Search found 3295 matches

by Orfinn
05 Jan 2011, 18:34
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Goblin
Replies: 9
Views: 4011

Heroes VI Goblin

They couldnt at LEAST hve given them a shortbow??

@GreatEmerald.

Indeed, but just slightly. Also the lack of creativity this decade is disturbing. Not for being arrogant but they should let me give em a chance to really rock the M&M universe *draws a crazy Einstein grin*
by Orfinn
05 Jan 2011, 18:29
Topic: Heroes VI Orc
Replies: 30
Views: 13140

Heroes VI Orc

Ok. I like all of the Stronghold creatures, except some weird mutations on the Shamans left arm and Enraged Cyclops. But I guess since these are indeed earlier orcs than those in H5 and haven gotten their clean look as in H5 yet (not counting graphics in genral!) Then. I ask myself. About the naming...
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 23:45
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: TES V: Skyrim Announced!
Replies: 74
Views: 40052

They better have werewolves in it and that you can be like one. Like in the Bloodmoon expansion for ES 3 Morrowind, that was epic. That island are part of skyrim, soo.
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Final Consensus: Was Heroes V a step in the right direction?
Replies: 57
Views: 25048

Alternate upgrades did it for me, so yes.
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:49
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG newly monsters and possible towns for those who knows
Replies: 61
Views: 37091

Wow those are impressive works, tempts me to install WoG all over again.

Btw. What are the names of the different dragons?
Also I loved the shadow/dark elves :-D
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:30
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173824

i hope we get Wyverns as neutrals AT LEAST. I loved the Foul ones. A bit weak but their backstory was interesting. Read "shamans put them on a special diet", rotten salads :D

jaguar and Panther warriors? Hint that mighty cats might be neutrals too?
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:27
Topic: Heroes 6 wish list
Replies: 39
Views: 23240

Alternate upg creatures in expansion packs - as in H5. But PROPERLY balanced!
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:08
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 40058

I just hope Black Hole dont kill the Djinns like Nival did. And with that I mean the looks, they didnt make any sense! i too hope for the return of the magical, atheistic, scientist Academy/Wizard faction. But please, if BH are gonna have Genies/Djinns among their ranks. Give them HEADS! For crying ...
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 22:05
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143056

Elvin wrote:Come on, a necromancer with demon forces? They are sworn enemies.
I know its on another planet (Axeoth), but you do remember Gauldoth Half-Dead? As far as I recall he lead an demon army. Made even more sense with the infernopolis though.
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 21:57
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 143056

The looks of it... Well, it certainly shows it in a more realistic/mature way. How badly some of the Wizards experiments went. And this is a prequel to H V, lore wise. Have NOBODY thought of that maybe the time between have calmed down the looks of the cyclopes. Maybe they kinda evolved around the u...
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 21:29
Forum: News
Topic: Xhane Q&A at CoG
Replies: 21
Views: 6309

Xhane Q&A at CoG

@

Being able to have bigger creatures, I definetly want.

Because it's easier to explain to people who aren't into TBS games = FAIL!

Couldnt agree more...
by Orfinn
20 Dec 2010, 21:27
Topic: The Barbarian
Replies: 13
Views: 4257

The Barbarian

Oh, shut it. Seems nothing is good enough for anybody anymore. I bet that even if there was a unit that all really like they still have to wippersnapp about it just because its not nostalgic or that its made by BH xD @romanov77 Well, aint barbarians all supposed to be macho, strong and such? I recal...
by Orfinn
16 Dec 2010, 00:51
Topic: Heroes VI Lamasu
Replies: 8
Views: 3698

Heroes VI Lamasu

Sphinx, Lammasu and Manticore are completely different creatures. The only thing in common is that they are mixed with other creatures. Lions seems to be the main ingredient :P

And dont forget the Basilisk, now THATS a screwed up combination of things (no not the six legged dude..)
by Orfinn
13 Dec 2010, 20:21
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Views: 26762

Exactly, Pitsu. I want towns to be adaptable and let the player choose how to play the map. Theres an enourmous amount of mythical and real-life creatures to add in, so thats not the problem. Creature names for basic and upgrades? Not a problem with certain creativity and after thought. Why should o...
by Orfinn
10 Dec 2010, 01:28
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Views: 26762

I would like it to be more like the H2 lineup too, but add some alternate creatures and/or upg would just make it better if balanced properly.
by Orfinn
10 Dec 2010, 01:24
Topic: Heroes VI Celestial
Replies: 43
Views: 13154

Heroes VI Celestial

@ Khala Well, I would say that. Whats the point with wings if they aint gonne be on the fly striking like proffesional air speriority fighters of the divine :p @ TT The Christians down outright stole aspects of different cultures! A reason why Chritianity are so popular maybe? The cross aint christi...
by Orfinn
10 Dec 2010, 01:15
Topic: Heroes VI Sun Rider
Replies: 36
Views: 11069

Heroes VI Sun Rider

This is fantasy, not reality indeed. You folks are just reading WAY to much into it! Also, judging by like say the spectre. It seems the ingame models have much less glow and shine than their artwork counterparts, which are IMO much easier to glorify with such effects. Also I love the new units, may...
by Orfinn
10 Dec 2010, 01:09
Topic: The Final Five
Replies: 17
Views: 7322

The Final Five

The ghost is the father (or grandfather of the three childs of Haven, Inferno and Necropolis) the lady on the far right are the sister of the ghost I think. Found the info on AOH.
by Orfinn
04 Dec 2010, 02:09
Topic: Xhane Q&A
Replies: 18
Views: 7543

Xhane Q&A

@Heroes VI is more balanced about this. You’ll get a bit of both; some race-based creatures and some about the theme. Which is great! Brings more diversity and more interesting gameplay, at least lore wise.. Also it will be easier to set the different creatures to their respective race and / or them...
by Orfinn
04 Dec 2010, 00:57
Topic: Xhane Q&A
Replies: 18
Views: 7543

Xhane Q&A

If I get red dragons andor werewolves I WILL buy this game ^^

Wonder what they will add to replace the loss of dwellings and resource places?

Go to advanced search