Search found 274 matches

by Blake
09 Jan 2022, 13:47
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!
Replies: 23
Views: 21440

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Civilization 2 Mod!

Well so much for finishing in 3 months haha. Sorry this is taking so long guys. As mentioned in my previous post I spent quite a bit of time working on my other Command & Conquer and Red Alert 2 scenarios for Sid Meier's Civilization 2 resulting in things looking pretty good with them now. https...
by Blake
28 Nov 2021, 13:14
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt
Replies: 5
Views: 4486

Re: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Hey guys, been a while since the last project update again as I've been continuing work on my huge Civ2 search & rescue preservation project (which is why Civ2 mods dominate below) which is in its final stretch now as soon I'll be moving onto to Test of Time, Civ3 & newer Civ games. I also t...
by Blake
08 Oct 2021, 06:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fanstratics - Questions for Greg
Replies: 10
Views: 12653

Re: Fanstratics - Questions for Greg

Here's another one for Greg I just thought of.. HoMM4 made the excellent addition of Caravans that transported units from dwellings to the castles saving huge amounts of 'collector hero' micromanagement. HoMM5 took it further by making the Caravans visible on the map and attackable leading to fun ra...
by Blake
02 Oct 2021, 06:17
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 127
Views: 107782

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

awesome stuff :)
by Blake
14 Aug 2021, 08:27
Forum: News
Topic: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!
Replies: 12
Views: 7131

Re: New King's Bounty 2 on the horizont!

Well this is about to be released soon.. latest trailer footage is looking very nice. Unlike the earlier footage that had people worried it was just a human fest there's plenty of monsters and 'other worldly' terrains from the looks of things. Lots of tough choices to be made too... New gameplay tra...
by Blake
14 Aug 2021, 07:28
Topic: News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'
Replies: 4
Views: 3578

Re: News Tip - New Disciples Game 'Liberation'

Game is nearing release so there's been lots of new video content released. Nothing that changes my opinion earlier though and it doesn't look like it's changed anyone else's either, as the comments on all the videos are pretty Savage with so many upset Disciples fans saying it's not Disciples (most...
by Blake
14 Aug 2021, 05:36

sirDranik wrote:Dear supporters and fans of HoMM 2!

Great news: fheroes2 is updated to 0.9.6 version!
This is AMAZING work!!
by Blake
07 Aug 2021, 06:08

Wow.. I posted about this thread over in the Fanstratics thread over at RPG Codex and got bombarded with questions haha. I realise this thread is meant for CH members to ask questions but if not enough come forward then at least now you've got backups to choose from to make the 12 Pol. :) Okay ill b...
by Blake
05 Aug 2021, 03:25

No worries mate. I noticed the last dev diary didn't have a link to this thread so maybe edit that to have a link at the top (as not everyone will read it all to the bottom) and do the same with the next one. Then hopefully some others will come by with questions so you & I don't have to sit her...
by Blake
04 Aug 2021, 11:49

Just realised you probably wanted purely Fanstratics questions sorry. Greg's been answering questions in his newsletters about HoMM3 so thats why I chucked in one about that era too. Lol yeah we're all dying for that late MuHa dev diary over in the MoM community too! :) Anyway if no one else is both...
by Blake
03 Aug 2021, 14:13
Topic: Starflight 3
Replies: 7
Views: 5724

Re: Starflight 3

Well here we are 3 years on and unfortunately there hasn't been another attempt at a Starflight 3 game crowdfund or a new demo. However recently the first ever Starflight Anthology book was released and to celebrate that occasion something really cool happened! I run the Starflight fan communities s...
by Blake
03 Aug 2021, 13:48
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!
Views: 12147

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 Civilization 3 Mod!

I wanted to clarify. Is this game just for PC or is there also a mobile version? Interested in Android, I would play with a tablet. Nah it's a mod for Civilization 3 which was a PC only game. Well I mean technically there was a Civ3 mobile game but it was a completely different incompatible engine ...
by Blake
03 Aug 2021, 04:05

Hi Greg, super excited about Fanstratics! I know they were probably made after you left NWC but have you ever seen or played the 8 Heroes Chronicles chapters made in the HoMM3 engine to bridge the gap from HoMM3 to HoMM4? Was a great opportunity to play more of the final elemental conflux faction an...
by Blake
19 Jul 2021, 09:03
Topic: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt
Replies: 5
Views: 4486

Re: Civilization Series Favourite Scifi/Fantasy (incl HoMM) TC Scenarios & Mods Hunt

Way to go, Blake. :applause: Thanks Panda! :) Time for another big update as it's been a while! I've been busy doing lots of searching and tracking down long lost mods & scenarios to rescue and upload (sadly no new HoMM scenarios found this time though). I've also added some new search categori...
by Blake
09 Jul 2021, 11:11
Topic: Master of Magic News
Replies: 6
Views: 3375

Re: Master of Magic News

The big question for me, if it will be moddable? With that you could change the skin, units, queue etc.. Maybe there would be time to create some Q&A with them? ;) Also original game was having "Artificier", as ability, allowing you to create your own artifacts. Or spells like "S...
by Blake
09 Jul 2021, 11:02

just one random comment, but I think the name: fheroes2 it's just that little bit too, unfortunate? (Read it aloud.) In any case I was just here to look for H3 Factory. Looks like it's not yet out... bahahahahaha I assume you mean say it out loud with a space between the F and Heroes.. as that does...
by Blake
02 Jul 2021, 14:12
Topic: Master of Magic News
Replies: 6
Views: 3375

Re: Master of Magic News

There's first update on their DEV BLOG , which is very nice. ;) But the skin/theme would call for a change, this bland-brown doesn't suit here and I certainly hope that it won't be final. Yeah we've all been chatting about it on the MoM discord, been meaning to post about it here but you've beaten ...
by Blake
17 Jun 2021, 05:19

Much bigger video with more gameplay reveal and dev commentary has come out. It actually looks like a decent game and is very King's Bounty and HoMM like.. but it's just not Disciples and it's getting burned so bad in the comments on youtube and everywhere else because of that lol. https://youtu.be/...
by Blake
12 Jun 2021, 06:04

First gameplay trailer is finally here! Gotta say this actually looks like a fun game I'd play and enjoy but the problem is it's not really Disciples. It feels more like King's Bounty mixed with Diablo & HoMM. They're games I love of course (hence why I'm here lol) but dropping the gothic artwor...
by Blake
11 Jun 2021, 07:42

I think you're well on your way to achieving that goal mate. Things are looking really good. I do youtube videos website tributes on high quality fan rebuilds (eg Palm Kingdoms, OpenRA, Dune Legacy, FreeCiv, FreeCol, MoM-IME, OpenIG etc) so now that you guys are in that final stretch I'll definitely...

Go to advanced search