have I missed something?
by reynaert
29 Nov 2008, 23:52
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: On King's Bounty: The Legend
Replies: 5
Views: 4822

On King's Bounty: The Legend

(I'm going to add a few pictures "later") Intro As most might know (and if you don't, look at the front page, or here ), Russian developer Katauri once started a game which ended up being King's Bounty: The Legend. In april, you could have bought it with rubles, in september, it hit the eu...
by reynaert
07 Sep 2006, 07:16
Forum: News
Topic: IGN Look At Upcoming Games
Replies: 49
Views: 14803

IGN Look At Upcoming Games

So as long as WoW is popular,even if it stops bringing in loads of cash

contradiction here. Thanks to the monthly fee, popularity=cash.
by reynaert
06 Sep 2006, 17:13

Oh, and there's something called World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade scheduled for release in November. We're assuming nobody cares....................... only a kadrilion people

they aren't going to read this statement.
by reynaert
06 Sep 2006, 08:50
Topic: Heroes V add-on Q & A
Replies: 33
Views: 10808

Heroes V add-on Q & A

"There is also a campaign that is worth half the one from Heroes 5"

Like, more bad voice acting?
by reynaert
06 Sep 2006, 08:48

About Starcraft, it's so perfect in every aspect that I don't see what can be improved but the graphics prolly. It'll be a challenge for blizz to make SC2 to surpass the first part. they can try make it, and then, whatever they do, it'll never live up to the experience of SC1, and it'll be squashed....
by reynaert
05 Sep 2006, 16:29

Well, I liked caesar 3... Infact, it's the first PC game I ever bought... And I loved it... But I can't go back to it, it is too hard compared to let's say Rise of the Middle Kingdom (remember having tons of industries going waste when you built a new road, because that damn plebeian suddenly took t...
by reynaert
04 Sep 2006, 18:05
Topic: On the Power of the Priestess
Replies: 15
Views: 6508

On the Power of the Priestess

Then we'll watch combos of 2 priestesses :D

combos? it's "multiplayer", and in general, that means multiple players playing singleplayer while only remotely considering the other players are human. I mean, FPS is infested with individualists. So don't fear the double priestess
by reynaert
04 Sep 2006, 09:39
Topic: Heroes V: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 77
Views: 21900

Heroes V: Hammers of Fate

why is Nival obsessed with having the same race in a town? i mean - all dwarves, all elves... thats boring and lame. that's a definite sign of political indoctrination and racism! Ubisoft is preaching segregation! boo ubi :-p I mean, I couldn't care less. It does get icky when you got a "magic ...
by reynaert
04 Sep 2006, 08:18
Topic: On the Power of the Priestess
Replies: 15
Views: 6508

On the Power of the Priestess

sounds like a common fps problem. Any time something like a 'support healer class' is introduced, the only thing most players are going to support is themselves, while they play on the frontlines of the virtual war in a fashion that would make rambo jealous. So, "tone down, the thing!". An...
by reynaert
02 Sep 2006, 09:51
Topic: Heroes V Expansion Announced
Replies: 110
Views: 28143

Heroes V Expansion Announced

still, I wonder. What's the deal with a mythology based on dragons as gods while (more then) half the town can get dragons as creatures that can die? anyway. in homm4, with expansions, you had 18 top level creatures, of which 5 were dragons. In h3, with expansions, you had 22 top level creatures of ...
by reynaert
01 Sep 2006, 06:13

that's no problem. Merely stating facts here.
by reynaert
31 Aug 2006, 14:50

there still aren't 4 golems. or 10 elementals.
by reynaert
31 Aug 2006, 07:35
Topic: Heroes V: Hammers of Fate
Replies: 77
Views: 21900

Heroes V: Hammers of Fate

and yes, we got a nickname for the magma dragon! T-rex-on-fire! It'll be added to the glorious line of big bad ape, fire chicken, and others.

seriously though, it's clearly visible nival and ubi put a lot of thought into a coherent town.
by reynaert
30 Aug 2006, 10:11

and random map generator and caravans.

Online players will be kinda forced to buy it.

for those missing the point, I was being sarcastic in my previous post
by reynaert
29 Aug 2006, 13:41

As known, we cannot have enough dragons. I mean, come on, homm4 had what- a lousy 5 dragons, in all expansions, and look who's considering that a good game. homm3, on the other hand, had 10 dragons in the end- I mean, that's a good game. And it would have been more if only thay hadn't run out of col...
by reynaert
28 Aug 2006, 09:17

I doubt they'll introduce 2 new towns. Perhaps they'll revamp a town campaign-only, like having a dungeon with an alternative creature line-up. t'is not as intensive as opening up another new town, and developing skills for them, but just basing off the creatures of one town and making them slightly...
by reynaert
27 Aug 2006, 20:29

I hope they'll do some exciting stuff... A new town was expected, but I'm rather expecting something like caravans brought back, or more spells. New town, and most likely some new neutrals, that seems nice, but it's not going to captivate my attention too long.
by reynaert
05 Jul 2006, 06:23
Topic: Two New Maps this Month
Replies: 27
Views: 11550

Two New Maps this Month

pff, the option is 'on', but ubis mails get nicely sorted right between 'prolonged hardness,' 'cardiac' 'make a quick buck' and 'save money on ink cartridges'. so, between the 20th and the 31th I'll turn the filter off, and I get the maps.
by reynaert
01 Jul 2006, 18:58
Topic: Nival Answers: Part Trois
Replies: 105
Views: 34272

Nival Answers: Part Trois

The map overview mode from Heroes III is unlikely to be introduced because nobody asked for it. Nobody asked? Well, perhaps, if we kindly ask a free expansion, they'll grant it :D Lower first aid tent initiative, for all I care, but at least plague tent should be something usefull... If you can only...

Go to advanced search