Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
21 Sep 2010, 09:21
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100050

Although HoMM Universe has some kind of blue print or bible. But interpretation or understanding of it might be vary between fans.
No one can be called as the most perfect in understanding the history as well as no one is perfectly wrong.
by ecsunotos
21 Sep 2010, 08:51
Topic: Is it naga faction ?
Replies: 264
Views: 107287

Well there is possibility that this "Naga" is based on oriental (Chinese) myth. With Fu Xi and Nu Wa being half snake. But they are actually the only 2 being, not a group of creature. it doesn't matter. Looks what they've done to medusa in Heroes series. Medusa is a single creature anyway...
by ecsunotos
21 Sep 2010, 08:47
Topic: Lets talk about War Machines
Replies: 58
Views: 18969

MattII wrote:Problem is, neither of those work well if the place has a moat.
Is there any war machine to "handle" the moat ? Maybe some kind of horizontal ladder or some thing ?
by ecsunotos
20 Sep 2010, 10:00

MattII wrote:Yeah, it's hard to find an imaginary war machine because so many have been tried over the years, even as far as repeating ballistas.
It's not an imaginary if I imagine that those war machines to be applied in the next sequel then ?
:D
by ecsunotos
20 Sep 2010, 09:22

People getting too seriously discussing about "history of HoMM Universe" I guess. I hope it won't getting hot till become World War III. :P
Go on, it's interesting anyway... :D
by ecsunotos
20 Sep 2010, 09:18

Mirez wrote:Why do I feel you've watched the lord of the rings? :p
It's not an imaginary war machine IMHO.
:P
by ecsunotos
20 Sep 2010, 08:08

I want to see : 1. War Ladder or what ever its name is. It's the ladder so that army can climb up castle wall. It's very usefull for low level units ( non flyers ) to reach enemy troops behind the wall, instead of being shot outside the wall while waiting the door opened 2. Door Breaker or what ever...
by ecsunotos
17 Sep 2010, 11:21
Topic: First gameplay videos
Replies: 23
Views: 11016

Yup...no not really
It's an improvement of HoMM V graphics
by ecsunotos
17 Sep 2010, 01:08

In H4, we can mentioned that the worst faction, definitely, was Necro Inferno faction. Developer forced them self trying to blend those two factions to become one just to fit the magic system. There were five magics but there were used to be six factions, how can they fit those two conditions ? Simp...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 21:09

Just like the developer, NWC, their story line also follow them to the grave yard. They are history. The most "reasonable" story line to be followed right now is Ubi's. Just no way they will get back to the old one. Just hope that they can do the best based on that story line. Better than ...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 18:35

As medusas... I do not se them going out on a war to the world... but killing you asap as you enter ( what they have decided is ) their territory :P sounds like medusa from greek mythology to me... we're talking about medusa in HoMM series... dev can give us brand new medusas different from its ori...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 17:44

They can do that just by giving us a "make a sense" story of the unit as a "reason" why it join a faction and than move to another one or just by remaking unit design so that it fits the new town or any other "tricks". Think you're asking way too much from a company th...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 17:05
Topic: forgotten adventure spells
Replies: 20
Views: 9953

I would like to see adventure-map spells that have bigger effect on the game, for example - an adventure-map spell that causes a wave barrier/tsunami (doesn't necessarily deal any damage, just prevents from passing through a few tiles) that will hold for only one day, but will give the player some ...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 16:51

Developer has full right to decide lines up of the factions. They can switch over a unit from a town to another one in the next serie. Even from a good faction to bad one. They can do that just by giving us a "make a sense" story of the unit as a "reason" why it join a faction an...
by ecsunotos
14 Sep 2010, 16:28

I have no wish to have the game taken over by the demands of incompetents who can't even figure out how to effectively play half of the towns in the game. Aaaahh... this is interesting. Looks like our friend has already have strategies to play whole factions in HoMM V correctly ( or at least more t...
by ecsunotos
13 Sep 2010, 22:13
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 137668

... - no stacks at all (units have a fixed cost, or units have an upkeep). etc... unit has an upkeep : too difficult to be implemented in HoMM due to limited resources producer ( town for gold / mines for other resources ) but the army getting larger time to time. ( imbalance between resources grow...
by ecsunotos
13 Sep 2010, 22:02

This hate\love thing is childish, I really hope no dev is that lay to be affected by some bias - being his own or some target auditory's. I for instance hate elves - they are bloody everywhere and are bloody monotonous. Now make the elvish factions so weak that they get torn apart by every other ra...
by ecsunotos
13 Sep 2010, 16:27

some fans concern about imbalance of faction for the reason why they hate the faction. They mentioned that the faction is too slow at clearence stage which is obviously a disadvantage for the faction to grow their castle. Such faction mentioned are inferno and fortress. Do you agree and notice that ...
by ecsunotos
13 Sep 2010, 13:57

According to Wikipedia: In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, gnolls greatly resemble humanoid hyenas[2]. They are usually between seven and eight feet tall, weighing around 250 to 320 pounds,[3] and use armor made of horn, metal, or leather[2]. Gnolls are generally depicted in th...
by ecsunotos
12 Sep 2010, 05:59

Aaahh... this where Bear Rider and Blackbear Rider idea comes from
:disagree:

Go to advanced search