Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
Nov 9 2006, 4:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 36130

Vote Academy! I always love Titan, the only range attacker level 7 unit. In HoMM V Titans look very cool, towering the battlefield with their dignity. The range attack animation also cool, Titans blow tunder to attack. And now, Titan has only few weaknesses. I always love magic. Powerfull magic comp...
by ecsunotos
Nov 9 2006, 4:15
Topic: Change to the dragons
Replies: 18
Views: 3307

Vote Yes! Good idea ! As an addition : Default attack : bite and claw. Fire breath attack as activated ability. Dragons retaliation type can be defined (wheter bite/claw or fire breath) whenever / wherever before combat. Retaliation using fire breath has a posibility to hurt friendly unit (as we all...
by ecsunotos
Nov 8 2006, 5:53
Topic: Patches
Replies: 13
Views: 2481

Patches

I haven't patch anythink. I play w/ 1.0. It just because it take me long time to down load a patch. How it was ussually in previous Heroes version, will the patches included in Expansion Pack ? Will the patches be in Hammer of Fate ? Does 1.3 include patch 1.1, 1.2 ? Tx
by ecsunotos
Nov 8 2006, 5:48
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 1
Views: 628

Artifacts

There are several artifacts that have no description of the function of the artifact or what the artifact is for. I forget the name of the artifacts. Can any body explain this ? how do we now the effect of the artifact for hero or troops if there is no description about it ? TX
by ecsunotos
Oct 19 2006, 8:48
Topic: Sorcery Skill
Replies: 12
Views: 3059

Off topic : The sequence of creature to take action in combat is now more complicated by appearance of “initiative” concept. When one of our unit take into action, and we decide the unit to “wait”, how can we determine the new sequence ? It is very annoying and dangerous that we don’t know when will...
by ecsunotos
Oct 19 2006, 6:23
Topic: Battle Dive of Imp Griffin
Replies: 17
Views: 4015

What's Dodge Maneuver any way? Never heard before. How to activated it ?

Battle dive is a nice ability w/ , offcourse, weaknes : Place of landing is random so the Imp Griffin can block the way of other unit unexpectedly and they can land near strong enemy unit which can kill Imp Griffin stack
by ecsunotos
Oct 18 2006, 6:55

I’ve an experience that the battle dive not happen in full turn. I play academy against neutral stack of Imp Griffin. Just one stack of Imp Griffin. At the beginning of the combat, Imp Griffin w/ the highest initiative creature in the battle field use the battle dive. They dissappear for a while, I ...
by ecsunotos
Oct 18 2006, 5:40

Battle Dive of Imp Griffin

Once Imperial Griffin use dive attack ( their special ability ), they’ll be appear from the high sky, “bomb” the target and then landing on the ground. Can any one tell me the time when Imp Griffin appear from the high sky and bombing the target ? Can we avoid the attack by moving every single unit ...
by ecsunotos
Oct 18 2006, 5:26

So, does it mean that, for example x = 10 %, Once the hero take action ( cast spell ) heroe’s initiative become 10 + (1 x 10% x 10 ) = 11 ? For the second time : the hero cast spell heroe’s initiative become 10 + (2 x 10% x 10 ) = 12 etc. ? Heroe’s initiative become higher and higher so that the her...
by ecsunotos
Oct 18 2006, 1:46

Sorcery Skill

I'm new in HoMMV, but I'm a die hard fan of Heroes series. I don't really understand what the sorcery skill is.The description for the skill is “Speeds up heroe’s casting in combat. Interval between two consecutive spell casts is reduced by x %” What does “Speeds up heroe’s casting in combat” mean ?...
by ecsunotos
Oct 11 2006, 0:55
Topic: Harm Touch
Replies: 13
Views: 2845

Harm Touch

I don't know wether this subject has been discussed before. I wonder how the harm touch ( wraith ) works. Is it automatically or activated by player. In celestialheavens there is mentioned that this ability is activated by player, but there is no button for player to activate this ability. And I've ...
by ecsunotos
Oct 6 2006, 7:28
Topic: Litle Help for rookie
Replies: 1
Views: 790

Litle Help for rookie

Sorry, I am new in HoMM V. Wanna ask a question : How can we separate one stack of creature into two or more stacks of the same creature ? Tx for any one who answer !

Go to advanced search