the Poa-Kai is actuely used as a Boss. In the german description, harpi...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 15 2010, 22:57
Forum: News
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 8136

It did look a lot better in H3 then 4, that's true: http://www.celestialheavens.com/homm3/images/creatures/stronghold/07.jpg http://www.celestialheavens.com/homm3/images/creatures/stronghold/07up.jpg But a big hairy ape is currently missing from Ubi's HoMM, so why not fill that slot... especially s...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 15 2010, 22:22
Forum: News
Topic: Stronghold Revealed
Replies: 48
Views: 8136

Good news is - Harpies are back (even though a bit in some sort of a parrot reincarnation) and the other creatures design looks better than the HV one. But will we have and teh good ole Behies around this time? Can someone please explain this Behomoth obsesion? The unite had a good ability, but it ...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 13 2010, 16:03
Topic: How hard is it to look at Heroes 3 specifics for a 3D heroes
Replies: 35
Views: 8627

@Mirez: Sorry, since i do not like the direction where H6 seems to be going I am indeed more stressed, pissed and ill-tempered than i should. Wow, you sounds like me and my opinion on H4. Used to by realy agresiv about it some trime ago. Now I'm just tired af all the changes and the People. I perso...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 7 2010, 9:46
Topic: Suggest a better name thread...
Replies: 52
Views: 10087

Whot do I think of the new names - Priestess is now Sister ---> Don!t understand Why? - Temptress is now Lilim ---> Bad - Excruciator is now Lacerator ---> Bether but still not good - Juggernaut Ravager is now Ravager ---> Good - Bone Guard is now Skeletal Spearman ---> It resembles the look bether,...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 1 2010, 20:41
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 17331

The bear riders and thanes are the only units I actually liked from the dwarven faction. I could get on board with the idea of riderless bears, and would be fine with a H6 dwarven faction if it included other non-dwarven units. Why not come up with a hypotetical line up for them, just for fun. Core...
by Dave_Jame
Dec 1 2010, 19:55
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 17331

Oh, the other thing with the dwarves, was that I never, ever used the runes. :( Wow.. naw thats one thing you should never forget. Some of them are realy important when playng for the Dwarves. The fortress is my favorite faction. The giant Thenes were odd, but when you look at other games like D2 o...
by Dave_Jame
Nov 30 2010, 16:20
Topic: Heroes VI Celestial
Replies: 43
Views: 6998

Heroes VI Celestial

@ parcaleste : I for my self know about 3-4 diferent descriptions of Basilisk only in thje western and central europ. Where I came from, Basilisks used to be Roster like creatures with 6 claw liuke hands and feather.. and it turned people into stone. (which killed them naturaly). Myths and legend ar...
by Dave_Jame
Nov 29 2010, 21:35
Topic: Heroes VI Celestial
Replies: 43
Views: 6998

Heroes VI Celestial

hmm plates on wings.. how practical... not.
by Dave_Jame
Nov 25 2010, 7:08
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 20798

Then they have a hell of a bad concept art. ...

I personali disslike the HVi Haven more then the inferno.
O, and that upgraded vampire just has tu get rid of some of that kith armor

Go to advanced search