Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
Mar 10 2011, 0:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 106974

Neidhaart wrote:So maybe they are different dwellings for different creatures.

Indeed
by ecsunotos
Mar 10 2011, 0:44
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 23804

yourworstnightmare wrote:So thunder should be their weakness, not their weapon. ;)

Thunderbolt takes too much power of Titans, that weaken them.... They have to be recharged with hugh voltage of electricity every time after combat.
:D
by ecsunotos
Mar 9 2011, 1:08

Mirez wrote:actually titans aren't necessarily associated with thunder/lightning/electricity

Just ask Thunder Titan
:P
by ecsunotos
Mar 8 2011, 10:26

ThunderTitan wrote:Too late, the only way to save you know if to be cleansed by fire... i'll get the efreets.

Or struck by thunder...I'll get the Titans

:D
by ecsunotos
Mar 8 2011, 0:39
Topic: Town Window instead Town Screen
Replies: 62
Views: 23468

Vote for town screen ( as it used to be ). 3D style likes in HoMM V, with out rotational view.
by ecsunotos
Mar 7 2011, 1:02
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Eerie Landscape
Replies: 7
Views: 2414

Eerie Landscape

IMHO HoMM V's necro land was better fit the faction's theme
by ecsunotos
Mar 2 2011, 9:44
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 72219

The dwarves were boring in HoMM V. I don't mind a dwarf town, it make sense considering the direction the series is going, but please, only 3 or 4 dwarves, certainly not 6 of them that almost look identical. If the dwarves return they need a complete rehash. I actually think Inferno is quite boring...
by ecsunotos
Mar 1 2011, 5:12
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 32324

Dus, the point is how to balance heroes strenght at the begining and at later game. So that heroes won't be killed easily at the begining and not to powerfull at the later ( w/ out army, a single hero can destroy a stack of horde blackies ) Then go to "don't" section : -No multiple heroes ...
by ecsunotos
Mar 1 2011, 1:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Game Collection - Charles
Replies: 11
Views: 2952

Game Collection - Charles

What does he do for living ? just playing pc games ? :P
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 10:27
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 32324

H4 was the first (and to the date only) game to deserve be called HEROES of Might and Magic. The rest games should be called Generals of Might & Magic. Or Cowards of Might & Magic, since they can attack but can't be retaliated. Interesting point....but the problem evolves that Hero will eas...
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 9:22

ThunderTitan wrote:Breeder still looks awful... maybe more and a little smaller tentacles on top would help....

Its ability quiet promising to me
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 7:07

So far, by those artwork, video, and info released, which can be the worst faction in HoMM VI ? I find Inferno will be the worst for the first installment, just due to their reddish skin color, flame every where, boring appearance to its troops, and so alike creature concept. But, I think they've qu...
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 6:46
Topic: Heroes 6 wish list
Replies: 39
Views: 17221

-Dynamic battlefield : moving object, attacking object in battlefield -Various lines up in faction, ( don't make boring lines up faction such as : dwarf using that, dwarf using that, dwarf riding bear, giant dwarf, etc ) -ability to justifiy manna consumption to get certain needed damage. e.g : if i...
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 3:15

ThunderTitan wrote:
Kaxeon wrote:They killed of the Dungeon of H3 (couldn't care less for the H5 dungeon) and apparently they took away my titans as well.

Hopefully they'll add them in expansions...

I believe Thunder Titan is the most shocked one for that fact .... :D
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 2:43
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 106974

Obviously a remake by photoshop to me.. :D
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 2:37
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 19719

That's a very old picture... as i recall there was something about going somewhere to get Mother Namtaru, so maybe that somewhere is close to the land of the Naga... Old picture ? when ? So that's just a part of campaign game then ?! Btw, I missed Behemoth. I think the unit is quiet good, with it's...
by ecsunotos
Feb 28 2011, 1:27
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 81040

Combined with the 'Glory' from heaven. And don't forget the ice maiden... That's the main let down of the pics concerning the naga line-up we've seen: 2 units in the same faction so look alike - it's like the tormentor/maniac again. That proofs two things: 1. The Sanctuary artwork we saw was real. ...
by ecsunotos
Feb 25 2011, 6:44

The water elemental were seemed like Spring Spirit from the new faction.

I like the Earth Elemental style after receiving an attacked ... foot cleaning :D

So far I like the pics and animations, looks smooth and more realistic
by ecsunotos
Feb 25 2011, 6:19
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 19719

Tq for the script TT I wonder why they decide Stronghold shouldn't have any boss. " ... factions with Dragon as Champions ..." So, at least two factions have dragons as Champion. Dungeon and Sylvan ? New Screen shoot of Namtaru : Better than in the art work http://img27.imageshack.us/i/101...
by ecsunotos
Feb 24 2011, 9:20

Sanctuary for name of a faction sounds lame ... but it could indicate the nature of the faction. Maybe the faction focus on high defence and protection spells

Go to advanced search