Search found 910 matches

by Campaigner
Feb 20 2010, 15:11
Forum: News
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 33411

UbiSoft Online Controversy

long time long see. Hi again =) This is just not acceptable. Imagine you're in a FPS or RTS match and you're getting booted to the lobby if your internet connection screws up for a moment. Imagine if this was the standard in StarCraft II beta....OMG the ****storm that would ensue! I definetly suppor...
by Campaigner
Dec 6 2007, 3:58
Topic: Nival Parts Ways with Ener1
Replies: 17
Views: 3340

Nival Parts Ways with Ener1

Saw Rage of Mages on the bargain shelves of EB Games. Etherlords 2 is really good. It has very long replayability in multiplayer if you exclude pale cards and I would play it today.
by Campaigner
Dec 6 2007, 3:51
Topic: Heroes VI in development ?
Replies: 85
Views: 12203

Heroes VI in Development?

I don't care what they do. Lost interest in the HoMM franschise so it doesn't matter to me....but what makes you think that Ubisoft will give them more time this time ?

So they lost their A.I programmer....
Edited on Wed, Dec 05 2007, 22:52 by Campaigner
by Campaigner
Jun 27 2007, 16:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Centaurs?
Replies: 88
Views: 8872

I've....had it with you jj....no more patience. I wasn't gonna reply anymore to the offtopic things but you persist and you're not getting away with it this time. The thread gets ontopic again but ofcourse you have to get it oftopic again and say it's MY fault too! And to top it all off you talk cra...
by Campaigner
Jun 27 2007, 15:00
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III Expansion difficulty
Replies: 25
Views: 5354

Well you two need to realize how a map is won and that the faster you do it the better score you get. It's not about collecting resources, chests or visiting neutral structures. It's about completing the objective as fast as possible. That's the only real way to evaluate how good you did on a map.
by Campaigner
Jun 27 2007, 14:47
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Clive Barker's Jericho
Replies: 13
Views: 2221

Was too little action in Undying. Maybe this will be better :-D
by Campaigner
Jun 26 2007, 14:45

There is sexual exploitation and there is rape. In marriage (or engaged for that matter) I can agree to some cases being sexual explotation but not rape. lol! They get away with it because of other reasons. Like wanting to keep the family together or for the children. JJ : I can assure you that I do...
by Campaigner
Jun 26 2007, 14:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Downloadable games?
Replies: 32
Views: 5075

Hmm perhaps it's time to switch P2P program afterall....got a seriously hard time configuring my router to make DC++ work :mad:

But erhm...illegal fileswitching discussions isn't appreciated here from what I remember :(
by Campaigner
Jun 26 2007, 14:17

AFAIK you can rape your wife/husband... Rape to me is when you push a women down on the ground/dragging away and pushing her down while being violent about it (using enough force so she can't escape). I've also always thought that accusations of rape when married is impossible. If you married someb...
by Campaigner
Jun 25 2007, 12:33
Topic: On Nival and Heroes
Replies: 161
Views: 14720

Oh well....computergameprogrammers are expensive today....but in the east they're pretty cheap :p I will follow the development but I will not care so much since when I get a new computer (and perhaps even a console) I will have games to keep me occupied for years. Add to the fact that I don't think...
by Campaigner
Jun 19 2007, 10:35
Topic: Consern about the evolution threads!
Replies: 44
Views: 4420

I want all of it :-D
by Campaigner
Jun 19 2007, 4:05
Topic: Academy Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 93
Views: 10297

Yeah, being an artificial construct and all.
by Campaigner
Jun 18 2007, 8:44
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Pointless but funny links-thread
Replies: 2591
Views: 209400

And they have to roleplay too ^^

The ***** Rule

The ***** Rule is an option that makes a female PC or NPC very moody.

Everythings covered :-D
by Campaigner
Jun 18 2007, 8:05
Topic: Heroes III high score?
Replies: 5
Views: 15430

Same formula in Heroes 2 ?
by Campaigner
Jun 18 2007, 4:53
Topic: Necropolis alternative upgrades are up now...
Replies: 111
Views: 15235

1. Unfortunately I'm becoming more & more convinced that a "standard" game developer / publisher won't EVER be able to give us everything that we want and still have a commercially viable product. 2. For the most part [there are exceptions!] games need great eye candy in some form or another to...
by Campaigner
Jun 17 2007, 14:00
Topic: Tribes of the East- the last of HV?
Replies: 47
Views: 7437

I'm playing Heroes 2 now and the A.I there is smart enough for me to not complain much. In the fifth mission of the good campaign, the Necromancer (closest enemy) didn't even have Liches in month 2 and the Wizard up north neither had Mages nor Steel Golems so it must be Normal difficulty they're set...
by Campaigner
Jun 16 2007, 1:59
Topic: Tribes of the East- the last of HV?
Replies: 47
Views: 7437

Well, they both fail to create a great TBS. NWC had a beancounting fool (trip hawkins) as boss of 3do and Ubisoft either made a grave mistake with choosing of developer or is not prioritizing right (they need to tell Nival to create a noncheating A.I). They can make it see the entire map. That's ok,...
by Campaigner
Jun 15 2007, 6:01
Topic: Pin-Up of the East
Replies: 232
Views: 17168

I'm not interested in women with visible muscles but in WoW neither the female NPCs nor the players have it. Strangely enough they can still do just a good job as the men there. And feminist over here doesn't mean the same thing as it do on wikipedia. It basically mean "womenpower" here today. The p...
by Campaigner
Jun 15 2007, 5:39

I thought tits was censored and wondered why people were still using that word. JJ : Oh, you do that. I'll see you as a politically correct feminist in the meantime. I actually like how the people are portrayed in World of WarCraft. Men and women can have the same professions and stuff (NPCs) and ar...
by Campaigner
Jun 15 2007, 1:57

Funny how some people react and have to reply whenever somebody believes in traditional things....I too see muscles as manly and don't want women to have that. And what does sixpack mean here? Means six beers for me :p And why are you calling it tits all the time? We can say breats or hooters instead.

Go to advanced search