Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
14 Jun 2007, 18:44
Forum: News
Topic: Harukaba Reviews Heroes V
Replies: 22
Views: 6692

This review may be acceptable for casual gamers but for strategy gamers it's useless. A.I/skirmish play is a main point for those people and nothing in that area is mentioned.

Actually, she doesn't mention the A.I at ALL which is completely unacceptable!
by Campaigner
13 Jun 2007, 18:43
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: General and Specific Game Troubleshooting
Replies: 3
Views: 2086

Get Windows application compatibility toolkit 5.0 . Then you do the following: Open compatibility administrator and select applications Find your game in the window to the right and rightclick and choose copy Select the yellow trashcan symbol in the left window which is called new database , rightcl...
by Campaigner
13 Jun 2007, 17:04
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Bastion, the name for the orc town?
Replies: 38
Views: 11300

Name doesn't matter as it's as good as Stronghold. (Has that blackknight guy from the official forums started a fuss over this now?)
by Campaigner
13 Jun 2007, 04:11
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Stereo or operasound possible in Heroes 2?
Replies: 6
Views: 2652

I tried the premade compatibility for "Heroes of Might and Magic" and it plays perfectly now (though without stereo sound). So how do we get the stereo sound up and running? :) Also no sound in the campaign menus when you choose a mission. So annoying....in Heroes III it's mp3s. No stupid ...
by Campaigner
12 Jun 2007, 21:48

Didn't work.

Will it work perfectly if I dualboot with Win98 instead of XP?
by Campaigner
12 Jun 2007, 21:36
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 21157

Gremlin : Master Gremlin looks better Gargoyle : Terrible.... Golem : He look like a pimp....or male exotic dancer.... Mage : Mask themselves like ninjas/terrorists. Can't see the face.... Vizier : Is this a joke...? Still no head and big hands. But now his upperbody is transparent and his so calle...
by Campaigner
12 Jun 2007, 05:05

Stereo or operasound possible in Heroes 2?

The compatibility kit in the sticky didn't work (there's already a profile for Heroes, did you know that?). Mounting with CD in drive didn't work, WIN 95 compatibility is on....so what can I do? Like only midi sound wasn't bad enough....now the game crashes when I enter combat! Attacking some wander...
by Campaigner
11 Jun 2007, 20:19
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 140146

Do you think they'll show of one race at a time or throw in a little Terran before showing the rest of the Protoss? I really don't know but I think they'll do just that. Before they showed anything though, I thought they would show us Terran first, then Zerg, and lastly the hightech Protoss since th...
by Campaigner
11 Jun 2007, 18:41
Topic: Pin-Up of the East
Replies: 232
Views: 35545

> I believe that women should be allowed to go topless any place a guy can, and without having to put up with drooling guys.< You know very well that that is naturally impossible. I f.e if I see a goodlooking woman I'll check her out and especially the parts which isn't covered in cloth (and if I'm...
by Campaigner
11 Jun 2007, 02:11
Topic: Some skill Clarifications
Replies: 48
Views: 23968

It seems Nival values Warding Arrow highly (and rightly so). But 5-8 and 8-9 isn't that much of a difference and can be negated with good or bad luck. And since Light Magic is the magic of choice for Rangers, the damagegap really don't matter because of Mass Bless which will reduce the damagegap to ...
by Campaigner
10 Jun 2007, 21:52
Topic: Some skill Clarifications
Replies: 48
Views: 23968

Why do you people think the Sharpshooter is overpowered with its 75% defense reducement? If he only got one shot and have the same attack and damage as the Master Hunters then the Master Hunters are still better because of Warding Arrow.
by Campaigner
10 Jun 2007, 21:26
Topic: Heroes II Game...
Replies: 9
Views: 3189

Is none of you using a modded rebalanced version? Was a project like that on this forum but it went down the dripper since we couldn't figure out how to change some things (and one guy didn't want to share how to change one thing which was paramount to me!)

I'm in to start playing. Would be fun :)
by Campaigner
10 Jun 2007, 01:05

She's the only one I don't count. We can't stand eachother.

And I value young womens input more ;)
by Campaigner
10 Jun 2007, 00:55

Just want to add that I think the magazine cover is nice and that I want to see more of that :D And why isn't any women posting in here? Milla! Mythical! Where are you?? It's fun to see women talk about these subjects :D Religion....I really can't wait for the day when mankind will just shake its he...
by Campaigner
09 Jun 2007, 00:14
Topic: Bioshock
Replies: 158
Views: 25798

I played some of System Shock 2. Was afraid when I ran around in the corridors and really liked the different development paths for the character. But I haven't cared one bit for Bioshock. I'll get some interest once I have a new computer since I refuse to play games that doesn't run perfect on my c...
by Campaigner
08 Jun 2007, 21:35
Topic: More Tribes Details
Replies: 44
Views: 8714

While a nice explanation of how the Barbarians can weaken magic would be nice, I don't really care if it's a good one or not. Important thing is how it works. I'd guess that they got as much abilities as there are spells in mageguilds. I predict it will be like this: Three mastery reducing abilities...
by Campaigner
31 May 2007, 15:09
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Bizarre News
Replies: 2712
Views: 365140

Women use smoking to attract men's attention to their fragile nature Well, dumb people there's a whole lot of.... This is alot more interesting though: Cat grows wings after being sexually harassed ....if that means that women that get touched alot will grow wings and fly after you for vengeance th...
by Campaigner
31 May 2007, 14:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Unofficial Bate Thread
Replies: 35
Views: 8102

Was that speech by Romanias president recorded and is it translated or subbed to english? Would be fun to hear :D

Anybody know what Milla has been up to lately? Think I heard something about "getting ready for the beach". I think we need a bikinishot to evaluate how far she's gotten :D
by Campaigner
31 May 2007, 14:02
Topic: Are Titans good or evil in nature?
Replies: 30
Views: 9188

They are artificial constructs in the Heroes univserse and as such it's the player controlling them who is responsible for their actions.

And I couldn't care less what wikipedia has to say about Titans since every gamemaker are free to decide every creatures alignment.
by Campaigner
30 May 2007, 04:57
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 140146

Yeah, I too believe that they'll add Northrend in an expansion and make Arthas/Lich King the final boss with a lvl like 150.

But first they have to make the Lich and spiderguy (who helped Arthas) as bosses.

Go to advanced search