Search found 277 matches

by Blake
17 Jun 2021, 05:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'
Replies: 4
Views: 3729

Re: News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'

Much bigger video with more gameplay reveal and dev commentary has come out. It actually looks like a decent game and is very King's Bounty and HoMM like.. but it's just not Disciples and it's getting burned so bad in the comments on youtube and everywhere else because of that lol. https://youtu.be/...
by Blake
12 Jun 2021, 06:04

Re: News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'

First gameplay trailer is finally here! Gotta say this actually looks like a fun game I'd play and enjoy but the problem is it's not really Disciples. It feels more like King's Bounty mixed with Diablo & HoMM. They're games I love of course (hence why I'm here lol) but dropping the gothic artwor...
by Blake
11 Jun 2021, 07:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 127
Views: 111188

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

I think you're well on your way to achieving that goal mate. Things are looking really good. I do youtube videos website tributes on high quality fan rebuilds (eg Palm Kingdoms, OpenRA, Dune Legacy, FreeCiv, FreeCol, MoM-IME, OpenIG etc) so now that you guys are in that final stretch I'll definitely...
by Blake
10 Jun 2021, 06:28

darn.. yeah I figured it was a fools dream but a nice one to think about hehe.

It's great that you guys are doing this open source on github as that indeed does increase the chances of others being inspired by your engine for a HoMM1 rebuild.
by Blake
09 Jun 2021, 09:38

Oh and I know this question is going to sound crazy and will probably never happen as most people's love with HoMM began with HoMM2 but I started at HoMM1 back in 1995 (when it came on a PC Gamer demo disc) and still have huge love for its graphics & simplicity plus I especially love its colourf...
by Blake
09 Jun 2021, 09:22

Cool! Have tested out your latest version. Looking good man! Nice to see Heroes 2 in 1080P HD on my big screen! And I noticed a few AIs running around fighting battles and stealing treasure etc so I can see you've already done some good work with them haha. :) For anyone interested in my HD test sho...
by Blake
09 Jun 2021, 08:58
Topic: Is there anyway to play Heroes IV in HD
Replies: 5
Views: 3458

Re: Is there anyway to play Heroes IV in HD

Hello and welcome! There is Heroes IV HD mod but the trouble is that it stopped in yet done ready for testing but not released and translated phase. Perhaps Karmakeld could tell you more. ;) Hello and thanks for the information and welcome ,I will be looking for info about that HD mod to stay up to...
by Blake
09 Jun 2021, 08:49
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 138414

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Well this thread has been quite a for a few months so I figured I'd point out that it's now in a seemly fully playable state! I found the convo over at HeroesCommunity: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=42713 Saw the link in that thread to their latest 1.50 release from the website here...
by Blake
09 Jun 2021, 05:55

How is your new AI going? As recreating the AI to behave similar to the old one without any source must be a nightmare!
by Blake
07 Jun 2021, 08:16

News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'

Here's another news tip for the front page guys.. we've got another Disciples game on the way!!! I'm stunned as I thought this series was dead for sure! Looks interesting... the trailer is very fancy looking and the pictures look like decent 3D, but I can't see any interface or if there's the cool G...
by Blake
07 Jun 2021, 07:44
Forum: News
Topic: Master of Magic News
Replies: 6
Views: 3464

Re: Master of Magic News

Came here to (belatedly) post the news on the forum and you've already taken care of everything haha.. cheers mate. This is great stuff!
by Blake
07 Jun 2021, 07:41
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake
Replies: 14
Views: 11256

Re: Open Source Master of Magic HD Multiplayer Remake

bahaha.. further proof that I'm way too late to the party with this news.. I just saw that you covered all this on the main news page already @Pol ! And you even mentioned some the fan stuff I've been posting about. Cheers mate! :)
by Blake
07 Jun 2021, 07:39

A little late to the party with this even bigger news but OMG lol.. After 25 years of nothing it really is an amazing time for us diehard Master of Magic fans! There I was a few weeks ago getting excited about Seravy’s new Caster of Magic 2 for Windows release and then something even more amazing go...
by Blake
07 Jun 2021, 07:29

Jeez.. this is coming along really well! Wowzer!
by Blake
30 Apr 2021, 08:11

Seravy's new Caster of Magic 2 (or Caster of Magic for Windows as Slitherine are calling it) has been officially released on Steam , GoG & Slitherine's own store a few days ago! Sadly my hopes for modern resolutions were dashed (it just stretches 320x200 in a window) so Implodes fan game above i...
by Blake
05 Mar 2021, 05:40

Big news! Looks like Seravy's Caster of Magic 2 (possibly renamed to 'Caster of Magic for Windows' now probably by Slitherine lol) is coming out of private beta and going public on steam soon. What is also very interesting is that it says on the announcement that it supports custom resizable windows...
by Blake
23 Jan 2021, 08:28
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 23
Views: 21921

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

Hey guys, Time for another update.. a way overdue one! Firstly I must be honest and say that not a huge amount of work has been done on this project since my last post in May last year. 2020 was a rough year for many people and sadly I didn't escape its unpleasantness and had a few setbacks that too...
by Blake
23 Nov 2020, 11:29
Topic: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt
Views: 4636

Re: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Big update as I widened my search to get help from more communities out there and had some AWESOME responses from people so many thanks to everyone who's contacted me publicly and privately! I'm also starting to look more at newer Civilization games (4-6) and finding some good stuff. Someone pointed...
by Blake
28 Oct 2020, 09:41
Topic: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt
Views: 4636

Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Hey guys :) I’m on the Hunt for big Civilization game series total conversion mods & scenarios with a particular focus on Civ2 & Civ3 (but am now expanding to Civ4, 5, 6 & spinoffs) relating to a whole bunch of my favourite fantasy & scifi movie/TV/gaming franchises ( including Heroe...
by Blake
28 Oct 2020, 09:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might and Magic Heroes SoD Dark Screen issue
Replies: 29
Views: 48605

Re: Might and Magic Heroes SoD Dark Screen issue

It's a pitty really, my RX5700 should easily be able to run this game without any issues. Oddly enough I had no issues when I was using an Radeon HD6670. I guess I could switch it back in if I want to play the game badly enough... Yeah that's what worries me. I'll finally spend the money and get a ...

Go to advanced search