Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 07:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138354

back on topic: LESS DRAGONS AS THE ULTIMATE LVL UNIT, DO YOU HEAR ME UBIHOLE?! Yes!!! Agree !!!! Go for Less Dragons As The Ultimate LVL Unit !!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :hoo: :hoo: :hoo: :ho...
by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 04:55
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107754

Is it naga faction ?

From Heroes Community. It's said that these pics were drawn by Oliver Ledroit in 2007. Is it HoMM VI ? Is it heroes of naga faction or just naga troops of a faction ( original and upgraded troops ) ? http://a.imageshack.us/img829/4127/ledroitbushi.jpg http://a.imageshack.us/img843/4806/ledroitgeisha...
by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 04:35
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83694

So ? 7 is more complicated and have a higher strategically point of view than 4. But it doesn't work that way because different factions required different amounts of different resources - so certain mines were less strategically useful to one player than another. This eliminates that unbalance. We...
by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 00:50
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143133

Humakt wrote: And King's Bounty is not even a strategy game.
What's the definition of strategy game ?
by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 00:46
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 52609

2D was history, isn't it ?

Do you know any 2D game survives nowadays ?
by ecsunotos
02 Sep 2010, 00:30
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100508

Hands down the worst faction for me is Fortress. I find the dwarves rather boring but the thing I dislike the most is how weak they are in the beginning and how freakishly strong they are later in the game when each stack can effectively cast a spell on itself in addition to the hero's casting. Qui...
by ecsunotos
01 Sep 2010, 07:55
Topic: Heroes VI seems to be reinventing the wheel. Good or bad?
Replies: 37
Views: 17059

HoMM RTS?? That wont happen, not with the 7th, 8th or 9th iteration, plainly put never. Tbh, they may start an RTS game series in M&M universe, but they wouldn't have the guts to change Heroes to RTS genre, cause if they would announce such a thing :disagree:, they'd be getting millions of angr...
by ecsunotos
01 Sep 2010, 07:42

Or you could simply choose whether you want to cast Fist of Wrath, Eldritch Arrow, Lightning Bolt or Ice Bolt ;| By controlling manna consumption, casting spell will consume less manna even if it's the cheapest spell. Because hero can reduce it to 90 %, 80 % or even 10 % ( what ever ) of manna cons...
by ecsunotos
01 Sep 2010, 07:03

ThunderTitan> Actually it's a very realistic idea. If you have an ability to jump as high as 120 cm max. You also have an ability "to choose" wheter you jump 80 cm or 60 cm or 120 cm, right ? This fasility is still a choice too. And have strategic point of view. For a stack of enemy troops...
by ecsunotos
01 Sep 2010, 04:53

About spell / manna controlling, I've got Idea like these : 1.Hero can control manna consumption depend on damage needed. e.g. : If a Eldricht Arrow consumes 10 manna points and give 200 damage points, but to destroy a stack of enemy troop need only 100 damage points. Then hero can control his / her...
by ecsunotos
01 Sep 2010, 00:56

As for Drider ( spider queen ) in necro lines up... any body has a refference about this creature ? What's her ability ? is she a mythological creature ? ;|
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 07:19

Please don't talk about tiger in HoMM .... it's just way too common creature in fantasy universe like HoMM
:disagree:
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 06:45

Yup... I'd like to know further about "units synergy" ... quiet interesting.
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 06:33

Well if they had put it in Dungeon it would have been H5's Dark Elves al over again... just this time from D&D. I hope they go with Arachne or something, and not Drider... due to the colour of the Drider in screen shot, which is black and glowing green, I think they put her in necro You got the...
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 03:58

Darkström wrote:I won't complain about the changes as long as I can't really picture how they affect the gameplay. But I do like the new unit system.
Yup, let's see how they are implemented in the game.

About New Unit System. Any body can figure it out ? :baby:
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 03:46
Topic: Idea for manna consumption
Replies: 16
Views: 7964

Nah... sounds like too much trouble for too little an effect This idea makes manna consumption to become efficient at early stage of the game. Saving 3-5 manna points at that stage is very usefull, IMHO B-) Or they could stop being lazy and just add more spells... What do you mean by "being la...
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 03:39

Necros lines up has become quiet obvious. Based on screen shots, it'll be like this, more or less : 1. Skeleton 2. Ghoul 3. Ghost 4. Lich ( don't like, HoMM V's Lich far away has better looks ) 5. Vampire ( I Love the new look of vampire and vampire lord ) 6 Spider Lady ( dunno the name is ) 7. Sphi...
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 02:01
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83694

why exactly would it be more easy? to collect and to manage 4 types resources definitely far more easy than to collect and to manage 7 types of resources B-) I find it amazing how people say it makes the game easier, less strategic when we've not seen how the game works. Just imagine the extreme co...
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 00:50

ThunderTitan wrote:Again, for emphasis, DMG SPELLS THAT SCALE WITH STACK NUMBERS SO THEY WILL STILL BE AS USEFUL AGAINST LATE GAME STACK NUMBERS AS THE BUFF/DEBUFF SPELLS ARE....
Controling manna consumption depend on the damage needed...definitely agree
:hoo:
by ecsunotos
31 Aug 2010, 00:42
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143133

HOMM VI Pics : one step a head to be mature and realistic compared to it's predecessor :yes: :applause: :tsup: You, one step away from understanding what mature and realistic means... hint: it's not "better looking". So, it's just a matter of taste...and fortunately, it fits my taste. :pr...

Go to advanced search