thank you very much, it was more or less what I was looking for

so, no difficult campaigns for me eh :(
by reynaert
26 Jun 2006, 18:10
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3 campaign difficulty
Replies: 9
Views: 4389

it suddenly turned 'easy' here, so it's not thàt standard.

as far as I remember, it had something to do with starting regular maps on a certain difficulty level, but that's as far as I remember.
by reynaert
26 Jun 2006, 15:27

My dear moderator. If checking the forums and finding the answer were so simple, I would have found the answer already. Now, since it is not so simple, and since I have not found the answer- even though I know it has been featured on some places before, I humbly ask the community to help. Some of th...
by reynaert
26 Jun 2006, 13:49

*bump*

(not as it should be, but ti wouldn't take too much for someone to answer. )
by reynaert
25 Jun 2006, 08:34
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: About hero in battle and retaliation
Replies: 5
Views: 3700

personally, I found the advanced classes rewarding- I mean, who has had some of the lesser known advanced classes? By now, I've played with all perks and feats, so I felt something for the homm4 thing As with the heroes in homm5... They can always do damage, but they're invulnerable. I feel like it ...
by reynaert
25 Jun 2006, 08:19

H3 campaign difficulty

Good, I've got a question that has been answered long before, but I haven't retrieved the answer.

in ubis homm complete you still can't adjust difficulty settings of the ROE campaigns. What was the workaround for it again?
by reynaert
23 Jun 2006, 17:42
Topic: Problem with Heroes 2 music in Windows XP. I am desperate!
Views: 4165

it works rather bad on winxp with compatibility mode, I noticed. I got no music (only sound effects), and there's a distinct lag. So, I wonder what do do about it too EDIT: I installed homm2 gold on my laptop. The main difference are lower specs and XP home instead of XP pro (yet illegal windows ver...
by reynaert
22 Jun 2006, 19:08
Topic: on ubi's homm5 and 3do's plans for homm5
Replies: 6
Views: 2190

on ubi's homm5 and 3do's plans for homm5

did ubi salvage anything nwc did- graphics, I dunno what?
by reynaert
22 Jun 2006, 07:24
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Book suggestions
Replies: 122
Views: 31230

Brave new world had some strange floating viewpoint (changing the answer to the question 'who's the main character' ad random- at some times, you get elaborate views on a character, in a storyline that is not connected to the other storylines, just to elaborate 'more'?) anyway, don't forget Brave ne...
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 23:03
Topic: For the love of god, how could such a bugged game go gold?
Replies: 62
Views: 15862

I can't help but noting that companies aren't so keen on releasing much-anticipated things, just for free. It'd be great if it came in a patch, but I fear for it.

(why do I get an error message when posting?)
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 22:47
Topic: For the love of god, how could such a bugged game go gold?
Replies: 62
Views: 15862

don't get overly positive. A rmg is quite a feature, it may justify an expansion, rather then throwing it away freely in a patch.
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 20:04
Topic: come on release a map pack already
Replies: 13
Views: 3770

homm 4 had map editor but no multiplayer when it came out, if I recall correctly :p
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 19:18
Topic: come on release a map pack already
Replies: 13
Views: 3770

I got my heroes complete version today, as well as some hell of exams next week, so I'm not yet fully dissatisfied with the lack of maps and content. Yet. On the other hand, we might start having polls 'which is worse- no map editor or no multiplayer' (especially for a single player fanatic (not goo...
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 06:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Urgash Call
Replies: 21
Views: 13138

Urgash Call

well, you didn't need to worry- in general, if you canhave a special skill, it'll be offered instead of resourcefullness or soldiers luck
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 06:50
Topic: anóther manual?
Views: 2109

anóther manual?

I've hear rumors there's another manual coming up and it would be 'stamped' by mr producer himself... Is it a rumor or does it have a degree of truth?
by reynaert
21 Jun 2006, 06:48
Topic: The "I'm learning" thread
Replies: 60
Views: 19089

oh well, over here (belgium) a 'college' means (catholic)'high school' a 'hogeschool' means 'college', which tend to offer both professional bachelors (3 years of study and yer out), and academic bachelors (3 years of study isn't enough) a university is more or less what it says, it's divided into m...
by reynaert
20 Jun 2006, 14:57
Topic: The "I'm learning" thread
Replies: 60
Views: 19089

Right now I'm in the middle of exams period (only 1 and a half week to go, yay), and after that (assuming nothing happens that we don't really know, that nothing unexpected interferes with the show) just one year till I get my bachelor degree in (T&T:G&L). The full title I can't translate to...
by reynaert
20 Jun 2006, 14:52
Topic: Scouting and Silent Stalker
Replies: 7
Views: 3886

the 'what are the neutrals going to do' and 'how many creatures does the enemy have' is a good thing though.
by reynaert
20 Jun 2006, 08:24
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717227

(Ich spräche kaum Deutsch, aber was bedeutet '08/15'?)
by reynaert
20 Jun 2006, 08:23
Topic: Anyone knows when the very large army bug is fixed.
Replies: 12
Views: 3554

you aren't supposed to attack the garisson at all. You're supposed to attack the 'other' garisson in that area with godric and let him ride away with whatever army godric has at the moment.

Go to advanced search