Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
May 30 2007, 4:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: Deconstructed, Part 3
Replies: 50
Views: 6228

Funny that you doesn't mention that you have NO way of knowing what's a requirement for what unless you see the skillwheel or something simpler. Since I like to read I quite liked HIVs stories but having to trudge through a broken game to read the next piece of story...? Nah! I think I like Heroes I...
by Campaigner
May 30 2007, 4:29
Topic: H5 Deconstructed Continues
Replies: 25
Views: 3308

Great article. I knew you would mention the cutscenes and that the spellcasting in them makes them look ridicoulous. As for the story, good enough for me. No complaints. I actually find Agrael to have the coolest voice of all heroes (haven't heard Zehir though) with Markal as a second. He's the funn...
by Campaigner
May 24 2007, 13:17
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 80180

They said there will only be 3 races... which is just groovy imo. Of course we might get something like the Burning Legion was in WC3. I thought that was selfexplanatory! Like the hybrids aren't gonna be the main enemy just like the Burning Legion was in WarCraft III. Duran....:-D Now he was cool. ...
by Campaigner
May 24 2007, 12:50
Topic: Heroes V Deconstructed #1
Replies: 29
Views: 3817

Always liked your articles Corribus :) Looking forward to the next one. But if you want to experience something "not so good", try a custom scenario with 4 AIs. About the consolediscussion. A friend got a Wii and I've tried it but I would get a Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3 since the gameplay on the W...
by Campaigner
May 23 2007, 2:08
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 42337

I wonder, how many of you have played the Fallout games? I've only tried them last year for 10min and wasn't impressed. Looked SO OLD! But I'll certainly try Fallout 3 though.

Ethric: Boy, do you sound negative :S Got ganked in WoW or something? :p
by Campaigner
May 23 2007, 1:41
Forum: News
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 10159

The women in Dungeon have looked a bit slutty before but stockings say "prostitute" in my ears.

And I'm not silly about anything. It's irrelevant that women dominate Dungeon. Still looks slutty. And I said "whorish" since I don't know the correct word.

Where you from Odish?
by Campaigner
May 22 2007, 20:30
Topic: Dungeon Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 109
Views: 10159

Well I get a "403 forbidden" message when I try to view any creature besides the Stalker and alternative Fury so can't comment much on the others. But from what I saw, the Stalker looks like a melee unit with those saitype weapons and the alternative bloodfury looks terrible with that washed face, p...
by Campaigner
May 19 2007, 12:36
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 80180

StarCraft 2....! StarCraft was the first game I played on my first computer and the one which has lasted the longest. StarCraft 2!!! Announcement of the decade!!! C&C 3, SupCom, throw yourself in the wall! Universe at War, Dawn of War 2 <-- StarCraft 2 will make those games fade away! Gameplay v...
by Campaigner
May 18 2007, 22:10
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Zombies, beware!
Replies: 76
Views: 16185

Plague Zombie for me.

If you haven't noticed, they look just like a peasant that died and got animated (They're just as fat).
by Campaigner
May 18 2007, 22:01
Topic: Anyone for a good FPS?
Replies: 177
Views: 21485

After DOOM III my interest in shooters have been non-existing. You go through the story one or two times on a higher difficultylvl and I got no interest in going online and being abused to death. WWII games I'm not interested in since I don't want to fight for the allies. Uninstalled brothers in arm...
by Campaigner
May 18 2007, 21:26
Topic: Tribes of the East Interview
Replies: 79
Views: 7566

Since I like racially based themes, I like this greenskin faction with some help from creatures in their surroundings. And why do we need every single, stupid from Heroes x to return?? And saying that "<random creature> has been with HoMM since Heroes I or II" (and should therefore return) is irrele...
by Campaigner
May 17 2007, 12:53
Topic: Preview of the Sylvan Upgrades
Replies: 88
Views: 9170

I wonder if the Sharpshooter is good enough to replace the Master Hunter....Force Arrow better be damn good if it's to replace initiative pushing effect of the Master Hunter....

And that Anger Treeant....OMG!!
by Campaigner
May 13 2007, 21:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Planning to Buy ‘Tribes of the East?’
Replies: 265
Views: 32850

Vulnevia: Buy a new card then :p

Here's a list :)
by Campaigner
May 13 2007, 14:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: How's multiplayer these days?
Replies: 7
Views: 1954

Orfinn wrote:From my experience and last visit online..You can say that the MP...is...not very attractive...

lol! When has it ever been? :rofl: Multiplayer has never worked properly in Heroes V for normal play and probably never will. Check back when TotE is released but don't hope for any miracles.
by Campaigner
May 13 2007, 12:33
Topic: Disciples 3
Replies: 414
Views: 97812

I don't know if there is any "rule" in the gameindustry as to what exactly "recommended system requirements" mean. What I've read is that recommended specs mean that the game will run flawlessly on the lowest settings on recommended specs. There would need to be some directions towards this but they...
by Campaigner
May 13 2007, 12:20
Topic: First info about Stardocks upcoming fantasy strategy 4x TBS
Replies: 6
Views: 1901

It's not concerning. He's not talking about DooM III type specs, he's saying that his game will take advantage of quadcore cpus. He has said that quadcore will allow much greater A.I and that's great. And Quadcore cpus is already out (top of the line though) and in 2009 they will be two years old an...
by Campaigner
May 13 2007, 11:47
Topic: Hellgate: London
Views: 5645

TT : But that's also what they're trying to do. Like that sword with green mosquitos that only elite players will get. But some people wont care about pretty stuff, they want more powerful stuff. Afterall, they're paying every month so they should get benefits according to that moneys worth. And St...
by Campaigner
May 12 2007, 17:21
Topic: Hellgate: London
Views: 5645

It looks good, but I don't like "pay x$ and play for y days". A better system is like a WoW gamecard where you get 60 days that's only being used when your logged in. The subscription/gamecard way of games is the way of the future, it's something people will have to learn. GoW and people his age who...
by Campaigner
May 9 2007, 18:20
Topic: World of Warcraft
Replies: 26
Views: 7130

I'm having a trial account and I think it's good. I got a pal to play with but without him I don't want to play since I want a few reliable people to play with. I'm a Night Elf Hunter called RageHunter fighting for the Alliance at Frostmane. Lots of Swedes there :) So add me to your friendslist and ...
by Campaigner
May 5 2007, 8:52
Topic: First info about Stardocks upcoming fantasy strategy 4x TBS
Replies: 6
Views: 1901

Stardock can't be developing Genesisrising. He said they got their whole gameteam on the fantasy strategy game. I've only played like 15min of MoM but there had to be designflaws in that game too. And Brad & Co seems to have mastered MoM so they know what's good and what's not. So using the good...

Go to advanced search