Search found 44 matches

by yourworstnightmare
Mar 10 2011, 12:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 47285

Why?

The nagas have pretty much made me really hyped about this game. A new faction! And snake people! What's not to like?
by yourworstnightmare
Mar 10 2011, 10:13
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 47285

Hmm, I think the Kirin has too much dragon features and too less deer features.
by yourworstnightmare
Mar 9 2011, 9:56
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 24270

So thunder should be their weakness, not their weapon. ;)
by yourworstnightmare
Mar 4 2011, 9:26
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 24270

Darkström wrote:They're not associated with fire, but only depicted as such in H3 and H4.
The Arabs considered them the djinns of fire, and in Islamic alchemy they usually are associated with fire (replacing the salamanders from western alchemy).
by yourworstnightmare
Mar 2 2011, 9:11
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 73862

The dwarves were boring in HoMM V. I don't mind a dwarf town, it make sense considering the direction the series is going, but please, only 3 or 4 dwarves, certainly not 6 of them that almost look identical. If the dwarves return they need a complete rehash. I actually think Inferno is quite boring....
by yourworstnightmare
Jul 17 2007, 7:49
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Final Fantasy I - X(pt2).
Replies: 48
Views: 5710

you didn't like FFX??!!! wth? :) The World map is gone. The upgrade system is bad, I missed exp. and level ups. The Dark Aeons were gay. The last boss was far too easy (hey you couldn't even get killed). That Seymor character's voice was annoying. You could get more than 9999 hp. It was way too tro...
by yourworstnightmare
Jul 16 2007, 14:00
Topic: Final Fantasy I - X(pt2).
Replies: 48
Views: 5710

Ok, here it comes; Loved FFVII, liked FF VIII, FFIX was nice (especially when you've gotten tired of FFVIII), was dissapointed in FFX, hated X-2 never played XI or XII.
by yourworstnightmare
Jul 16 2007, 13:57
Topic: Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Replies: 31
Views: 6933

There might be sequel. Some time ago "Paradox Interactive" bought rights on this game. ps: They are selling GOLD edition now. here A good chance to get this great game for everyone who still did not do it, just for 10 bucks. Perhaps, still I think Paradox has better things to do than doin...
by yourworstnightmare
Dec 13 2006, 8:45
Topic: Orc Town Suggestion
Replies: 56
Views: 9061

Here's my own suggestion for a Stronghold town: The orcs of Ranaar: After a long flight from the Wizard cities the orcish tribes finally settled on the large steppes of Ranaar. They assumed a primitive nomadic lifestyle and came to be known as savages or barbarians by all other races. Troops: 1. Gob...
by yourworstnightmare
Aug 3 2006, 9:08
Topic: The Heroes V Wish List
Replies: 38
Views: 8286

More stratetic sieges, where the player inside the city wall actuallycan defend itself.
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 28 2006, 17:37
Topic: So the six dragons are...?
Replies: 125
Views: 30446

Based on the number of dragons I think there will be three new factions. The orcs, who does not worshp dragons (Stronghold), the dwarves who worship the dragon of FIRE, the nagas who worship the dragon of WATER. As I understood there's no great faction worshipping the dragon of AIR. Once all humans ...
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 23 2006, 10:20
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 19413

A Dwarf based snow town, hmmm. There's some mountains on the north of the map called Grimheim, I'm pretty sure that's where the dwarves live. Anyway, here's my proposal: The Dwarves of Grimheim: Even though they live in the snowy mountains they worship the great dragon of fire. They have mastered th...
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 10 2006, 18:39
Topic: What should an expainsion inclued???
Replies: 87
Views: 14924

In the expansion there should be:
1.All bugs fixed
2.Many new maps
3.New Campaigns
4.A Hell of a lot more neutral creatures
5. New towns, including Stronghold
6.Better looking treants
+ much more, but NO more elves nor dragons!!
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 6 2006, 14:05
Topic: 7th Race/Faction?
Replies: 154
Views: 31531

Marzhin wrote:
yourworstnightmare wrote:I have a feeling they just made up that name...
Well, of course. It's a fantasy beast.
Nope they are mutated koreans...
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 5 2006, 18:26

Couldn't find any paokai on wikipedia, and when I tried google I just found Paokai Electronics and some korean guy named Pao-kai. I have a feeling they just made up that name, if it not is a mutated korean of course....
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 5 2006, 11:26

The Paokai might be some crossbreed between a wyvern and a troglodyte, sice it don't have any eyes. Still I would rather see a wyvern called wyvern, since it has it roots in medieval heraldry. Wyverns would be great in HOMMV, but not in a Stronghold town. They could be a neutral creature.
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 2 2006, 16:43

I hope the Paokai will be Dark Messiah only creature. They don't fit in the Stronghold, and WHAT THE HELL IS A PAOKAI ANYWAY??!! If there are going to be wyverns why not just call the wyverns!
by yourworstnightmare
Jun 2 2006, 10:20

Stronghold has allways been in HoMM so I guess we'll see them. (and the steppes of Ranaar are perfect for a barbarian horde). Furthermore the Academy Background story tell uss that the orcs fled east, some to the islands and other to the STEPPES! So for me it's quite clear that the orcs of Ranaar wi...
by yourworstnightmare
May 25 2006, 13:05
Topic: Crystal dragon??
Replies: 79
Views: 11954

No more dragons!! However dwarves and Firefaction sounds reasonable. My guess is we'll se dwarf and a a orc faction in the expansion pack (and unfortunately more dragons).
by yourworstnightmare
May 25 2006, 13:00
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New screenshots on IGN
Replies: 8
Views: 5195

I like the evil looking cyklop! (And if the cyklop appear in Dark Messiah! it might appear in the expansion pack to HoMMV!!)

Go to advanced search