Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
Jan 18 2006, 5:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Ubi and Copy Protection
Replies: 225
Views: 45942

Re: StarForce contains no rootkits

Vision wrote:IF Mark did in fact test StarFarce, then it would not have been him alone, it would have been his whole testing crew over at SysInternals.com

So, until Mark posts something about it on his blog site, I don't know if I would trust the StarFarce PR engine.

Why don't you ask him?
by Campaigner
Jan 18 2006, 4:35
Forum: News
Topic: Target Cancels the $19.99 Orders
Replies: 27
Views: 5144

Target Cancels the $19.99 Orders

LOL! Wasn't that obvious people?? You can't be so gullible :p
by Campaigner
Jan 16 2006, 23:24

StarForce contains no rootkits

Just saw this at Star-Force.com http://star-force.com/protection.phtml?c=83&id=766 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- StarForce has been checked. No root-kits found. Independent tests showed that StarForce copy protection contains no malware. T...
by Campaigner
Jan 16 2006, 12:02
Topic: 8x10
Replies: 346
Views: 44415

I can't seriously believe that there are people saying that 8x10 is alright! 8x10 is so friggin small that I can have bigger battles in my room! :mad: As someone else said, Griffins take 4 squares. That means that you can't make an army out of different towns! Goodbye Sorceress & Warlock combo f...
by Campaigner
Jan 16 2006, 10:44
Topic: Great Graphics so far........Ah So What
Replies: 51
Views: 15720

Am I the only one on this forum that have never downloaded a map for a HoMM game..? I have always found the included maps to be more than enough and I have maybe played half of'em. I don't understand where you find the time to play all those maps if you got an active life and play other games as wel...
by Campaigner
Jan 16 2006, 0:31
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Heroic Jinx
Replies: 28
Views: 8769

The Heroic Jinx

I would love to play her ;)
by Campaigner
Jan 12 2006, 19:14

Exactly.Instead of making CDs uncopiable and making them a necessary in drive while the game is played,they should simply concentrate on making the online gaming available just for legal customers.Having a CD in drive is such a pain.And what if the CD breaks?Plus there is this whole SF fiasco.And n...
by Campaigner
Jan 12 2006, 1:52
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Your OS?
Replies: 25
Views: 9408

Windoze XP pro Corp Ed x86
by Campaigner
Jan 12 2006, 1:44
Topic: Disciples III Changes Developer
Replies: 13
Views: 2515

Disciples III Changes Developer

Bah....never liked that serie. Etherlords all the way!
by Campaigner
Jan 9 2006, 19:07
Topic: When you get the game, which town will you play first?
Replies: 65
Views: 18252

First the tutorial, then a single (M) scenario with the masters of magic: Academy! :-D

Ofcourse I would first read and see everything in the Collectors Edition before I even start up the game. (I'm very patient and like to read)
by Campaigner
Jan 5 2006, 23:57
Topic: Artifacts
Replies: 52
Views: 15665

Less but more powerful artifacts is what I would like too. The way it was in good 'ol Heroes II :)
by Campaigner
Jan 5 2006, 23:29
Topic: When will the game go gold?
Replies: 31
Views: 12863

Hoping for February

Voted February but something in the back of my head says march!

Aaah what the hell am I thinking?? I voted for when I WANT the game to come out, not when it will come out! :tired:

Ok....change my vote from Feb to March....

!!! WHERE in the nine hells have my 400! posts went???
by Campaigner
Dec 30 2005, 16:35
Topic: Heroes V town proposals contest
Replies: 15
Views: 3556

I first it was some kind joke since "konkurs" in Swedish means that a company is bankrupt and has filed that chapter that ends their company.

I'm not gonna make any suggestions since I got better things to do but it's a nice idea to keep fans busy.

/me eagerly awaiting the steamtechtowns
by Campaigner
Dec 19 2005, 23:40
Topic: Starforce Ups the Ante
Replies: 18
Views: 3944

dfrosty1 - Believe me when I say that I would love to discuss politics with you, but politics are discouraged on this board (especially discussions where I participate for some very strange reason ;)) so we can take this via PM instead :) (Or another board. I can suggest some) Oh man you got pwned b...
by Campaigner
Dec 15 2005, 23:07
Topic: Nival Art Contest Results
Replies: 12
Views: 2227

It would be a nice bonus to have them in 1280x1024 and 1600x1200 :)
by Campaigner
Dec 12 2005, 20:41
Topic: Beta Extended, Open Beta Delayed
Replies: 22
Views: 4148

I almost don't believe this! GREAT job Ubisoft! :) Delaying the game two times to make it better! I wonder what other gamedeveloper would do the same.
by Campaigner
Nov 28 2005, 22:51
Topic: Ubisoft Is Not for Sale
Replies: 18
Views: 3053

Ofcrourse Furay. That's how it is.
I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I sincerely hope they will not sell out to EvilA!
by Campaigner
Nov 4 2005, 18:54
Topic: Another Nival Q&A Update
Replies: 26
Views: 4471

Good update. Sermil: Why care about what some organisation that puts ratings on games think..? Play the game and decide for yourself if your kids can play it. Actually I don't see why they can't, as there's no blood (red smokepuffs don't count) or beheadings in the game. ttague2005: *fniss* lol....y...
by Campaigner
Oct 11 2005, 8:27
Topic: More Answers from Nival
Replies: 24
Views: 4380

Vitirr - Yeah Warlords IV did suck! I played it and and thought: "is this it...?" No building, nigh identical units, too few units and a bad game design....but that was because he was underfunded from what I recall Stewe Fawkner writing in the Warlords IV forum.
by Campaigner
Oct 11 2005, 8:23
Topic: Operator Charged for Playing Heroes
Replies: 15
Views: 3350

Cool.

And it's Command & Conquer: Red Alert and not the other way around.

Go to advanced search