Search found 427 matches

by Ya5MieL
27 Mar 2008, 17:56
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Balanced Difficulty level for H5 TotE
Replies: 22
Views: 22979

Yes, there is a possibility. i was thinking of it, but im not sure would making a kamikaze-only AI would improve it.
by Ya5MieL
27 Mar 2008, 17:55
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: New H3 maps discussion
Replies: 34
Views: 14102

Players that play multiplayer use random maps and templates, so the need for custom MP maps is much smaller than the demand for SP ones.
by Ya5MieL
20 Mar 2008, 03:44
Topic: Fireball: Rage of Magic MOD (H3)
Replies: 23
Views: 9256

I have played some multiplayer gamews with it and it seemed to be ok. Who will ever pick scouting with anythig n less than double?

Btw, its not double the radius, its just double the bonus, which is roughly 35% bonus radius compard to old values of 4expert scouting.
by Ya5MieL
18 Mar 2008, 15:52
Topic: I need Heroes 4 MP3!
Replies: 8
Views: 3111

Or download them by right clicking and "save as" :P
by Ya5MieL
16 Mar 2008, 22:16

It will work on 3.2.
The file i sent you is beta. ;P
It should work for all versions in the end: 1.4,2.3,3.2 and 4.0.

@BAD, yes, since i took assembler lessons quite some time ago (and it was on Motorola 64000 or 80000), i was helpless until you helped refresh my memory much faster :)
by Ya5MieL
16 Mar 2008, 20:56
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: LOD TXT files those don't work
Replies: 35
Views: 17554

Keep in mind that while some values are float, other are still simple integers. It makes sense but could lead to errors to beginners in ASM.
by Ya5MieL
16 Mar 2008, 18:06

Those name changes were proposed long time ago. Now, i think its best to keep everything as close to original game as possible. Thus, there will prolly be no name changes. Contents of a mod ATM: --------------------------------------- Skill changes are a priority since this makes the most effect ing...
by Ya5MieL
16 Mar 2008, 03:37

Yes, wog is easily done by erm, unfortunately ppl around me donl like wog and prefer these simple changes.

Thanks very much for the offsets!
by Ya5MieL
16 Mar 2008, 03:16

Getting more familiar with the game executable (mostly thanks to BAD23ro), some additional skill changes will be put in the mod if it ever gets finished. (too busy playing H5 :P) Here are the changes i currently made: Mysticism: Basic 4 (2 spell points are regenerated without mysticism) Advanced 6 E...
by Ya5MieL
15 Mar 2008, 23:14

No, just direct text files. Anything else is coded deep inside the game and can't be changed, unless you're good with ERM or the head of the WoG project. Actually, its possible to edit as well, just not with simple text files. Needs editing .exe file. Lol nevermind, bad already said the same thing.
by Ya5MieL
15 Mar 2008, 22:10
Forum: News
Topic: Characters of Might and Magic
Replies: 6
Views: 3990

Characters of Might and Magic

Cepheus, it would be nice if you could allow some ppl to join (if they agree not to change anything in the site itself). You could make a page which would be for questions suggestions and similar stuff, and make it the only page available for editing to standard members. Feedback is always useful, y...
by Ya5MieL
15 Mar 2008, 19:02
Topic: C2M3- The conquest
Replies: 7
Views: 3814

It makes the game easier, so you should not complain much :)
by Ya5MieL
15 Mar 2008, 17:10
Topic: Portable Heroes? The nintendo DS.....
Replies: 15
Views: 6255

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=24108

267 responses on the same subject. If it helps :P

Anyway, 2nd screen can be used for anything, from heroe screens, town screens, textboxes...
by Ya5MieL
14 Mar 2008, 16:33
Topic: Help me complete my collection! info needed
Replies: 13
Views: 5039

Poster clearly said that he doesn't want any compilations, he wants good old card-box editions of the games (well, those that had it in the first place). It seems he is not interested in heroes chronicles games as well. Unfortunately old card-box editions are hard to come buy and i can only wish him...
by Ya5MieL
14 Mar 2008, 15:50
Topic: RAM upgrade question and HOMM5
Replies: 7
Views: 4183

Its Earth-Heaven difference. i used to have 512 MB and the game was very annoying and most of my early frustration with the game came from it. 1 gig is a MUST HAVE in my opinion, and with it you will notice extreme increase in performance, especially on medium-to small maps, loading times(major boos...
by Ya5MieL
14 Mar 2008, 10:24
Topic: !5 open international championship of GameGuru on HOMM3 TE!
Replies: 9
Views: 2601

I think emplty battlefield means "no obstacles"
Also, no upgraded is prolly about no upgraded neutrals among non-upgraded stacks.
by Ya5MieL
13 Mar 2008, 13:32
Topic: Spell Casting- Need Help
Views: 3210

They should not replace low level ones, you should get all in the list. And next page does not mean switch to next school, it just opens new page of the same school. There are 12/13 spells for each school, and you can have them all learned at same time. If you have for example expert destructive, an...
by Ya5MieL
13 Mar 2008, 13:19
Topic: Spell Casting- Need Help
Views: 3210

You do have NEXT PAGE button in the spellbook. Low level spells do not take place of the higher ones. You should be able to get all of them if you have apropriate magic skill.
by Ya5MieL
12 Mar 2008, 21:14
Topic: !5 open international championship of GameGuru on HOMM3 TE!
Replies: 9
Views: 2601

I think the translation is correct,..at least this second one. Problem is, this is "double translation" english-->russian(probably)-->english, which was bound to lose some sense in the process. Thread starter has russian(or some other version) and simply translated the bbest way he could, ...
by Ya5MieL
12 Mar 2008, 13:13
Topic: Is that... latin?
Replies: 10
Views: 14746

I would like to see that, since i really want to get hold on copies of those. :P But it never happened, and i was unable to get those games :(

Anyway, if anyone wants to hear BETA necro theme, its here as well:

http://www.soundupload.com/pop_audio.ph ... cmealccn1z

Go to advanced search