by Blake
Dec 24 2012, 3:09
Forum: News
Topic: Christmas 2012
Replies: 15
Views: 5760

Christmas 2012

merry christmas all!

I really hope they do a second add-on.. It doesn't sound like they will but I still hope for wizards! Not to mention its Heroes tradtion (well since 3 anyway lol) to do 2 addon packs dammit! :P
by Blake
Dec 23 2012, 2:26
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Bongo of Torchlight
Replies: 3
Views: 1348

Bongo of Torchlight

looks pretty cool.. I thought torchlight was more a diablo style game then a heroes one?
by Blake
Dec 19 2012, 10:21
Topic: H6 Lurker
Replies: 8
Views: 2155

H6 Lurker

Good to see the old Evil Eyes reincarnated!
by Blake
Dec 7 2012, 10:35
Topic: Do You Still Play?
Replies: 34
Views: 12136

Do You Still Play?

Ahh I bought the original physical copies and played them back when I had XP. No idea about how they'd run now days on win7. All I can suggest is try compatibility mode and hassle the GoG people as they are supposed to make it compatible with modern machines!
by Blake
Dec 6 2012, 11:13
Topic: New Official MM Portal
Replies: 10
Views: 3390

New Official MM Portal

Nice! Was interesting to see they've done new art of the old characters like Roland and Catherine.
by Blake
Dec 3 2012, 2:57

Do You Still Play?

"Yesterday I bought the Heroes Chronicles on GOG.COM. Never had them, until now. I gotta say, I like it!" Yeah I got all the chronicles, took me a while to collect them all but I really enjoyed playing through them. I especially enjoyed the ones that allowed you play with the conflux race and battle...
by Blake
Nov 22 2012, 5:20
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North
Replies: 20
Views: 11300

I've been wondering, is it a sequel to Kings bounty the legend or another standalone addon?

I've recently bought the platinum edition of kings bounty that contains the legend, amoured princess and crossworlds. Looking forward to trying it out! and now there's another one lol!
by Blake
Nov 21 2012, 10:06
Topic: Kickstarter - Star Citizen
Replies: 1
Views: 1431

yeah as a big Freelancer player I was so excited when I found out Chris was returning to do another big game. Signed up at his site before they even started the campaign. Been great to watch!
by Blake
Nov 20 2012, 8:25
Topic: Any Quest For Glory fans here? The Coles r making a new game
Replies: 1
Views: 3271

Any Quest For Glory fans here? The Coles r making a new game

Hey guys.. I just realised I should probably post about this here as I pretty much grew up playing HoMM & the 5 game adventure RPG hybrid Quest For Glory series so there might be others here who did the same. :) Good old QFG pics http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r581/Blakeley00/Games/QFGSerie...
by Blake
Nov 16 2012, 11:20

Do You Still Play?

I played the first few missions at the release and left it at that. Don't get me wrong I quite enjoyed it, however I prefer to play the Heroes games in their best possible condition eg final Plat/Ultimate edition with all addons and patches. Heroes 5 final was so much better than Heroes 5 release, I...
by Blake
Oct 30 2012, 2:49
Topic: KB: Warriors of the North Launched
Replies: 3
Views: 2237

KB: Warriors of the North Launched

great.. I finally buy the ultimate edition of the game and they do another addon instead of a sequel
Edited on Mon, Oct 29 2012, 22:50 by Blake
by Blake
Oct 10 2012, 4:20
Topic: And Now For Something ...
Replies: 5
Views: 1634

And Now For Something ...

King's Bounty?
by Blake
Oct 10 2012, 4:18
Topic: Poll: The Expansion
Replies: 23
Views: 7019

Poll: The Expansion

Was hard for me to chose becuase I will buy the addon but not until it is released in a complete/ultimate/Platinum edition. So they'll get my money eventually but just not for a stand alone addon pack. I did the same thing with heroes 5, I pre-ordered the collectors edition with all the goodies, but...
by Blake
Aug 31 2012, 11:37
Forum: Articles
Topic: Marzhin Q&A
Replies: 13
Views: 3213

Marzhin Q&A

Yeah, I was not happy when they destroyed Enroth. While I don't rave over Ashan I still prefer it over Axeoth.
by Blake
Aug 28 2012, 8:31
Forum: Articles
Topic: Marzhin Q&A
Replies: 13
Views: 3213

Marzhin Q&A

Thanks Marzhin this is great! :) I was really worried that the gold edition meant they were ending Heroes 6 and leaving it as is, bugs+lack of addons and all lol. So after breifly re-visiting varn, xeen, and enroth via Corak, Sheltem, Hack and Sandro for him to say that the story does not end here a...
by Blake
Aug 28 2012, 8:21
Topic: Small News
Replies: 6
Views: 1980

Small News

Yes, that is so familiar.. especially the way he says worthless. Either star trek, babylon 5 or stargate but I just can't remember which or who
by Blake
Aug 24 2012, 13:03
Topic: DLC 2: Danse Macabre Announced
Replies: 29
Views: 10321

Re: DLC 2: Danse Macabre Announced

Well, there could always be a "Platinum" edition. Yeah I'm pondered the same thing as I've seen plenty of other game series do that. Funnily enough most of the HoMM style games have eg. there was a gold of Disciples II but then they did the elf addon and did a platinum/ultimate edition. King's Boun...
by Blake
Aug 24 2012, 3:37
Topic: DLC 2: Danse Macabre Announced
Replies: 29
Views: 10321

DLC 2: Danse Macabre Announced

Sandro and the enroth sucession wars map sound awesome but.. A gold edition now?? So does that mean no more DLC, no more patches, no addon packs, no new races or campaigns from this point onwards?? Previous heroes games had large addons often with new races released over the following 2 years and a ...
by Blake
Aug 21 2012, 5:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Revenge of the "of MM" titles (Gamescom 2012)
Replies: 30
Views: 20970

Nice screenshots.. I've got nooo problem with them going the classic 2D iso route again. Considering I waste half my life away playing castle age on facebook this would be good to 'upgrade' to it. Is it just me or is their promotional video rather similar to the Warcraft 3 intro (2 armies meet and t...
by Blake
Aug 15 2012, 8:50
Topic: Witcher Dev: "DLC Should Be Free"
Replies: 22
Views: 5619

Witcher Dev: "DLC Should Be Free"

I think some people seem to forget that making games is a job and like any other job if they don't get paid there's no bread on the table for the family lol. They're not going to get paid anymore if the game doesn't make any money, and the game's not going to make any money if they give stuff away f...

Go to advanced search