Search found 117 matches

by hahakocka
12 Feb 2006, 07:18
Forum: News
Topic: Developer Letter: Town Interface
Replies: 10
Views: 4428

Developer Letter: Town Interface

So waht woill be the release date exactly??? Ubisoft promsedthat they say it in this week I think.

I am waiting for it. For that time I can play with another good game Battle for Middle Earth2. I played with the demo too and it was very good tactical and pretty.
by hahakocka
05 Feb 2006, 21:55
Topic: Title: Open Beta Tournament Cancelled
Replies: 22
Views: 5836

Open Beta Tournament Cancelled

I must know exactly things about the release date.
by hahakocka
31 Jan 2006, 14:38
Topic: Heroes V Has Been Saved
Replies: 59
Views: 14947

Heroes V Has Been Saved

Posted Tue January 31 2006 04:14 http://forum.nival.com/rus/showthread.php?t=31701&page=3 As Elle said Nival won't change battlefield size. Also interface won't be changed (except maybe towns). Additional time will be spent for polishing and fixing bugs ONLY. So saviors, did you really "sav...
by hahakocka
31 Jan 2006, 11:40
Forum: Articles
Topic: Statistics of All Creatures
Replies: 38
Views: 13556

Creature Statistics

And the best results of the visualition of the creaatires these are still need many changes because comparing the Ubi s pictures and the beta s creatures have many different looks
by hahakocka
31 Jan 2006, 08:20
Forum: Articles
Topic: Statistics of All Creatures
Replies: 38
Views: 13556

Creature Statistics

And I want too the same creatures names that Nival shows and said to all. (in the pictures amd presentations, announcements). Many crearrues has a new name like manes, or demilich or ravanger etc.)
by hahakocka
30 Jan 2006, 10:43
Topic: News Supression Pact
Replies: 128
Views: 36730

News Supression Pact

I agree to delya the game but disagrree the strongly therat to Ubisoft and that the game will release at the begining of Summer I want it in April or July if it eill release amd sholud be far more better thamt this beta and with none bugs.
by hahakocka
29 Jan 2006, 23:04

News Supression Pact

ANGELSPIT: Do you Agree with the sign of the petition ?? Because you were a closed beta tester and was it different to this open beta or not just say so a little about it if you can. Thanks. You must know more about Heroes 5 franchise and for the final version that what can might be look like now,
by hahakocka
29 Jan 2006, 19:10

News Supression Pact

And you must belive in Ubisoft because they made any good games. :)))) (for exammple: The new Princes, Splinter Cells , Beyond good and evil etc.)
by hahakocka
29 Jan 2006, 19:07

News Supression Pact

I think with this all petition and threating things you will just achieve that Heroes 5 will be never release:))))))))))))) (we have seen many games like that so I have many experience about that) And if it comes true you who had a madness imagination about the final game, (all) will punished::)))))...
by hahakocka
29 Jan 2006, 08:45
Topic: Mission Accomplished?
Replies: 22
Views: 7729

Mission Accomplished?

I just copy this because there are some foolish peoples sorry töo them. Heroes 5 isn t play and isnt has the story as the previous series. It Is a reincarnation of then series a totally new world Ashan will introduce itself so nobody should look backward into the past series there is no connection (...
by hahakocka
29 Jan 2006, 08:44
Topic: Open Beta is... Open to All
Replies: 30
Views: 14442

Open Beta is... Open to All

Heroes 5 isn t play and isnt has the story as the previous series. It Is a reincarnation of then series a totally new world Ashan will introduce itself so nobody should look backward into the past series there is no connection (in story, world stc.)between H3.H4--- and Heroes5.
by hahakocka
27 Jan 2006, 08:40
Topic: Please Save Heroes V
Replies: 90
Views: 40228

Please Save Heroes V

Whats wrong exactly with the game?? I liked it , it have some problems because it s a beta.
by hahakocka
27 Jan 2006, 08:39
Topic: SaveHeroes.org Opens
Replies: 24
Views: 7131

SaveHeroes.org Opens

Whats wrong exactly with the game?? To must delay it???
by hahakocka
27 Jan 2006, 07:30
Topic: Open Beta is... Open to All
Replies: 30
Views: 14442

Open Beta is... Open to All

Thanks Angelspit I like Heroes 5 but it have some bugs and very difficult to manage the gameplay at first time, but I don t say DELAY because it s a beta an many games like Halflife2 and Doom3 were like in this situation as Heroes 5 they have many bugs and many people said delay delya it but they we...
by hahakocka
26 Jan 2006, 19:51

SaveHeroes.org Opens

And when the open beta will be release and announce to all???????????????????????

Just because here in Hungary for example , now here is half past eight at evening.
by hahakocka
26 Jan 2006, 19:49

SaveHeroes.org Opens

In this topic everyone played with the beta or not??? Or just the pre alfa??? I heard this was on the internet too.
by hahakocka
26 Jan 2006, 18:19
Topic: Updated Heroes Skills/Abilities and Creatures Revealed
Replies: 39
Views: 10319

Heroes Skills/Abilities and Creatures Revealed

When we will get the beta, we want it now as you (Ubisoft) promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by hahakocka
26 Jan 2006, 10:13

Please Save Heroes V

Angelspit: How (or where) did you get he activation Starforce code??
by hahakocka
25 Jan 2006, 20:58

Please Save Heroes V

And wow much you like thw new Heroes V songs and musiic I heard all of tehm and most of thenm were good I think to this new world Ashan and mixed with the H3 and H4 muscis.
by hahakocka
25 Jan 2006, 20:32

Please Save Heroes V

:)

Go to advanced search