Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
09 Oct 2005, 21:29
Forum: News
Topic: More Answers from Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 8569

Hey! A little bit more respect for the legendary Stewe Fawkner would be appreciated!

I haven't played the Warlords games but I do play Warlords BattleCry III which is great.

And the Warlordsgames have always been counted as good.

LindaG - A woman? HERE?! CHRIST! :O
by Campaigner
09 Oct 2005, 14:03
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Vampire Lord
Replies: 30
Views: 15072

So goddamn cool!! I don't know how a "true" vampire looks like but who does? Seen anyone lately? :) The HoMM III vampire belongs to the Nosferatu family while this one looks more noble warriorlike. Anyway, I like the coat with its pointy things in the neck, the boots and especially the pro...
by Campaigner
06 Oct 2005, 18:38
Topic: Heroes IV Complete Coming?
Replies: 17
Views: 6167

.....I found HIV Complete in EB games here in Sweden for 10 Euro in the bargain bin....

I would never buy it though.
by Campaigner
01 Oct 2005, 17:11
Topic: More Sylvan Information
Replies: 12
Views: 4425

It's maybe alright, but not more than that. What's up with that attack from the Unicorn?? Why attack with his hooves when he can just impale people on his horn?

Now gimme Academy!
by Campaigner
27 Sep 2005, 17:33
Topic: Beta Test Delayed Again
Replies: 11
Views: 4759

No problem. Take as long as you wish. But if it is about bugs that can be avoided (like, don't do two doubleclicks on a town cause it will crash) then they should just tell us not to do that and rls it. Anyway, it's good to see that they're caring so much about the game. I don't think it's necessary...
by Campaigner
24 Sep 2005, 14:00
Topic: The Ubisoft Takeover Saga
Replies: 13
Views: 4806

I definetly didn't think that Ubisoft would surrender that easily.... It doesn't make sense! Surrendering to EvilA will mean a colossal profit in the immediate future, but they will lose EVERYTHING(!) as soon as EvilA gets into the board of decisionmaking. EvilA needs to be destroyed....I wouldn't g...
by Campaigner
22 Sep 2005, 18:53
Topic: Sylvan and Academy Creature List
Replies: 33
Views: 11963

Academy basically the same as in Heroes III....I feel a little disappointed as the Tower was boooring in Heroes III but I hope for the better. Don't care about the treehugging pansys much. I think there units are of the following types: Spirit: Weak, very fast flyer War Dancer: Fast melee High Elf: ...
by Campaigner
21 Sep 2005, 19:10
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23457

Love it! Great! Magnificient! Really like the "strong but low in numbers" thing".

Haven just sunk a few steps on my "must try" list. Dungeon took the topspot :)
by Campaigner
20 Sep 2005, 16:36
Topic: Network News and Happenings
Replies: 4
Views: 3090

It features Jolly Joker, a veteran who recently came back to the hommunity.

*Giggles* Was that intentional or a mistake? Yes, I'm a spelling fascist, live with it.

Kinda interesting siege combat thread.
by Campaigner
17 Sep 2005, 21:22
Topic: Beta Contest Registration Details
Replies: 24
Views: 9333

Somebody at CH must be restless :p I'm a little surprised that only 1% of people said they have played all HoMM games....I thought most people would lie and say they've played them all in hopes of joining the beta. In that case, those of us who haven't played them all would have a little higher chan...
by Campaigner
06 Sep 2005, 20:00
Topic: Heroes V Interview at GameCloud
Replies: 7
Views: 3745

Medicore interview. People should be happy about all mention of HoMM V since the more hype it gets, the more people hears about it and is more likely to buy it increasing the success of the franshise.
by Campaigner
28 Aug 2005, 22:13
Forum: Articles
Topic: Discourses of M&M
Replies: 90
Views: 34579

Agreed. It's a buisness decision.

Heh, I laughed hard and good when I read that Q&A with Nival :D I loved that part with the smiley :)
by Campaigner
23 Aug 2005, 01:35
Topic: About the Starforce Copy Protection
Replies: 15
Views: 8316

Difficult topic....Fabrice and Starforce say one thing and the web says another....the problem is that you sometimes don't know if the complaining one have taken the necessary steps (firmware update, no windows skinning utility, disable/uninstall virtual CD/DVD devices etc.). Since the Ubi forum mod...
by Campaigner
22 Aug 2005, 08:34
Topic: New Gameplay Video
Replies: 20
Views: 9576

Great! More of this! :)
by Campaigner
20 Aug 2005, 14:11
Topic: Necropolis Screenshots!
Replies: 11
Views: 4651

As been said, look great! :D
by Campaigner
18 Aug 2005, 15:51
Topic: The Necropolis Revealed
Replies: 16
Views: 6524

Great looks! I like the "doomed and lonely" look with that green toxic (like in Disiples II). The lineup is kinda surprising actually with all the change in the lineups. We've all gotten used to see the Wraith as a weak, slow, flyer but now he's practically a Grim Reaper! One hit = one kil...
by Campaigner
18 Aug 2005, 12:53
Topic: Sir Mullich Interview
Replies: 5
Views: 3285

I said it was a PART of why he quit. The other part was that management made light of the threat just like Tessraven says.
by Campaigner
17 Aug 2005, 00:14
Topic: Sir Mullich Interview
Replies: 5
Views: 3285

Don't care about Apple II games, way to old for me.

But I found out a part of why HIV failed. The deaththreat. It made him quit!

Entirely to sensitive, Greg.
by Campaigner
11 Aug 2005, 02:50
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 32097

NICE! I like what I see. Good that they have a mind of their own and gave creatures the positions they thought.

Disappointed that they both got an upgrade for every lvl :( Where's my pure chaos huh?!?!
by Campaigner
11 Aug 2005, 02:33
Topic: The Oracle League Reborn
Replies: 10
Views: 4962

Many tournaments are open to everybody, but the truth is that almost all of those who join tournaments are competitionpeople who fight to win. Nothing bad in being a competitionguy, but you know that you will lose a round if you do a mistake and your opponent is a HoMM fan since part II. And you're ...

Go to advanced search