Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 00:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Time for my "coming out"...
Replies: 46
Views: 52524

Re: Time for my "coming out"...

Marzhin wrote: It is useful if you want to annoy the enemy and leech his ressources - you only have to leave your hero on the mine.
... and we have to had many many heroes to stay at the enemy's mines just to annoy them.
:disagree:

I have no idea about this yet
:tired:
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 09:19
Topic: Lets talk about magic
Replies: 24
Views: 7932

Faction specific spells are way too hard to balance/ By giving full access to 2 of 4 and limited access to all 4 reduces balance issues. Homm 4 MTG magic ripoff system was flawed to no end. IMHO : if the power or function of spell of each faction hard to be balanced, than balance must be see from a...
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 06:23
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 135843

I am just imagining dynamic battle field. Something like changing or moving or even attacking "obstacles". e.g. moving rocks, rolling logs, or even giant spider emerges from hidden hole in the battlefield attacking any near by troops. These types of obstacles may cause damage or even kill ...
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 04:57
Topic: System Requirements - Unofficial
Replies: 32
Views: 15182

What ever the system requirement will be, I hope I will afford it !!!
B-)
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 04:54
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 82316

It'll far too easy for player to build town due to few type of resources.
Bad decission for strategic point of view
:disagree:
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 04:49
Topic: Time for my "coming out"...
Replies: 46
Views: 52524

Re: Time for my "coming out"...

- However, it is still possible to occupy an enemy mine with one of your heroes to steal his resources. But the mine automatically reverts back to the owner of the area of control as soon as you leave it. So...is it useless to control enemy mine, because once we leave it, it'll be back to it's owne...
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 04:40
Topic: Lets talk about magic
Replies: 24
Views: 7932

SplinterHoMM wrote:Skill requirement still applies, so buying spells you cant use is a waste...
Magic Skill reguired connected to spesific faction actually.
That's the best system IMHO
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 03:07
Topic: Less Dragons as top lvl creature pls!
Replies: 130
Views: 38798

I think the strongest and rarest unit of the game is big blue flying serpent
:devil:
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 02:37
Topic: First gameplay videos
Replies: 23
Views: 10895

COMBAT VIDEO Movement path for troops ( ghoul ) seems to be usefull I wonder that developer can give us moving or even attacking "obstacle" in combat. e.g. moving rock or even giant spider emerges from hidden hole in combat area attacking troops. It can make combat more dynamic and harder....
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 02:23
Topic: New, new info (29. Aug)
Replies: 69
Views: 30929

Re: New, new info

Pitsu wrote:
Kilop wrote: - new rare ressource is called cristalized dragon blood (yup, they took all the rare ressources off ... bold )
:lolu: And ore is now called dragon droppings?
and gold is dragon false teeth :wall:
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 02:07
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 98846

For me boring are the humans, even though the most balanced faction. They need a little something not to look so dull. Again, word boring ( dull ) emerges ... HoMM is not just a game of brain... it's a game of heart. People play it by their feeling, and not only just by the balance of stats / abili...
by ecsunotos
30 Aug 2010, 01:58
Topic: Idea for manna consumption
Replies: 16
Views: 7925

I suggest empowered spells are available to multiple factions (not necessarily all) through special perk.Hero can empower his lightning depending on his mana. Well, lets say lightning does 50 dmg normally,is a lvl3 spell and costs 8 spellpoints, hero has 30 mana.He can empower his lightning up to 7...
by ecsunotos
29 Aug 2010, 05:09
Topic: some new information (27. Aug)
Replies: 34
Views: 16319

*Town / Fort / Creature dwelling conversion will be available Nice !! :hoo: *2D animated town screens WILL be in the game 2D better than none General principles of the revised RPG system - Heroes gain skill points when they level up, that they can spend consciously on "general" abilities ...
by ecsunotos
29 Aug 2010, 04:42
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 39689

.. or may be they keep Titans for expansion ?
;| :ill: :disagree:
by ecsunotos
29 Aug 2010, 04:37

Nice infos guys :hoo: Back to our subjet, this thread is actually dedicated to explore any ideas from fans about what they don't like about any faction concept. Here, we try to give Ubi & BH a formula about what's bad / boring faction is. So that they won't give us such faction in HoMM 6. Prelim...
by ecsunotos
29 Aug 2010, 03:57

In most cases you can use cheaper spell instead. For example to chose between lightning bolt or cheaper eldrich arrow/fist. What I think is that we can use even cheaper than the cost of cheapest spell. :D e.g. with Eldrich Arrow we can have 100 dmg with manna cost of 8. But, what I think is if we n...
by ecsunotos
27 Aug 2010, 08:52

@ Trees > Yup, the game play is very important aspect. And IMHO, it has been related to point about balance of stats / strength / abilities of army troops of the faction. Thx for the Idea of including the game play. @ Soronarr > Yup, that point above means that fans dislike homogenous except for Hav...
by ecsunotos
27 Aug 2010, 04:15

Idea for manna consumption

So far, in HoMM series, when hero cast a spell ( especially in combat ) to damage enemy troops, manna consumption has already been set. The spell always get maximum damage and consume whole points of manna. e.g. Eldritch Arrow spell for 1000 damage will take 50 points of manna. So, when hero cast th...
by ecsunotos
27 Aug 2010, 03:49

I think we're getting to something. Based on fan's opinions they dislike faction which has : - type of troops tend to be homogenous / lack of diversity, ( but Knight / Haven ??? ;| ) - unbalance in stats / strength / abilities of troops compared to others factions - boring town scenery : Fortress, I...
by ecsunotos
26 Aug 2010, 03:59
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 141998

HOMM VI Pics : one step a head to be mature and realistic compared to it's predecessor :yes: :applause: :tsup:

Go to advanced search